Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OutofScope

VIP Member
Still waiting on the "What to expect in June" video to drop. I have to know what to wear in the park and whether it'll be crowded

1B5AFB28-5386-42D7-AE5D-524BA3AB5968.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
I'm not sure which one is worse:
KT who will openly say on film for years, that she is with Spence just for the channel. Plus her actions and body language say it too. The only time she can "act" in love is a pic of the two of them with a caption....barf! ( cuz it's so fake)
OR
Spence for just taking it. He will at least say nice things about her, although you can see/feel a shift in his feelings of her in the more current videos.
How long can two people continue like this?
Shall we place our bets now? 😅
The biggest clue for me is look what she had - a hot, muscular, very good looking, young HUSBAND, who she left for some goofy, old Malibu sea urchin with a career in TV stage management. She's a narcissist.

She didn't leave Matty for an even hotter guy, she left that hottie for a gross, leather faced dork with a bloodshot eye.

She left Matty for herself, because she loves herself more than anyone or anything else. She thinks she is a star.

I think Spencer like most creeps, quickly assessed what she desired and seduced her with his TV experience, the celebrities he's worked with or was working with at the time. Showed off his beach front Malibu (dump) apartment. For some poorly educated narcissist, this likely impressed her, thinking he could help her get Disney vlogger famous with his *entertainment* skills.

Now she's morbidly obese, and has a growing base of anti-fans and owns no real estate, not even a car..and all of that YT revenue is going into Dencers bank account. Whenever they shop, she has to get his approval first.

• Haha
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
Watching the newest 'after hours' vlog, and after the Matterhorn they just futz around in Fantasyland. The park is closed, GET OUT ALREADY.

• Haha
  • Heart

Grift These

Anyone catch them saying they make as much or more now than when Dence worked? I’m calling bullshit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve actually developed a fondness for some of the people in this group. Through their sense of decency and humor. They were driven here to expose a couple of bottom feeding con artists who are preying on simple, generous people. And when someone like Lalo goes missing without explanation I actually worry about him. I’m sure he’s fine, but it’s still a bit of a concern. Are some of the things that are said here toxic? Sure. But the sentiment behind the toxicity is pure and understandable.
I am new here, but totally relate to the above statement. I was a lurker (for maybe a week tops) then noticed how actual genuine most of the people are in here and appreciated the daily laughs so signed up. I have seen a bit of EVERY topic here and even though the main focus is the terrible 2, I think any toxic talk is their own damn fault. If they stopped with the lies, stopped with the low confidence and just did their thing, there wouldn't be so much hateful talk around them. But that's just not who they are, which is why forums talking about them will always exist.

• Heart

hoffdog

Chatty Member
The puffy skin around Spencer’s eyes is yellow. I’m guessing jaundice. Keep drinking so you can tolerate your waddling, cackling imbecile of a girlfriend, you dullard. When your liver fails and it kills you she’ll milk your death for the most lucrative live streams of her life.

• Haha
  • Wow

hoffdog

Chatty Member
Oh shit that WHW was boring AF and totally pointless. I just watched the non-live one (busy when it aired) and it wasn't even worth my time for the trolling benefits. Did anyone of you get in a few zingers?
I got this one through.
4089B0E9-2D36-49F3-BE04-923C488F03D7.jpeg

• Haha

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
I’m pretty disappointed that no one ever picks me to message and harass. I may or may not be a totally unhinged psychopath in reality who has been waiting for months and months to finally get my mind off of my cheater ex wife, I’d love for someone new to volunteer to be the focus of my attention here. I’ve already been to jail before so idk how they will try to scare me. How do you intimidate someone with nothing left to lose? Anyways the whole “Special & Fat Cheating Cunt actually own Tattle” angle is a hilarious big brain attempt to get us to stop posting

• Haha

FUSEAKS

Second time posting. I follow along until I can’t not be quiet anymore. The pages move so fast i can’t comment enough and I’m not witty enough as some of you.

1. I was in the parks last week and I was so ready withwhat I was going to say to them. “OMG—what are the odds I’d run into my favorite vloggers…and you two.” My disappointment in not being able to say that to them is only slightly less than not being able to purchase the MSEP popcorn bucket and sipper that hadn’t been in the parks and these 2 assholes purchased to fleece people on pricing. It’s probably for the best. I’d probably still be in Folsom for this grievous assault on them.

2. When I met them on 3/11/21 I was kind of excited to meet them. I’m embarrassed and ashamed of that, because it became immediately apparent that I had been duped by them. That’s what led me here, and it’s been therapeutic to me to see so many withers who see through their bullshit. She seemed completely out of it and unfocused. There was a long line to get into World of Disney and she was waddling by, seemingly confused. Spencer was further ahead f. I told her I really appreciated their channel for helping to get us through the pandemic. She didn’t acknowledge it, smile, say thank you…she just continued to stare like she was zoned out. They had just returned from WDW so I commented on how different DL, and she just sort of snidely snickered. Then he comes walking back and he’s acting stand-offish too. Doesn’t smile, doesn’t really respond. I felt stupid and humiliated. Reading some of these comments made me realize he was probably trying to keep her away from my husband. These interactions instantly highlighted for me they are not the people they play on tv.

3. Dear Dipshits: Since you own part of Tattle, you really need to rethink your plan with letting people trash you because it’s making you so incredibly mega rich. At this point, I think most successful Disney Youtube channels are getting some sort of sponsorship, and many of them are associated with Disney. MJ, OA, FB, PMM, etc. I don’t think Dylan has, and I don’t find it surprising at all that he’s the only one that stood up for your stupid asses. He’s tainted himself by associating with you and Disney doesn’t want the drama. Use you ownership to shut this down so they can’t see how awful you’ve shown yourselves to be. And all of this is written to tell you how goddamn stupid you are to think others will believe the blablurker account you created isn’t you.

5. Your personalities and drama really showcase your channel should be better suited to be less Disney-based and more of a traveling carnival focus. The filthy, drunk, toothless carnies fit better with the people you are. The difference is that at least they have real jobs and don’t beg for money, but you can’t have everything. It’s a start, and I really think you’d be wildly successful showcasing that sort of content because the lackluster rides and sketchy people associated with those carnivals, and the crappy content and people you are, are a better fit. Sorry—I didn’t mean that. It would actually be a PERFECT fit.

6. I once saw someone post on Facebook bragging about their IQ. I can’t remember the exact numbers, but they were bragging that their IQ was 96, and right there in the same post it stated the average IQ was 150. You, especially Katie, remind me of this. The blablurker post saying Disney is investigating those grifter stickers is probably something your idiot buddy Jeremy told you to make you feel important because he knows he has to keep giving you information and special treatment to be your friend. I’m sure Disney is aware of the stickers, noted it, and moved along. If anything they’ve added it to the existing cases of people leaving their crap (you know, buttons that nobody wants) everywhere for others to find and know they need to do something about it.

7. I really wanted to find the Wahoo’s restaurant that had the Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money stickers. I was unsuccessful, much like your loser channel, but I had to laugh when I found One for Adam the Woo Video Adventures.

8. Just a reminder, you have no friends. Even the small number you had before is growing smaller. They are better off without you. As evidenced by them posting pictures of themselves together without you at all of the places they’ve been invited to visit. Like that VIP Univeral experience. I do agree with you that that place isn’t my favorite, but that VIP experience looked amazing. All the cool kids got to go, don’t you think? I also liked the OA photos at the new Buzz premier. And I know Patrick McDougal (I think is his name) isn’t discussed here a lot, but he was there too! And Tiffany Mink is sponsored by Loungefly. PMM has RSVT. It just seems like anybody who has even basic channel quality is getting sponsored. The further away people are from you, the better their opportunities get. Have you noticed that? The 30-50 people here aren’t deciding that, you donkeys.

Lastly, you are both losers in life who deserve everything you get. You aren’t special, and you don’t have anything about you that is authentic enough to have a long term channel that is successful. You are fake, desperate for money, unlikeable, and there is not a single genuine or authentic thing about you.

TL;DR - Spencer and Katie are assholes

• Heart
  • Haha

hoffdog

Chatty Member
I used to think that the whole “mansplaining” thing was a bit unfair, but I myself—a man—feels marginalized and condescended to by Spencer’s constant need to explain the most obvious shit to me. “They removed a tree from the path and it seems a lot more open now.” Seriously, bitch? I’ve got eyes. Let me mansplain this to you: You’re puffy and bloated from years of alcohol and drug abuse. Nobody respects you and you need to find a way to manage your hygiene. Your girlfriend is using you for your “editing skills” and you’re a burden to everyone who knows you.

• Haha
  • Heart
BTW, totally IS the stretched out black shirt underneath the sweatshirt. Definitely not laundry day. Just day 10 of wearing the shirt in a row.
blackshirt.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
My management at my career are completely familiar with everything I have been through with my divorce and how badly it affected me - go ahead and show them my posts on here calling that fat cheating cunt a Fat Cheating Cunt. It won’t exactly be a surprise to them if you send them screenshots of my posts but you do you.

I am also very personally familiar with WDW Casting, HR in what used to be called “the SunTrust building,” and the Security Investigations team to know that Security Host Jeremy would have gotten “no rehire” status long ago if he was on this coast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

First Classholes

Chatty Member
Has anyone ever met these 2 and actually said something to them (other then the grifter situation)? I was just thinking as I painfully skimmed their new video, how with most of the "well known" vloggers I have watched, people throughout the video wave, say hi and acknowledge them. With these 2, I NEVER see that. I'm sure it's happened, but if so not in the last month or so since I found them, at least not that I've seen. I'm just curious if they have more confrontations or "confrontational phrases" said to them then greetings and need to constantly edit them out. Or do people just ignore them because they aren't worth the time? They obviously aren't liked so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before things escalate and I hope when it does, another vlogger is nearby to record it because I am sure it would be epic.
Careful, it's a trap.....

Has anyone ever met these 2 and actually said something to them (other then the grifter situation)? I was just thinking as I painfully skimmed their new video, how with most of the "well known" vloggers I have watched, people throughout the video wave, say hi and acknowledge them. With these 2, I NEVER see that. I'm sure it's happened, but if so not in the last month or so since I found them, at least not that I've seen. I'm just curious if they have more confrontations or "confrontational phrases" said to them then greetings and need to constantly edit them out. Or do people just ignore them because they aren't worth the time? They obviously aren't liked so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before things escalate and I hope when it does, another vlogger is nearby to record it because I am sure it would be epic.
Come to think of it, I met them once, I was walking by churro cart in Tomorrowland last year around Christmas time. KT was berating the poor CM.....something about not enough sugar on her 5 churros. I waived and said "Best Life" and she looked at me with the Devil in her eyes and said "LEAVE ME ALONE, IM STARVING!".
Needless to say that I got the hell out of there!

Now, go and pull your video from last December and look for me.

See what I'm saying........

Now go pull your video from last Christmas and

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Last night was my night to work crowd control for Fantasmic ( not my favorite thing to do). For the 9pm show guess who came walking up around 8:40 to the reserved seating asking to be allowed to enter. Yes everyones favorite disney duo Spencer & KT. I didnt have to interact with them but was within earshot of them and could here the conversation they where having with another CM. They said security said it wa sox that they were seating in the reserve dining area. They asked for Jeremy who wasnt working that area (not even sure he was working last night). The CM and a newer security guard in the area had told them, they arent sure what they were told but without a pass for the area they wouldn't be able to enter. They ended up walking away and looked a little upset. Talking to the CM and security ( who have no idea who Spencer & KT are) I explained who they just encountered . They actually thought they were a father and daughter which made me laugh.
But Kt says she has Jeremy's number? He text messages her all the time to check up on her. She could've texted him and asked if he was there. Unless of course, she's lying. But.....

• Haha
  • Heart

PourTheTee

VIP Member
I voted for all of them in the poll. They are all perfect!

First thread title, yay! I feel honored, but...I have to thank BLAB! Without them, all of these thread titles in all 34 threads would not have been possible. :cool:🏆

• Heart
  • Haha

SeattleBlonde

I absolutely use legit way too much. I also like hella. And totally. I was born in the MC Hammer days and am stuck in the 80's and 90's. So much so that I just went to a NKOTB concert a few days ago and have no shame.
Hello everyone and fellow NKOTB fan! I was at their show in Seattle last Saturday, so much fun! I had floor seats next to the main stage (not barstool) and I have seen them on every tour.

I’ve decided to stop lurking and join the fun. I found tattle the same way most of you did. My husband daughter and I started watching Disney YouTube channels for fun as we first started taking our daughter to Disneyland when she was 6, she is 9 now. I grew up going to Disneyland every summer with my family and my husband and I want to do that with our daughter. So our goal is to go 2 times a year. Unfortunately Covid happened and we have not been since November 2019. Planning to go at Christmas time this year.

What turned us off about these two was their constant complaining about Disneyland being closed during Covid. My daughter was 7 when lockdowns and masks were happening and she did not complain once about it. My daughter watched them complaining and just looked at me and said “people are dying and they only care about Disneyland.”

I also love how everyone here seems to be so supportive of one another. I feel like Covid made those of us who were already nice, nicer and those who were assholes bigger assholes…

Also a pic from the New Kids show for my fellow New Kids fan..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
In re to Dencer saturating their channel with videos. I think they're throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks/earns them the most views, because they're broke AF. It all smells of desperation.

It clearly is not the recipe for success on YT:

Screenshot_20220610-174807_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220610-174751_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220610-174740_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

tgerlily

VIP Member
And finally, for your reading pleasure please find below Section 3 of KT's deranged DM's which up until KT's HUGE faux pas earlier I might never have been motivated to share.

I am actually grateful KT, this is the first time in weeks I have smiled and it was all due to your F^*K up trying to ingratiate yourself here.

Also a huge shout out to to the wonderful Teri - I know she's having a hiatus from Tattle, but working with her on this was alot of fun and she was hugely supportive. Enjoy!
Thank you SO much for sharing!! I really thought they’d never be released. KT is certifiably CRAZY to think any one of us would believe one iota of this for a single second!!! My favorite part is her and Spencer being filthy rich from Tattle!! What a complete MORON! Spencer or someone needs to intervene cause this shit is just downright embarrassing for her!

• Haha
  • Heart