Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skipper4fun

Last night was my night to work crowd control for Fantasmic ( not my favorite thing to do). For the 9pm show guess who came walking up around 8:40 to the reserved seating asking to be allowed to enter. Yes everyones favorite disney duo Spencer & KT. I didnt have to interact with them but was within earshot of them and could here the conversation they where having with another CM. They said security said it wa sox that they were seating in the reserve dining area. They asked for Jeremy who wasnt working that area (not even sure he was working last night). The CM and a newer security guard in the area had told them, they arent sure what they were told but without a pass for the area they wouldn't be able to enter. They ended up walking away and looked a little upset. Talking to the CM and security ( who have no idea who Spencer & KT are) I explained who they just encountered . They actually thought they were a father and daughter which made me laugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
BTW, where the hell is @UncleLester ? Or @Tom Wambsgans? What the hell is going on?!?!
Sorry for my absence - KT sent her muscle to try and disappear me but I used all of my cunning and escaped. (She’s far more powerful than you guys think.)

While I was tied up in her secret interrogation room (accessed through a trapdoor underneath Spencer’s editing desk), I overheard an intense Sunday afternoon meeting with her business partners from Tattle Life.

Turns out, the revenue generated from the ads seen here on Tattle is funneled through a series of off-shore accounts and laundered through a shell company owned by KT’s best fran. Eventually it finds its way directly back into BLAB’s bank account making them filthy stinking rich.

Anyway - once I was able to trick them into letting me go by pretending to be a fan who wanted to have a non-surface-level conversation, I ran out the front door and almost tripped over their fleet of automobiles.

When I finally saw the beautiful red glow of the Target sign, I knew everything was going to be ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Recap. Again, strap in folks. They gave us lots to talk about!

Where to even begin with these two and their trip to “near Vegas”…the very start of the thread we were treated with the special foodie tour where they dressed to the nines. I wish I were being serious there. Going to four very fancy Vegas restaurants, they decided to go “comfy” and wear shorts, tennis shoes, and she went with clothes she’s worn all trip…literally the same outfit. They were as excited for their shared community food as their guide was to sniff his fingers…

Next we were treated with another trip to the Bellagio (where they earlier tried their hand at gambling losing $100 in a penny slot). They showed off the seasonal flair. And they ate. The highlight of this bit of gorging was a cake shaped like a plant. KT had a hard time cutting it with a knife, so of course she went in with her fungus filled fingers. At this point, we are convinced it gives her some type of perverse pleasure.

The (possibly) final Vegas video we were gifted with featured Dense bribing KT with churros as long as she got through the torture of more mansplaining from Dense on old Vegas. Since this is apparently a topic KT cares deeply about, one would think she would be excited to see and to learn. Not so. Much of it could be do to Dense having no real clue about old Vegas as he showed some of the older slot machines and stared longingly at a neon cowgirl. After KT had suffered enough, they went to Therapy! Not the therapy they perhaps should explore one day, but an eatery where KT would finally get her basket of churros. One bite in and she was convinced…BEST CHURROS EVER!!!

They were nice enough to attempt to like and reply to YouTube comments for a change and did that for a grand total of…two videos. Their latest video, the walk down infamous Fremont District, as of this morning (6/8) had zero interaction at all.

Thanks to Tattle detective work, and KT’s watch showing the actual date, we were able to piece together much of their trip despite their best efforts to keep it hidden. Since they have been back from their trip, there have been no Patreon updates. She has made mention specifically of no longer wearing her watch and Dense, for a day at least, actually wore sunglasses that hit his ginormous head.

In the latest WHW, we heard lots of lies but we did learn KT injured her jaw eating so many damn gummies!

Also we are still missing our fearless leader @Lalo Salamanca Hopefully Lalo returns to us soon!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

hoffdog

Chatty Member
I don’t want to police anyone, but maybe we should all take a beat when it comes to missing users. This is kind of a toxic place so if people need to take breaks from here, we should wish them well and move on.
I’ve actually developed a fondness for some of the people in this group. Through their sense of decency and humor. They were driven here to expose a couple of bottom feeding con artists who are preying on simple, generous people. And when someone like Lalo goes missing without explanation I actually worry about him. I’m sure he’s fine, but it’s still a bit of a concern. Are some of the things that are said here toxic? Sure. But the sentiment behind the toxicity is pure and understandable.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Last night was my night to work crowd control for Fantasmic ( not my favorite thing to do). For the 9pm show guess who came walking up around 8:40 to the reserved seating asking to be allowed to enter. Yes everyones favorite disney duo Spencer & KT. I didnt have to interact with them but was within earshot of them and could here the conversation they where having with another CM. They said security said it wa sox that they were seating in the reserve dining area. They asked for Jeremy who wasnt working that area (not even sure he was working last night). The CM and a newer security guard in the area had told them, they arent sure what they were told but without a pass for the area they wouldn't be able to enter. They ended up walking away and looked a little upset. Talking to the CM and security ( who have no idea who Spencer & KT are) I explained who they just encountered . They actually thought they were a father and daughter which made me laugh.
Kudos to them (and to you for informing them about these two)! I hope this security person is side eyeing J-Rex now especially since they name dropped him. Probably explains that first night Fantasmic viewing experience...all thanks to Jeremy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

MonicaW42

VIP Member
They gained 5 patreons
Not legit ones 😈

Hi Besties. I’m sure you will find out which ones are fake and that’s ok. This is a test. Do you want to boot them and see your numbers tank and other ppl start to leave to or leave them for the clout? Decisions decisions 🤔🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Welcome back!!! I was wondering where you have been
Thank you! The unexpected sudden death of a close family member has put me in a tailspin - I haven't been up to contributing but I had to call KT out when I saw her attempt to become one of our 'besties' I had to post.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

BusyMum68

VIP Member
And finally, for your reading pleasure please find below Section 3 of KT's deranged DM's which up until KT's HUGE faux pas earlier I might never have been motivated to share.

I am actually grateful KT, this is the first time in weeks I have smiled and it was all due to your F^*K up trying to ingratiate yourself here.

Also a huge shout out to to the wonderful Teri - I know she's having a hiatus from Tattle, but working with her on this was alot of fun and she was hugely supportive. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yeah - that's something in short supply right now. Middle aged white dudes telling everyone else their only problem is they "don't work hard enough". Which is rich coming from someone who goes to a theme park 4 days a week. When you have no one else in your life - and your yard stick for hard work is.... checks notes... working more than KT - then I'm sure he does think he "works hard". Get a fucking clue.

They are a walking billboard for white privilege.

AND you know they feel like they are a victim if anyone calls them on their shit - I mean - that's why there is how many threads about these grifters.
1000% this!!!
Tired of the old pull yourself up by your bootstraps bs privileged, bloated, middle aged white men like Señor Red Hat just looove to spew out….

It’s also rich coming from a 50 something year old dude that is still attached to his mommy’s umbilical cord. I’m sure Cue Card Mother played a significant part in getting Spencer in the biz. 🥴

Hey Spencer, you want that premium Fantasmic dining view you tried to weasel your way into? Work harder and you can afford it like the other paying guests.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

BusyMum68

VIP Member
I am not an insider, just someone who has been hiding in the shadows watching this couple crash and burn. I just trascribed the screenshots from the post that was later taken down.
Hi KT!!!!

Yes I know you are KT - How's it going??? Yes I've not been posting the last few weeks but I'm still here!!!

You want to know how I know it's you?

Because you posted transcripts for some messages that had been sent by happyplace3765 to a Tattler that Teri and I had not yet uploaded here and shared on Tattle.

So....... how did YOU get those transcripts??????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

BusyMum68

VIP Member
I downloaded all the screenshots when I saw it. The original post was later deleted because it showed personal information of the person she contacted. I felt like they might get deleted and I was right. I've been sitting on them debating as to whether or not show them. That's why I transcribed it.
Nope nope nope. Teri and I had divided the messages into three sections and were releasing each section separately as you sent TWENTY ONE PAGES of information crap to this person. Section three (for a variety of reasons) was never posted here. That's the part about the new car and how you claimed BLAB are actually part owners in Tattle so by us posting here we were helping them/you make more money.

Thanks for the laugh, though.

• Haha
  • Wow

hoffdog

Chatty Member
I’m so bored with the lurking and gaslighting bullshit you do, KT—or Spencer. You should have dealt with us before you decided to shadow-ban everyone without consideration. You created this behemoth of hate by disrespecting thoughtful people. Now you’re well on your way to being the most hated Disney vloggers on the planet. At this rate you’ll surpass the Trackers in no time. My recommendation? Quit hiding like cowardly assholes and confront us directly. If you don’t it’s going to get worse. And the people you’re offending are smarter than you. So just knock off the empty threats. It’s ponderous.

• Heart

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
I'll try to do a "What to Expect in June at Disneyland" I hope I'm as knowledgeable as BLOB

1. You will need a ticket or Magic Key to get into the park.

And here's where it gets complicated. I'm here to help you out.:

2. The ticket or Magic Key must be valid.

That's not all...

3. You will also need a park reservation for the date that you want to go.

Be sure to like and subscribe to more expert information and tips.

Whew, I gotta go take a nap now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I think the concern for regular posters who go silent is that KT is targeting people outside of tattle and threatening their jobs, businesses etc...I’m all for people taking a break, but I hope it isn’t because she’s done something.
Not that it matters because they lie so much, but I remember Spencer saying he keeps the Malibu place because they have such a good deal on it through a family friend and if they let it it go they could never replace it.
As for KT making more money on Instagram with her 47 thousand followers, from what I read, they pay around 300 if a reel has 1000 views within a 30 day window. Less than 1000 views pays nothing. They have a bonus program that pays an extra 1200 if a reel hits a million views. So, no KT, you do not make more on reels!
If she is stalking/harassing people outside of tattle, it needs to be reported. LAPD has been notified and they're aware of the harassing, attempting to intimidate, and possible in-person stalking. A report may be filed as of now. Katie is unhinged and she may be stalking me in person..which is really odd. Eeww!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38