Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diskneelvr

VIP Member

Timestamp 5:24 mark … Spencer calls out KT for missing Fantasmic bc she was too busy eating at a table 🤣 Followed by them going to Haunted Mansion and Spence says “Easy there Big Fella” to what I assume is the hearse but we all know it’s KT.

I cackled lol

HEY SPENCE 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Kikichick22

Chatty Member
Not calling anyone out :) Just having fun!
Are you KT? Who’s KT? Will the real KT please stand up?!
92544A3C-95CF-4110-9660-563BAF59F50D.jpeg

• Haha

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
I think the concern for regular posters who go silent is that KT is targeting people outside of tattle and threatening their jobs, businesses etc...I’m all for people taking a break, but I hope it isn’t because she’s done something.
Not that it matters because they lie so much, but I remember Spencer saying he keeps the Malibu place because they have such a good deal on it through a family friend and if they let it it go they could never replace it.
As for KT making more money on Instagram with her 47 thousand followers, from what I read, they pay around 300 if a reel has 1000 views within a 30 day window. Less than 1000 views pays nothing. They have a bonus program that pays an extra 1200 if a reel hits a million views. So, no KT, you do not make more on reels!

• Haha
  • Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
:oops: I don't want anyone's security compromised but I sincerely hope one day that this information is available to us because it is super alarming. I was not aware of the last bit. The IG scenario I was aware of, yes. Not the details but further than that..? DAMN.
They can't obtain your personal info through here. You're good! I will also add this:

Tattle Life is a commentary website on public business
social media accounts. We allow commentary and
critiques of people that choose to monetize their personal
life as a business and release it into the public domain.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
The absolute AUDACITY of a Disney blogger who goes to the same 5 places to lecture US ABOUT BOOTSTRAPS. MY GOD. These threads will never work in terms of having them face themselves as vile human beings. Hopefully it will enlighten viewers enough for them to lose that life that they claim is “how the American dream works” and have to get real jobs like the rest of us.

They are so self centered.

• Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
OK, I was searching for some specific footage to use. Didn't find it but I found this:
Screenshot_20220610-181348_YouTube.jpg

With your 2 dollar Disneyland magic key glasses...sure Jan..😂🤣😅

• Haha
  • Sick

NewMember2020

I would love to invite Sara, Ashlee, Kitra and Daphne to the Coffee Bean and Tea to spill some Big Fella tea.

View attachment 1336687
Speaking of spilling the Tea, have y'all noticed that some of the comical parody channels of our nearest and dearest have gone silent? Even the Florida Resident Edits isn't putting out material of late. I actually enjoyed the comic relief they offered highlighting the absurd attitudes and behaviors of these entitled vloggers.

• Sad
  • Heart

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Last night was my night to work crowd control for Fantasmic ( not my favorite thing to do). For the 9pm show guess who came walking up around 8:40 to the reserved seating asking to be allowed to enter. Yes everyones favorite disney duo Spencer & KT. I didnt have to interact with them but was within earshot of them and could here the conversation they where having with another CM. They said security said it wa sox that they were seating in the reserve dining area. They asked for Jeremy who wasnt working that area (not even sure he was working last night). The CM and a newer security guard in the area had told them, they arent sure what they were told but without a pass for the area they wouldn't be able to enter. They ended up walking away and looked a little upset. Talking to the CM and security ( who have no idea who Spencer & KT are) I explained who they just encountered . They actually thought they were a father and daughter which made me laugh.
I-

I’m speechless. Lol

• Angry
Reactions: 27

esc2476

Chatty Member
I just want them all to have to get real jobs and leave the YouTube shit for those who are either passionate enough about the subject matter or dedicated enough to consistently produce quality content (see: Mickey Views) instead of selfish gluttonous shit. But last time we wished that fat cheater to have to get a job again, she interpreted that as all of us trying to make her kill herself. Which is fascinating
I am surprised she does not got back to "nursing" since it is so much easier.

• Haha
  • Heart

First Classholes

Chatty Member
I downloaded all the screenshots when I saw it. The original post was later deleted because it showed personal information of the person she contacted. I felt like they might get deleted and I was right. I've been sitting on them debating as to whether or not show them. That's why I transcribed it.
Hey Samsquench, what have you done with Lalo?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mouse Daze

I think Jeremy's supervisors need to be made aware of the situation. This is getting ridiculous.
Exactly!!!!!!! There is NO reason these two grifters should be given the royal treatment from "Security Manager Jeremy". I think Dland should be made aware of the situation.

• Heart
  • Angry
I'll try to do a "What to Expect in June at Disneyland" I hope I'm as knowledgeable as BLOB

1. You will need a ticket or Magic Key to get into the park.

And here's where it gets complicated. I'm here to help you out.:

2. The ticket or Magic Key must be valid.

That's not all...

3. You will also need a park reservation for the date that you want to go.

Be sure to like and subscribe to more expert information and tips.

Whew, I gotta go take a nap now.
A nap you say?

1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
View attachment 1334218

From KT’s Instagram story it looks like they have another Disneyland CM Security friend besides Jeremy. I haven’t seen the latest vlog but I was wondering how they were able to grift around the park after hours.

View attachment 1334220

View attachment 1334221
View attachment 1334222
Paging @Skipper4fun you might want to let this bruja know not to help that grifting user KT. She's not worth losing her job. And KT wouldn't care if she did get this girl fired.

• Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
They're so concerned about this forum, but at the end of the day their own shitty content will prevent them from growing the channel.

• Heart
  • Haha