Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boog

Yeah, us too. Edited: Forget the question about where you are coming from, I don't want dumbo and Big red to know your personal location shit.

I now see…I totally misunderstood this question. I thought you were referring to the video….🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

NewMember2020

"Murder Hornets" here (not the real name, but what they were called since they kill honey bees)....they were here, then not, then they found and eradicated a nest, and haven't heard anything lately...those suckers look terrifying.
Western WA here.
Aren't those huge ones that are like 2" and were inadvertently "imported" from Japan via cargo or something? We have killer bees here but they attack in a swarm if you mess with their nest.

• Wow

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
Dude I have no idea what youre talking about, and I'm not going to watch that fucktard's vlog. Peter and Drunk are of different political parties, if thats what you're getting at.

We're not going to agree here. ✌
The point was that this video was from 2019 - Peter would have had no knowledge of his support of an event that happened in 2021, which was one of the specific reasons you gave to discredit this channel. Anyways OA are shit people too but at the same time I just don’t give a fuck about them to even be able to hate watch them or to have anything else to say about them. It just needed to be said since they are always so well regarded in this thread. I also absolutely can’t stand the way that either of them look, like I physically can’t get myself to look at her face or his green glasses, especially in 4k…

• Haha

boog

Peter is media. He goes to all of the big premieres for SlashFilm.com Spencer is a stage mgr and Disneyland loiterer. Neither he nor KT will ever be invited to a movie premiere.
Ah, I see. I don’t really watch their stuff so I don’t know much about them.

• Heart

blablurker

I think, while what you posted is accurate and I'm glad you did because people need to see it, why today for some reason, this was a while ago? I get the lurking but I feel like a lurker wouldn't just post such pertinent information at random. So either you're one of our old regulars with a new account (cool) you could also be SUS, make sense? Also, sus people get offended people might think they're KT and tend to ramble on and on about it.
I was reading on page 7 or 8 that people were asking about her stalking and harassing outside of tattle. So I decided to show what she said. Sorry to be SUS, I just decided to come out of my basement.

Reactions: 5

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Did they do a summer finds at Target yet?
Whatever happened to farmer market Saturdays??
I think she backed off of the farmers market fearing a troll might show up? Narcissistic much? She stole the farmers market vlog from ATW anyway.

KT your YouTube dislikes are in the thousands, we are in the dozens. I think you've lost the plot. Maybe head over to Reddit to find the actual trolls.

We here at Tattle are anti bully, you're the bully.

Reactions: 4

blablurker

I saw the screen shots the night they were posted, and know these were the ones sent to Tattlers. I also know there are a lot of lurkers here who are nervous to join in. But why is it you spell Katie incorrectly? Seems odd
My bad. My niece is named Katy. Force of habit I guess.

Reactions: 4

blablurker

Hi KT!!!!

Yes I know you are KT - How's it going??? Yes I've not been posting the last few weeks but I'm still here!!!

You want to know how I know it's you?

Because you posted transcripts for some messages that had been sent by happyplace3765 to a Tattler that Teri and I had not yet uploaded here and shared on Tattle.

So....... how did YOU get those transcripts??????
I downloaded all the screenshots when I saw it. The original post was later deleted because it showed personal information of the person she contacted. I felt like they might get deleted and I was right. I've been sitting on them debating as to whether or not show them. That's why I transcribed it.

Reactions: 2