Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyMum68

VIP Member
OK peeps for all of those that missed Part One of KTs Deranged DM's here it is. It was taken down originally due to some identifying features and never put back up. Part 2 is one an old thread somewhere (the one where Adam is secretly in love with KT)
So here it goes.........

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

hoffdog

Chatty Member
Poor Binky. She must've been so scared of Katie. She should get another dog to keep her busy. She'd probably cut back on all the online/in person stalking and harassing. Disneyland is now aware of what they're doing outside of the parks. 😮😮

What the hell is that behind Spencer?!?
Are those nips? Through a wetsuit? I didn’t know you could stretch neoprene so thin. She’s one fart away from a really painful explosion
364956B7-4A0C-46C3-80B7-4BFF082DCE81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
Here's Spencer's Red Hat bootstraps bullshit coming out.

View attachment 1329851
Yeah - that's something in short supply right now. Middle aged white dudes telling everyone else their only problem is they "don't work hard enough". Which is rich coming from someone who goes to a theme park 4 days a week. When you have no one else in your life - and your yard stick for hard work is.... checks notes... working more than KT - then I'm sure he does think he "works hard". Get a fucking clue.

They are a walking billboard for white privilege.

AND you know they feel like they are a victim if anyone calls them on their shit - I mean - that's why there is how many threads about these grifters.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

MonicaW42

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at The Creature From The Bu Lagoon this morning. I’m making this into a t shirt.
5E3ED1E8-D555-4195-B0DC-010720317964.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37

MonicaW42

VIP Member
I’ve actually developed a fondness for some of the people in this group. Through their sense of decency and humor. They were driven here to expose a couple of bottom feeding con artists who are preying on simple, generous people. And when someone like Lalo goes missing without explanation I actually worry about him. I’m sure he’s fine, but it’s still a bit of a concern. Are some of the things that are said here toxic? Sure. But the sentiment behind the toxicity is pure and understandable.
I can be having a bad day and come in here and get in a better mood from laughing. I can’t wait to do a meet up. I’ve grown very fond as well. There are days I’m not here but work, kid etc take over.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Last night was my night to work crowd control for Fantasmic ( not my favorite thing to do). For the 9pm show guess who came walking up around 8:40 to the reserved seating asking to be allowed to enter. Yes everyones favorite disney duo Spencer & KT. I didnt have to interact with them but was within earshot of them and could here the conversation they where having with another CM. They said security said it wa sox that they were seating in the reserve dining area. They asked for Jeremy who wasnt working that area (not even sure he was working last night). The CM and a newer security guard in the area had told them, they arent sure what they were told but without a pass for the area they wouldn't be able to enter. They ended up walking away and looked a little upset. Talking to the CM and security ( who have no idea who Spencer & KT are) I explained who they just encountered . They actually thought they were a father and daughter which made me laugh.
Whenever BLOB goes on a rant about the "magic" being gone from Disneyland, this is what I imagine they are bitching about... CMs that don't give them preferential treatment. Can we start a change.org petition to remove Jeremy from his post??? He's as useless as BLOB.

• Haha
  • Heart

Skipper4fun

Paging @Skipper4fun you might want to let this bruja know not to help that grifting user KT. She's not worth losing her job. And KT wouldn't care if she did get this girl fired.
Actually it might be a wake up call to BLAB's other so called security friend(s) if she was talked to or fired. If this security guard got written up or fired for something that has to to do with BLAB then word would get out among CM'S and everyone will stay clear of them. Might even put their picture backstage that say " STAY AWAY FROM THESE TWO AT ALL COST"

• Wow
  • Heart

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Just a reminder to everyone DISNEY WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLAB. No matter how hard they try to manipulate viewers into believing they have any kind of pull/rank at the park to Disneyland using their vlogs for “training purposes” for Cast Members. *cough* bullshit *cough*

7F569665-A07C-46A7-A6EB-12CE7E63731A.jpeg

Look who DID get invited to the Buzz Lightyear Premiere by Disney! Maybe this is why Grandpa Spence was extra pissy on the live.

THE JIG IS UP GRIFTERS!

• Haha
  • Heart

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Hey next month is Comic Con. In honor of that,
here's BLOB at Comic Con 3 years ago.

And below that is:

1. Organ failure?
2. Karma?
3. Too many foodgasms
4. All of the above

PhotoGrid_1655004603482.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Simple Jack

1654783552712.png

I imagine this is what the Country Bear Jamboree animatronics look like with their fur removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Watching the OA livestream (about 1600 viewers), but this super chat came in and the name looked familiar...is this one of us? I've seen Jungle Cruiser in the BLAB livestreams. I'm not outing anyone so if you are or know who it is, don't say anything (we want as many of us in the BLAB livestreams as possible :devilish: )
View attachment 1336611
I'm still always struck by the contrast between OAs professional, friendly, collectibles filled livestreams, and BLOBs hostage motel lives, just an epic shitshow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just for those still in doubt, I figured @The Real Deal gave me an idea and I can do it too just for added proof without showing my face....and yall know she doesn't own a treadmill and I have yet to see a single tattoo on her when Im covered
:LOL: 🤷‍♀️

thumbnail_IMG_1567.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1563.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1568.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Thank you all for you lovely posts and thoughts - you guys are all just wonderful! Its been a rough few weeks but I have to say todays shenanigans gave me a big lift. Thanks everyone - Oh and you too, KT!!!

Also KT I thought you'd like to know that the unhinged 21 page rant (including the claims that Adam was secretly in love with you and Daphne was jealous which was why you had to move out........) was also sent to and seen by your favourite person, Daphne. She found it hilarious!

G'night all!

• Heart
  • Haha

mad TEA party

VIP Member
I am really looking forward to the camping vlog. SPENCER, please, please, please make it a trip like this and not a glamping one! 😄
MV5BZDVkNDQ3MDItZTBlOS00ZGU0LTk0ZDUtYmE2YzNmOTM4YzBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU5OTg5NDc@._V1_.jpg

• Haha

primordia

Chatty Member
Yes, I can confirm those were the transcripts from those conversations. I was up at the time reading them when they were posted and before they were removed!

Also I am dying at: "They are more powerful than I think tattle life realizes" Yeeeeeah, like anyone BUT KT would write that, EVER.

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
I would love to invite Sara, Ashlee, Kitra and Daphne to the Coffee Bean and Tea to spill some Big Fella tea.

81F26830-E72D-4F87-9B88-9AFE75AB4062.gif

• Heart
  • Haha