Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, very nice, Club 33. Checked into that but too much coin for our family. Not to pry but what does that put you back a year?

Was that for the 9pm showing?
Yuuup they were in the area since like 3pm hovering around the area. Then we saw Jeremy first by golden horseshoe/ pioneer mercantile (that's were he introduced himself to a family as a security manager)

Then around 5:20ish when we were waiting for our reservation is when we noticed the whole interaction with Jeremy and blab

Will you be making a complaint? That’s bullshit as they should not be getting special treatment. They are such users!!
duck yeah I am lol waiting for that sweet dining package survey.

So that I saw and factually know ate there at river Belle was MJ, FB, Paul Theme Park Adventures.

Never saw BLOB and chumpchange and we were there when the restaurant opened to confirm our reservation and the process of how it worked and kept coming back to make a plan since they told us mixed jnfo

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As a Club33 member I get some perks. I actually have Josh D'Amaro's email address. I contacted him about BLAB and their misdoings. He contacted me back and told me that he's already aware of the situation and is looking into any action that Disney may take. So I feel reassured that their time is not going to be very long at a Disney park anywhere. I don't think they want anything to do with them but they are going through such negative publicity right now, he didn't want to add to it. I could be wrong but I did the most I could do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yuuup they were in the area since like 3pm hovering around the area. Then we saw Jeremy first by golden horseshoe/ pioneer mercantile (that's were he introduced himself to a family as a security manager)

Then around 5:20ish when we were waiting for our reservation is when we noticed the whole interaction with Jeremy and blab

duck yeah I am lol waiting for that sweet dining package survey.

So that I saw and factually know ate there at river Belle was MJ, FB, Paul Theme Park Adventures.

Never saw BLOB and chumpchange and we were there when the restaurant opened to confirm our reservation and the process of how it worked and kept coming back to make a plan since they told us mixed jnfo
It is so disgusting that Disney lets vloggers get away with everything. The Columbia incident. ResortTV1 Josh taking $300 cash from an elderly cancer patient who could only afford to give that thanks to his raise. The list goes on. The only thing Disney seems to punish is trespassing. See: Adam's ban years ago and that Jeet dude's ban more recently.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It is so disgusting that Disney lets vloggers get away with everything. The Columbia incident. ResortTV1 Josh taking $300 cash from an elderly cancer patient who could only afford to give that thanks to his raise. The list goes on. The only thing Disney seems to punish is trespassing. See: Adam's ban years ago and that Jeet dude's ban more recently.
The fact that they butter up security says it all. That's what's protecting blab specifically.

I think placing real complaints about abuse of power say how Jeremy opened the section for them would also help.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The fact that they butter up security says it all. That's what's protecting blab specifically.

I think placing real complaints about abuse of power say how Jeremy opened the section for them would also help.
Wonder if they pay him??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, very nice, Club 33. Checked into that but too much coin for our family. Not to pry but what does that put you back a year?

Strike earlier question about the time of the shows, saw they were 9 and 10:30pm. Were they there for the 9pm show?
I was watching a Livestream and they were spotted in the background waddling towards main street after the 9pm showing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Saw on the bird app that a fight broke out along the Rivers of America last night. I can’t help but wonder that maybe if Security Jeremy would’ve spent more time on the job and less time as a VIP tour guide, maybe he could’ve stopped the mess sooner.

(I tried to attach the video but the file is too large. I’m sure it’ll be all over socials soon).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I can hear him now, Who you calling dime store buschemi? Come at me bro......
View attachment 1302018
Imagine having people like this concerning clown and moderator Jason Deyoung and his LinkedIn profile picture of himself on vacation at his workplace hugging Disney characters as your biggest fans. I’d be so embarrassed and would want to go back to my day job. We are supposed to be the basement dwellers? When is the Tattle Trader Sams East meet up? Can I then meet up with local moderator Jason Deyoung off property like in an unlit parking lot in unincorporated Kissimmee and see if he has the physical strength to moderate me in reality if I start telling him what I think about him to his face?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
KT put a bunch of rambling bs up on Instagram when she got home. Answering why the thoughts and prayers..it’s tradition. Did they wait for hours? No, they had a “ressie” that part was garbled she said they will explain more later.
I hope D’Maro heard her obnoxious noise making from his viewing spot!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Not well you say?

View attachment 1302215

Looks like Chump Change Charlie has some competition...

View attachment 1302224
View attachment 1302225

👀

View attachment 1302227
hang It up lady your dead in the water hanging with the-gruesome twosome. Not that her personality doesn’t already kill whatever channel she is trying to start lol

She needs to be on meds. Heavy-duty meds. I get emotional but I'm also almost 20 years older than Big Fella and there are reasons us old ladies get weepy. We have an excuse. She's jut an immature witch who could serve herself well if she just STFU.
I cannot stand when she starts in with her over the top speeches and The waterworks. It really attributes to how detestable she is

View attachment 1302305

Katie, this is NOT Disney's Sing-Along Songs!

View attachment 1302308

"Go get him, boss!" 🙄

View attachment 1302315

Luckily the music drowned out Katie's "singing" this time. 🤣

View attachment 1302320

It amuses me how she called Katie "blubbering people." 🤣

View attachment 1302323

Josh D'Amaro was right by BLAB. @TheWalkingDad68

View attachment 1302324
That girl in frame is so pretty I bet KT was shooting her daggers 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Speaking of KT grifting Disneyland security. These men are so naive. This was last year.

If you did this at WDW, you'd be tackled to the ground, cavity searched and hauled away in handcuffs. Same for Universal.

Wtf is up with Disneyland security?
She also told him he looked HOT🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Speaking of KT grifting Disneyland security. These men are so naive. This was last year.

If you did this at WDW, you'd be tackled to the ground, cavity searched and hauled away in handcuffs. Same for Universal.

Wtf is up with Disneyland security?
She also told him he looked HOT🙄

View attachment 1303065
This makes me so…..jealous! I mean who doesn’t want to know Disney security and let the world know that they do!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.