Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darn, was hoping...also like someone next to them holding up a camera so they are full of crap.
Dumb asses
I noticed that too! I feel sorry for the people around her, you know she was screaming that high pitched scream the whole time and fake crying

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
These are as tacky as the old "Members Only" jackets....no offense to anyone that liked/wore them....
As a matter of fact... Guess who had one!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Darn, was hoping...also like someone next to them holding up a camera so they are full of crap.
Dumb asses
They know the second they put up content that they are charging for they are toast. And they can't do it for free, so no stream tonight. They really have f-ed themselves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Besties…we are trying but it is just too packed! Spencer is already crying. Can you guys hear me? Can you send superchats so I can see if this is working?

96CC9819-AEB7-433B-89D7-1A3DD5993E72.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
These are as tacky as the old "Members Only" jackets....no offense to anyone that liked/wore them....
Spencer can throw all the shade he wants with bad camera angles at KT (let’s face it, she doesn’t have one good angle) but look at how huge and puffy he is! I don’t know if it’s his recent haircut but he is looking as bloated as ever. It’s pretty alarming how fast they have both deteriorated looks wise in a few short years. I don’t know how they are both not alarmed when they look in the mirror.

Reactions: 26
I noticed that too! I feel sorry for the people around her, you know she was screaming that high pitched scream the whole time and fake crying
I'm surprised Mickey didn't stop the show and say "hey chubby lady in purple, would you please shut up!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Still trying to figure out if their plans to vegas got squashed or they never actually planned to go to vegas. Is vegas still happening? Did they get wind of Adam’s plans and move around dates? Or they figured out their plans landed on memorial day weekend and didn’t want to pay weekend rates?

Well Adam is on his way to VEGAS right now...so I'm thinking some plans had to be....suddenly....changed. They are in the park cause they feel "safe" now.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In the livestream I watched, they mentioned people started camping out in the regular viewing section (not the dining area) at 3pm. I immediately thought of BLAB and could only shake my head.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m a lefty, too! Oh no….did I just give away my super secret identity? :cool:

Anywho, welcome to the group!
I guess if they wanted to really super sleuth it, you can see part of my sleeve in my photo.. I guess they could track me using tinyeye matching my tattoo to other photos of me that show my tattoo 😰😰 guess I won’t be able to continue not watching their tit content soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.