Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ZOMG, we cried so much!!!

Or maybe we just went on Splash and drank some smuggled mini’s (never said I was classy) into some Minut Juleps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Might be hard to spot them using that location they took a picture from if they got booted to make way for the special dining package area :LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Think that's the real reason they aren't streaming? :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There are eleven channels currently streaming Fantasmic live right now. BLAB Is treating their subscribers like, “No signal, babe. Driving through the canyon.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There are eleven channels currently streaming Fantasmic live right now. BLAB Is treating their subscribers like, “No signal, babe. Driving through the canyon.”
This made me LOL more than it should.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Awesome. Don't worry, they will have a new churro video up tomorrow to make up for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone noticed that KT's laughs are so creepy and cackles, is she a witch of some sort? She has the nose for it already.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonders of Magic posted stories an hour ago and if you zoom in you can see KT in the purple jersey. I don’t think they got booted
Darn, was hoping...also like someone next to them holding up a camera so they are full of crap.
Dumb asses

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sticking up for them by any means, but some of these lives have been pretty laggy and buffering quite a bit.

However, at least allllll these other channels tried and succeeded to stream something.

Maybe I missed it, but did they say why they didn't go live for their besties? I'd be asking for a refund

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.