Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paula could go Vlad status after a few gin and tonics
I can definitely see her saying she doesn't care if she's politically incorrect. 🤣 She doesn't wear hats in the videos, but I can also see her owning a certain red hat just like Big Red. She's another one in need of a drastic makeover... That 1980s secretary look has to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
actually saw on twitter jon favreau and pedro pascal are there, hope spencer doesn't shove them out of the way

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The live I'm watching (Monarch Moments) mentioned they are in a special viewing area they got with a dining package. I think Magic Journeys did the same thing. I noticed BLAB was right up front, but it didn't look like they were in a special area so they probably had to camp out there for hours (which you're not supposed to do).

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So I guess all of their paying Patreons will have to watch someone else’s live?
No views, not for you
This is awesome 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You can always tell they are using a filter just by looking at their gigantic shoes. It's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The live I'm watching (Monarch Moments) mentioned they are in a special viewing area they got with a dining package. I think Magic Journeys did the same thing. I noticed BLAB was right up front, but it didn't look like they were in a special area so they probably had to camp out there for hours (which you're not supposed to do).
100% correct.

Reactions: 21
Is this the same spot?! Did they get booted from that spot or is this slightly off? The second one is from the Monarch Moment livestream I'm watching
5CFA4481-769F-4C40-8B12-BBAA04747A7D.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 8.58.23 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now granted, lawyering is only a hobby of mine - but I have to imagine that it’s frowned upon to film an entire Disney production like Fantasmic and sell tickets to it via your Patreon?
View attachment 1302026
Guyzzz Big P the Hackerwoman told me it is Gucci Rad to film copyrighted material as long as it is in a private livestream with no superchats!

Maybe they will take the route of Broadway bootlegs and call them slime tutorials?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guyzzz Big P the Hackerwoman told me it is Gucci Rad to film copyrighted material as long as it is in a private livestream with no superchats!

Maybe they will take the route of Broadway bootlegs and call them slime tutorials?
Hey, they are just filming a training video of how to act like you are interested in someone from who you are taking money from when you really could give a tit less. Disney 101.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.