Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They met when Pixar Pier opened. He's a bit of a loner, so they latched onto that creating some type of "friendship" to take advantage of a poor (not monetarily), lonely soul.
That’s sad as he does seem like a decent person on camera at least.

Reactions: 16
That’s sad as he does seem like a decent person on camera at least.
It seems like he's lost some weight too compared to past pictures. (Or it's the favorable angles BLAB likes)

If any of their past friendships are any indication, I'm curious when they will screw checkbook over enough for him to be done. It'll happen at some point. Or he becomes friends with other vloggers (he does follow Kitra on IG still for instance) and realize how bad BLAB really is.
On the other hand, he has to know by now how bad they are...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Remember when they made a big clickbait video about “the future of the channel” where they announced all these travel plans for the month that Adam is in town? What ever happened to those plans? Back to “the ‘bu?” I thought y’all live there. That’s not travel, that’s just going home then. Did these jokers seriously cancel their travel plans just because Adam is in Vegas with Butterface702? I mean they may owe Adam a ton of money but he doesn’t seem like that scary of a guy, it’s a small world

Reactions: 33
All, as per the rules of tattle for everyone's benefit please keep it on tattle. Otherwise it gets into grey areas of trolling and harassment trying to contact fans. Thanks

Reactions: 25
Looks like they have re-done the place or something cause that sure doesn't look like the same place in their older videos

Reactions: 17
Dani's face was looking extra buttery in ATW latest vid. Must be that dry desert air.

Reactions: 11
Back to OUR place in the 'bu. Bitch get over yourself! That's Spence's Me-maw's timeshare!

Reactions: 23
Looks like they have re-done the place or something cause that sure doesn't look like the same place in their older videos
Grandma Spence probably had someone deep clean the cheesey poof dust off of everything.

Reactions: 20
THIS needs to be at the top of every new thread!
Outstanding job sir.

Reactions: 28
I can't wait to find out if I need a jacket...or if it will be busy

Wow...unplugging didn't last long at all
Definitely an Epcot jacket but with warmer temps in the afternoon. Crowds they are still blaming on Sping Break because they are complete morons. There may be a new snack or two sprinkled in and they will be delicately torn apart in slow motion by giant meat paws. Not sure when Pirates is set to reopen but there will be a play by play of anything that has been changed (as Spence reads his notes he got off the world wide webs) while using a tone that reinforces that he knows everything about Disney. Thank goodness he is full of soooo much more knowledge than we could ever even hope to have!! There will be more loud noises from the human megaphone to ruin many families experiences that are in ear shot (how else is she supposed to appear to be so freaking cute??? ) Lastly, at least three of their stans will support them in getting some much needed rest…. because the unemployed hippo is just super exhausted and her anxiety is really causing her to struggle. So much to look forward to!!!

All, as per the rules of tattle for everyone's benefit please keep it on tattle. Otherwise it gets into grey areas of trolling and harassment trying to contact fans. Thanks
Can somebody please explain this to me? Was somebody here trying to contact a stan? If so, how would anyone know that your from Tattle?

Reactions: 21
Perfect spot….right next to the dehumidifier because that apartment is full of mold

Can somebody please explain this to me? Was somebody here trying to contact a stan? If so, how would anyone know that your from Tattle?
Probably a BS attempt by them to pretend someone is harassing them. Or some of their viewers. No one here would be doing that. Otherwise, not sure what to make of that.....

Reactions: 19
They are jealous and when I messaged blab once about OA they stated ‘we don’t care for their channel but to each their own‘

Reactions: 19
Waiting to see the response to this before I pitch this idea for a Tattle East meetup at the Celebration Town Tavern sometime whenever Adam and Daphne are both back in town

Reactions: 22
Such a loser and KT’s dumbass feel for it hook line and sinker

Reactions: 14
The things Spence used to keep on the mantle are gone. These IG posts are for Tattle. Just reinforcing she's a clown that can't relax or unplug

Reactions: 23
Way to support your "colleagues"!
Right. They are Dispicable people. She wanted to say they don’t like them and was hoping it would change my mind about them as well

havent they been planning for weeks? She’s a piece of

Reactions: 20
The things Spence used to keep on the mantle are gone. These IG posts are for Tattle. Just reinforcing she's a clown that can't relax or unplug
"Unplugging" just means she has extra time to play with her fake accounts and read these threads! That's all! And that crappy apartment in the 'BU', is not hersssssss!!! It's not even Spence's! It's rented!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.