Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not quite caught up yet so sorry if this has been mentioned but 100% agree with this!! They totally cancelled the live stream after reading that there were Tattlers in the park. They are terrified. Y’all CONTROL their lives …and it’s bleeping hilarious!! 😂

Spencer saying no one watches our lives - yeah, you and your “lady” do. bleeping hilarious 😂
Lol 😂 living rent free in their minds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol 😂 living rent free in their minds.
Give it time and Katie and Spencer will center their whole channel around being "victims of cancel culture." Mark my words. I bet this will happen once they do get banned from Disney or once they finally run out of ideas. It will definitely appeal to their alt-right fanbase they're growing!

Reactions: 19
Not quite caught up yet so sorry if this has been mentioned but 100% agree with this!! They totally cancelled the live stream after reading that there were Tattlers in the park. They are terrified. Y’all CONTROL their lives …and it’s bleeping hilarious!! 😂

Spencer saying no one watches our lives - yeah, you and your “lady” do. bleeping hilarious 😂
Yeah - that's not the flex he thinks it is. But he is right - no one is watching our lives - and no one is paying them to live theirs (despite what they think)

Like - that the best case for his flex - people are paying him and her... to watch.

SO they aren't only digital panhandlers - but they are whores too? That's his flex? That they are whores.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right? Like - what - if anything in this life they share - is....hers? Not the car? Not the apartments? No Job? She doesn't edit the videos or even film them.

So what exactly does she have and does she do that she needs a break from?
Not even kids to take care of that you would need some time to yourself. She literally does nothing to need time off! So pathetic!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They've not only been stressed about us, they've also spent the last few weeks worried constantly about running into the Woo. Then last night a super emotional return of Fantasmic that they failed at live-streaming and cheated their way to front row spots.

They're beat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good lord. Could you guys slow down? I take a day off and I’ve gotta read War And Peace to catch up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
These two are hastening their early deaths.
And who said natural selection didn't work?

Drink up pops!! You can't take it with you!

Eat more fatty!! Eat as much as you can - cause we're trying to take your food away from you!! Eat MOAR!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so far behind I need to catch up! Been dealing with health issues. Can anyone fill me in if I’ve missed anything major please? Miss you guys!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a question, unless I am mistaken they haven't live streamed in the park since griftergate. I am wondering if they received some kind of request to not film live in the park for a period of time while things cooled off. I mean, Disney wouldn't want to continue to deal with them in a situation where the police have to be involved regardless of the matter. I sort of thought about this before, and it would kind of make sense given the nature of the "explanation video". Dencers "don't give us any more problems, trolls". They can't afford to continue to go to security with their bullshit. The park would just tell them to beat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These two are hastening their early deaths.
I had a what I like to call at KT day this weekend. I splurged on a park treat (yes one, not 5 like KT’s normal evening treat intake) and dinner at Disney. Also got myself a drink….anyway, I thought I was going to DIE after dinner. How in the hell do they eat that way all day every day?! I had one day, well more like an evening, and I felt so awful. I’m in no way a perfectly healthy eater but I can’t imagine what all that gunk they are eating and drinking is doing to their bodies. My mom and dad are about 2 years older than Spencer and he looks AT LEAST 10 years older than them. I almost didn’t believe my mom when she told me they are only 2 years apart. I’m in my 20’s and closer to KT’s age than Spencer (gross), and holy tit that woman could easily pass as my mom even though she isn’t even 10 years older than me. Looks like they are really living their best life …YIKES.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a question, unless I am mistaken they haven't live streamed in the park since griftergate. I am wondering if they received some kind of request to not film live in the park for a period of time while things cooled off. I mean, Disney wouldn't want to continue to deal with them in a situation where the police have to be involved regardless of the matter. I sort of thought about this before, and it would kind of make sense given the nature of the "explanation video". Dencers "don't give us any more problems, trolls". They can't afford to continue to go to security with their bullshit. The park would just tell them to beat it.
Nah - they streamed the fireworks from the viewing area. Not in genpop but still. They got like 4 views.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.