Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were going to go to Vegas until Adam went there instead. Her Malibu posting spree was a diversion to make us think they were not going to Vegas. However, thanks to Adam, they're not going to Vegas. (Plus I wonder if the Palms got wind of their grifting ways and took back the hosted invite...)
Oh I have a feeling the Palms may have revoked the invite 😂... although if she's reading here she may pull her pennies and stay there to spite us.

Also I guess I'm more curious if they are fake posts if being in Malibu. It's just generic ocean views not the tiny kitchen filled of her favorite cookware she claims is there 😂

I have friend who works in New Orleans square.

Her fingering fingers aren't the only body part or fluid that goes in their food.
That's disgusting no matter how bad anyone is including blab. They do it to one person they will do it to anyone 🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Katie seems like the type that would loudly recite the haunted mansion spiel in the stretching room, ruining the experience for guests. I’m sure there is evidence of this in one of their vlogs…there has to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OK, I went to DTD today to do some Star Wars shopping. It was HORRIBLE. Never seen the place so packed AND besides the Star Wars convention, there was a little kid dance competition too! Thomas Kinkade was at Wunderground signing canvas prints but I was too wiped and grossed out by all the sweaty, smelly sneezing coughing humans. Could not move around inside anywhere. No vloggers though!

• Wow
  • Haha
I know @UncleLester is on his way to Vegas…maybe he will run into the Woo! Wouldn’t that be interesting?

Where is our King of the boards and leader … @Lalo Salamanca?!

Katie seems like the type that would loudly recite the haunted mansion spiel in the stretching room, ruining the experience for guests. I’m sure there is evidence of this in one of their vlogs…there has to be.
There you are!!!

Yes!!! I freakin HATE when people do that!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How'd you get that gif of KT on the ride?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thomas Kinkade was at Wunderground signing canvas prints
Unrelated to BLAB, but I find it wild that paintings are still pumped out under that dude's name even though he's been dead since 2012... I know it is the same artstyle, but it just feels weird. Here's an interesting video about it:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's because she's relaxing 😌

😂😂😂

Also interesting that it's the second Malibu visit and no video or sight of the inside of the apartment like in the past or anything that seems familiar 🤔
It’s SO embarrassing that she calls it the “Bu”
Summer season…you mean cause it’ll be booked on AirBnB?

• Haha
  • Wow

😂😂😂

Also interesting that it's the second Malibu visit and no video or sight of the inside of the apartment like in the past or anything that seems familiar 🤔
Does she not know unplug means not be on your phone lol and she totally missed the chance of saying "stay at the bu with my boo" you know since she's suddenly switching up her lingo

• Haha
  • Heart

😂😂😂

Ok..now I need those "Dont Give these grifters any money" stickers! Lol

• Haha
Did we really have to see the beignet dust falling from Spencer's open mouth?
View attachment 1304336

Spencer said Katie is wearing her Fantasmic Spirit Jersey. Katie made a point that it is a Maleficent Spirit Jersey and that pissed Spencer off.

View attachment 1304338View attachment 1304339

She also waved her butt at the camera as an extra treat. 😂

View attachment 1304340
Future ideas for monsters in Stranger Things if, you know, they're running out of ideas. Terrifying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
With OA, he goes to all of the big movie premieres like the Star Wars movies, Marvel, Disney, DC. They go to museums, studio backlot tours and...they will share with both their subs and patreons. After all YouTube pays more. Same with Nate - he goes to all of the media events and DVC events, he shares all with his subs. BLOB is blacklisted up and down, except at Costco and Trader Joe's.

Make no mistake, KT is flirting with Jeremy in that story of hers.

She'll take Paul Blart over that wrinkled, saggy mess
I have a tradition with OA now. The July Hallmark ornament releases. I love those for some reason LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does she not know unplug means not be on your phone lol and she totally missed the chance of saying "stay at the bu with my boo" you know since she's suddenly switching up her lingo
She'll be unclogging the toilet, but not unplugging from Tattle or her million fake accounts! What a liar and a fake! Stfu!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What does she do that she needs to relax and unplug from? Can't be eating.
Right? Like - what - if anything in this life they share - is....hers? Not the car? Not the apartments? No Job? She doesn't edit the videos or even film them.

So what exactly does she have and does she do that she needs a break from?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
FINALLY caught up. I was reading faster than KT deletes comments….

Ummmm “Bu” “the district”….? NO ONE bleeping TALKS LIKE THAT. They remind me of wanna be cool kids from an early 2000’s sitcom, trying to make slang words a ‘thing’ but they just sound like a couple of degenerates. Also Spence, stop doing close up shots of you and your blob girlfriend shoving food into your mouths!!! Absolutely no one wants to see that. In what world do you think someone WANTS to see that. People would be more likely to watch your review of the River Belle than having a foodgasim with the same beignets you have tried 5,000 times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No one was sending her DM's. Absolutely no one. She was reading tattle WHILE AT THE PARK.

Stupid witch.
Not quite caught up yet so sorry if this has been mentioned but 100% agree with this!! They totally cancelled the live stream after reading that there were Tattlers in the park. They are terrified. Y’all CONTROL their lives …and it’s bleeping hilarious!! 😂

Spencer saying no one watches our lives - yeah, you and your “lady” do. bleeping hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.