Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing better is if a big bird flew over and crapped all over her 🤔🤔
Haha, when I first read your comment, I thought you wrote "only thing better is if Big Bird flew over and crapped all over her."....I was thinking that would be one enormous tit! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Best Life and Beyond #31: Grifted into Fantasmic, all bland food orgasmic, dead YouTube channel forecasted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They look down right insulted that the woman who got them these spots in the first place would think they would share their 100 beignets

Very good friend my ass
Personally, I think the lady dodged a bullet there. Would you want KT's nasty little sausage fingers with the fungus under the nails manhandling something you're going to eat? I'd politely decline if offered and get some beignets for myself after the show was over if I wanted them bad enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Took a screen capture of this comment, sure enough it was deleted.

1653878674751.png

This one also won't last long.

1653878775085.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm honestly shocked that Big Red was able to filter out Katie's singing... Discount Diane Keaton's videos were full of Katie's singing! The only part you can hear in both is the "hello" Katie says. Here's a comparison.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm honestly shocked that Big Red was able to filter out Katie's singing... Discount Diane Keaton's videos were full of Katie's singing! The only part you can hear in both is the "hello" Katie says. Here's a comparison.

View attachment 1304368
Imagine some random person next to them watches their own recording and all they hear is her bleeping voice? I would be livid. I knew she would do it and as always she does not disappoint.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Stop calling that Badge witch a “manager,” he is in full costume. He is just a $16/hr hourly Security Host. But you can find his real Security managers on LinkedIn so easily if you want to write a letter to Disney directly that will actually be seen by someone other than an entry level worker in a call center. Why are their Security Hosts in the parks extending special treatment to these vloggers at a time when threats around the world are higher than ever? How safe are we really at Disneyland when this guy is on the clock but trying to be the star of his besties TV show? Why do any of us even know this Cast Member’s name, he is not The Show, the themed environment is, and he is just a part of that themed environment. Why is Security Host Jeremy violating the integrity of the parks by deliberately putting his friends above over other Guest’s safety and enjoyment of Walt’s vision?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Best Life and Beyond #31: Spence Emmons and Katie Cockblower are Ginormous Grifting Garbage People

Also - god that dude is old as tit. Jesus - how can either one of themselves look in the mirror and have any self respect.

What great ambassador for Disney. Creepy old grooming men.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had too much fun making this...🤣
Ok you WIN Tattle today! LMFAO! The Asian fiance guy is soo interesting to me. At first I thought he was a bot. But clearly he wants BLOB to know he has an Asian fiance. Can we start replying to his comments asking how he and his Asian fiance are?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I immediately grew suspicious when J-Rex mentioned he was a security manager to someone. Like trying to justify his special treatment being given to these two losers. Figured it was crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.