Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the life of me I just can’t understand her reasoning behind these eyebrows!??
The more weight she gains the bigger they get! I can't understand the reasoning for a lot of the things she does to herself. Hair? Dated. Jennifer Aniston pulled this hairstyle off in 1994. KT's look reminds me of those horrible cheap wigs you can buy at Spirit for Halloween. They always have generic names...instead of "Friends wig" it'll say something like "Pals! wig"... that's what KT is sporting. Don't even get me started on her clothing...

Reactions: 19
So we’re supposed to believe they paid for the dining package but didn’t show any of it (other than a photo of a desert on her Instagram that she could have copied from anywhere)?

Reactions: 29
Body language experts say when someone like her isn’t using her hands during a convo, it’s a flat out lie because there is no emotion in it.
She’s got the hands going, looks away from the camera when she lies. Makes up odd times they ate. Says things like I don’t know or I think and I’ll explain it later. She drives me to insanity

Reactions: 20
I know this has already been posted as a photo, but here's the video for the full effect. I find it interesting how she added animated graphics and music to this when she hardly put any effort into her Uvalde posts.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 9
Don't feed her ego; she'll pull out that old Cornchip Katie gimmick again...

Don't count on it, Doreen.

I'm shocked this didn't get deleted since Big Red said the pandemic is over...

Reactions: 16
I got turned off by her I’m the biggest fan shit! she has to emphasize times a million like a grade schooler. I can see her sayin I’ve been more times than you bet ! https://giphy.com/GNQSWovPVcx7W

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
i made myself laugh this morning while making breakfast. someone should make stickers for kts HUSBAND (still married). "the best wife and she gone". idk, maybe not as funny as it was when i was half asleep.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know but I hope he’s a super bestie and they have to pay attention and interact with him for an hour next live

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.