Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love the fact that KT had a nice leisurely day - got her hair done - slept in - no big rush.

Meanwhile the gruesome groomers had to get their asses to the park early to stake out their spot for the show - HOURS - upon HOURS in advance. And basically stay there - and she can waddle up whenever. I'm sure they made checkbook chump stay there while these two went off to feed KT 3rd lunch and 2nd dinner.

Then they will get some footage with cackling KT - spence will stay up all night editing and get the video up.

As much tit as we give KT - gotta give her credit - she has the geriatric gang wrapped around her fungus finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I mostly lurked on TTT page for most of my time on here until recently learning about these two twit waffles and have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on these. I know no amount of explaining myself with ease the air of suspicion around ‘new member’
Lmao "twit waffles" that's funny AF👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
En route!!!

Katie and Spencer’s Conversation Shortly: “Wasn’t that the guy we met in a suit at the Mirage outside of LOVE?!?!?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
KT and her delusions. You realize you are on video? And your boyfriend shows us what you really look like every week.
PhotoGrid_1653791147567.jpg

PhotoGrid_1649444570565.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.