Best Life & Beyond #29 Lifestyles of the Ghetto Fabulous with Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And make no mistake - KT still thinks she it hot tit too - she tell herself she is doing HIM a favor by staying with him. You know - KNOW - behins his back - she tells people - she is only with him because of the channel. Hell - I wouldn't be surprised if thats why she isn't divorced. She probably sends late night txt's to her ex - about how miserable she is and misses him -
100% She absolutely thinks she is hot tit and Spence should be lucky to have her. I've known KTs who don't realize they've not aged well and/or gained too much weight to keep dressing a certain way. I agree she tells others she's with him for the channel. Like anyone else would want her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m curious too about the description of the stylist being Snow White in real life. Is it because she has to deal with whatever forest animals are in there?

If she is as Disney calls, a “friend” of Snow White, you aren’t supposed to outwardly say it (though that may be lax now)…it’s a big no-no to reveal that.

Or she really is like the evil queen and sees her as a servant peasant girl. I can’t imagine it’s cheap either so where is this money coming from? Finally saved up enough superchats to get her hair did?
Stopped off at oma’s for a quick hug and couple hundred ? Does she get a discount for tagging her ? If so the stylist will likely soon Regret being associated with this human disaster just like for the lively and the gym she was advertising for a very brief amount of time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stopped off at oma’s for a quick hug and couple hundred ? Does she get a discount for tagging her ? If so the stylist will likely soon Regret being associated with this human disaster just like for the lively and the gym she was advertising for a very brief amount of time lol
It is a wonder she hasn't tried showing up at Ally and Justin's house to ask for a free haircut. Or maybe she has...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
C5E90D5C-4A98-439B-91D6-0E022E7A0B10.jpeg

Why bother, when it’s gonna be looking like this the next time we see you….Sorry bout it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m curious too about the description of the stylist being Snow White in real life. Is it because she has to deal with whatever forest animals are in there?
Not sure what you intended with the "in there" part but I can only imagine someone trying to coax the creatures and treat remnants out of her hair. 😂

This stylist must have patience of a saint listening to KT go on about how she's famous and how lucky the stylist is too have her as her client while teasing out sticky half eaten gummies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After the raging success of the ForTheLively bag sales, today at Star Wars Celebration, Loungefly announced their exclusive partnership with KT to make bags that fit her properly.
20220528_102208.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok they are really trying to shut us down on the lives. All my besties and one super bestie account got shut down. My cards I used were not assigned names (gift card visas and MasterCards from the store). I can find a new way. My question though, I had 42 accounts and I looked after shut down and their patreon is 176. Wtf. Is that after mine were removed or has my removals not shown up yet? 🤔.
4FDA7D47-4905-4186-B858-F35266C19C56.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The irony being - they COULD have low effort jobs - FROM home (wherever they call home on what day) if they just invested a little in themselves.

Literally - they could still go to the parks every single day (how many times do they go on a weekday before 5pm - lol) and on the weekends - they could still pretend they live in a few different places.

AND they would get a legit paycheck!!
low effort work from home jobs to afford California cost of living?!?!. I’m intrigued. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.