Best Life & Beyond #28 KT Says "Ich bin ein Grifter."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie continued her rant about Tattle later on...

Katie, we don't hate you because you make money; we hate that you are a GRIFTER! Also, the reason why some people pay for the Patreon is so that the rest of us here get it for FREE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"We are pouring our heart and soul into this Patreon experience"
And it definitely shows by you making a lousy casserole and laying on the couch like a beached whale with a rats nest updo eating cherries. Bravo BLAB.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Now Katie says she is on a diet due to her health problems and not to lose weight. It is about time she said she isn't on a weight loss diet! Just be honest, lady. I doubt she is on a health problem diet either.

I don't think she realized this dude was making fun of her:

15.jpg

I believe his wife over Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It serves these two assholes right that they won't ever be able to do anything without having to look over their shoulder. F them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
IT HAS BEEN DECREED! We are LITTLE FELLAS!

(I had to speed this one up too except for Spencer's bit at the end.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
IT HAS BEEN DECREED! We are LITTLE FELLAS!
View attachment 1287340
(I had to speed this one up too except for Spencer's bit at the end.)
So that's her approach? Oh well?
Yeah, you keep telling your stans that, but you know better, don't you!
Why don't you be honest and tell them what has been really going on? Tell them what a lunatic you have been, or better yet, just send them here and let them see for themselves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Katie claims she STILL has a wonderful relationship with Matt's mother and that Matt's mother watches all the videos. Someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pull up that Facebook post his mother posted that proves otherwise!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
You know what is really great, we are now in her kitchen in real time! And they have let us in! Can you imagine how much it has to pain these two losers to know this is happening? And they are basically powerless against it. Again, serves them right. And I wonder if they ever thought it would come to this? The "little fellas" in their house? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my god of course Super Stan had to use that godawful song. I DESPISE that bleeping song so much!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Untitled.jpg

I'm tired of recording her, but Katie says we should paint our nails instead of watching her. 🤣

Let me go!
Untitled2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.