Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Katie claims she STILL has a wonderful relationship with Matt's mother and that Matt's mother watches all the videos. Someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pull up that Facebook post his mother posted that proves otherwise!

View attachment 1287390

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Mosey4321

Chatty Member
Another thing that makes ZERO sense to me. They know and we know that they read here. Hi KATIE!

It does them ZERO favors to acknowledge this. At least in the context they do.

1) It just re-energizes the "trolls" and further proves how much they are bothered by it. Why? Why give us the satisfaction?
2) If you are going to delete negative comments and screw over your engagement - then why the fuck would you bother to mention it in a video? Sympathy? It won't get you very far with people who are PAYING for content. Why waste time even acknowledging this? AS far as your stans know - EVERYONE loves you right? Why would anyone NOT love them?
3) Every single time they acknowledge the negativity and trolls - does she realize that the first thing her stans do is turn around and google their asses and in most cases - it LEADS THEM HERE?! Is that what you want KT?!? To tell your stans to read here?
Lol point 3 is actually how I found tattle. She was going on and on about trolls in a live stream, and l was super confused as to why. At the time I had no issues with them, and hadn't really seen any negative comments on her videos either...which actually added to my confusion.

So I googled them.

BOOM!! Enter tattle and a wealth of knowledge about the ATW situation and how poorly they behave when the camera isn't rolling. Personally, I think their private lives should remain just that, private. They put it out there for all to see tho so idk....

Either way, I lurked here for several months after that but never made an account. Started seeing that the shit people were posting here was actually true for the most part.

I think the final straw for me to make an account here was when she made a big deal about the lil kid on the boat hurting her foot and him being too "aggressive". 😡 I really try not to post things that are too rude/mean shit here, but she really doesn't give a damn about their channel or much else tbh.

Anyway, here I am on tattle.....A former stan that actually donated to their channel from time to time, gave thumbs up on all videos, and left nice (altho un-answered) comments too...now completely gone from their channel all because she couldnt leave the BS alone and not mention her trolls 🤷‍♀️ kinda sad for someone who clearly wants to be YouTube famous one way or the other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Katie, for you to better understand why a "hater" would give you money....

A: Best Life & Beyond YouTube vlog = Boring
B: Best Life & Beyond YouTube vlog + Tattle.life forum = hilarious and entertaining

I would gladly pay $40 to perpetuate 'B'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

shadee91762

VIP Member
the rat/mouse problem in Disneyland is getting really bad. A few days ago there was a rat just hanging out on the sidewalk by rivers of America at like 10pm it ran into a drain after.
You sure it was a rat, and not this guy filming one of his daily pirates construction wall updates?
Screenshot_20220523-152704-103.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Hi. Long time lurker first time poster. Been trying to catch up but its been hard to so figured I would just ask here real quick: can someone summarize what happened with the 'mole' incident here and did they run into Adam recently? Much appreciated. Don't give these grifters any money.

Sus.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

UncleLester

VIP Member
During the "Chicken a la Sodium" tutorial, a lot of Tattle.Life folks were speculating that Spencer Emmons was monitoring the chat or editing a video to post tomorrow.

However, with the upcoming Las Vegas and Glamping trips, I would wager that Spencer was instead spending his time frantically filling out new Credit Card applications for himself and Mother.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Well dang…looks like the sus newbie packed up and left
Yeah, you gotta get about 15 or 20 “Katie is a fat piece of shit” posts under your belt before you start asking questions…or we’re going to be suspicious 🤣

Someone go put one of the stickers on the Anacapa apartments sign and post a picture here, the likes you receive on here will be worth the $6/gallon gas
I live in Irvine…so i could walk :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
Another thing that makes ZERO sense to me. They know and we know that they read here. Hi KATIE!

It does them ZERO favors to acknowledge this. At least in the context they do.

1) It just re-energizes the "trolls" and further proves how much they are bothered by it. Why? Why give us the satisfaction?
2) If you are going to delete negative comments and screw over your engagement - then why the fuck would you bother to mention it in a video? Sympathy? It won't get you very far with people who are PAYING for content. Why waste time even acknowledging this? AS far as your stans know - EVERYONE loves you right? Why would anyone NOT love them?
3) Every single time they acknowledge the negativity and trolls - does she realize that the first thing her stans do is turn around and google their asses and in most cases - it LEADS THEM HERE?! Is that what you want KT?!? To tell your stans to read here?

These two just have zero sense about how any of this works.

For Dense - It kinda makes sense - his old ass didn't grow up with the internet like she did. He is a fucking boomer - a sheltered one (how can anyone not like ME!? - my mommy told me I was a STAR!) - so it tracks that he is stupid as shit about this - but KT?? You just KNOW she was in all sorts of HS drama like this - on myspace/facebook and whatnot - she KNOWS this never ends well - but she is too narcissistic to control herself.

If they want to acknowledge the trolls in a sly way (and i think they should) they should do something like wear a shirt with the tattle logo (is that a thing?) or just casually drop in conversation some of the meme's here. Their stans will be clueless. Shit - make it a game - one up us - we one up you. it takes MINIMAL effort on their part and again - it drives up engagement on their channel!

Or you know - just shut the fuck up - enjoy the fact that the "trolls" are what is keeping your channel alive with all the hatewatching, negative engagement (still counts) and LITERALLY PAYING YOUR DUMB ASSES - to make fun of you?!? How fucking stupid do you have to be?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

lamesauce

Lol point 3 is actually how I found tattle. She was going on and on about trolls in a live stream, and l was super confused as to why. At the time I had no issues with them, and hadn't really seen any negative comments on her videos either...which actually added to my confusion.

So I googled them.

BOOM!! Enter tattle and a wealth of knowledge about the ATW situation and how poorly they behave when the camera isn't rolling. Personally, I think their private lives should remain just that, private. They put it out there for all to see tho so idk....

Either way, I lurked here for several months after that but never made an account. Started seeing that the shit people were posting here was actually true for the most part.

I think the final straw for me to make an account here was when she made a big deal about the lil kid on the boat hurting her foot and him being too "aggressive". 😡 I really try not to post things that are too rude/mean shit here, but she really doesn't give a damn about their channel or much else tbh.

Anyway, here I am on tattle.....A former stan that actually donated to their channel from time to time, gave thumbs up on all videos, and left nice (altho un-answered) comments too...now completely gone from their channel all because she couldnt leave the BS alone and not mention her trolls 🤷‍♀️ kinda sad for someone who clearly wants to be YouTube famous one way or the other.
Right on. Former Stan here as well. Really liked them. I knew about tattle because she kept talking about trolls and no other channel did. So a google search later and boom. What made me create an account was the Columbia incident. And it automatically clicked into tattle isn’t full of trolls it’s full of people seeing thru peoples bullshit

• Heart

MonicaW42

VIP Member
I'd honestly be surprised if she would've had the same reaction if the child had been white. With their racist comments and all...

Of course both of them hate children too, so maybe it wouldn't have mattered in this case.
When Spencer ran my son down he grumbled about little shits in the way. My son is half Hispanic ( my husbands white) and looks it. So I think they hate kids in general but try to hide some of their obvious racism.

• Angry
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
There seem to be three main events that have changed people's minds on these two; the fires, the pandemic, and the Columbia incident. Then from there we all have learned more awfulness. Most of us here have watched videos (or most of the videos) before realizing these two are awful human beings.
For me, it was during the pandemic when KT (who played up her "nurse" knowledge, using that term loosely) said they weighed everything and felt okay with going out and doing what they were doing, like it was worth the risk. I think in that same episode, they mentioned they made regular trips to Dense's mom's place and I was just like 😲...they were putting her at risk, meanwhile people taking it seriously were staying away from people and family they loved to protect them.
They could've killed her...because they weighed the risks and decided it was okay.

Like mentioned though, we are now in a place to hopefully take these people off YouTube to keep them from doing harm (through bogus advice or grifting their followers out of all their money).
I think there were two more events that drew unwanted attention and exposed their douchbaggery. One was stiffing Adam the Woo on the Anaheim apartment lease. The other was "vlogging is harder than nursing by far by far..." comment which went viral.

Events like these caused by their (mostly her) actions keep this forum alive and jumping l!!

• Sick

MonicaW42

VIP Member
That skinny filter has her looking so deformed. Her hand is so long. Why not be yourself KT? Your waist hasn’t been that size in years!
View attachment 1287931
And she wonders why she’s trolled. She sets herself up for it. Plus she’s a rude hateful bitch. There are other vloggers I don’t care for but have never trolled them because they aren’t like her. And no amount of filters can fix an ugly soul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Spencer: Katie, I have to go to work now. Will you be ok here all by yourself?
Katie: Yes. I have lots and lots of emails to work on and a kitchen full of little snacks and treats
5CC2B5C0-D657-4E57-B834-31784EAE26DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38