Best Life & Beyond #28 KT Says "Ich bin ein Grifter."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went over to the latest Tim Tracker thread to see how much faster BLAB’s threads are moving, and the last page of the current Tracker thread is talking about BLAB.
B723EEF4-EF8E-460D-A408-7D84F3B6BD03.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I had to speed up the clip so that Tattle could handle the file size, but this is when Katie calls Tattle "those Basement Dwelling Websites."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
During the "Chicken a la Sodium" tutorial, a lot of Tattle.Life folks were speculating that Spencer Emmons was monitoring the chat or editing a video to post tomorrow.

However, with the upcoming Las Vegas and Glamping trips, I would wager that Spencer was instead spending his time frantically filling out new Credit Card applications for himself and Mother.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
During the "Chicken a la Sodium" tutorial, a lot of Tattle.Life folks were speculating that Spencer Emmons was monitoring the chat or editing a video to post tomorrow.

However, with the upcoming Las Vegas and Glamping trips, I would wager that Spencer was instead spending his time frantically filling out new Credit Card applications for himself and Mother.
Chicken a la Sodium... I'm 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Early on I asked what was wrong with Spencer's back (dude was hella hunched over). KT was super confused lmbo

• Haha
  • Wow
So was she really in meetings with patreon and YouTube about sneaky tattlers? I missed that part of it.
No, we don’t live rent free in their minds at all :sneaky::devilish:
She loves the attention. Even the negative attention. It's like an addiction. She's more popular on tattle than on youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was attending a graduation celebration dinner near DLR and I drove by where they lived with Adam at Haster Str and Gene Auntry Way:

9F7851CC-7614-4A69-959F-8DD26C63B04F.jpeg
50A58E1E-1B4F-4359-8A87-4A38EF09FC9B.jpeg

Sorry for the poor quality. The photos were taken from the car late afternoon. Anyways, this is Sunrise Palms apartments. Apparently BLAB had to move because of the street gangs or maybe because of Adam's crush on KT (according to the Tattle mole's text messages). Or, as it turned out, because of KT calling the property manager a c*nt.

Had a nightcap at Naples in Downtown Disney. Was a little concerned about running into Blab, but was able to relax when I learned they were doing a Patreon live cooking the chicken casserole that poisoned Ally. Appreciate how Tattle infiltrated the Patreon live despite the high level meetings KT had to prevent it 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Far as I can tell - the only other adults she is EVER around is Dense and Checkbook Charlie.

Neither of them are "taking meetings" ever, with anyone. Except maybe to drop a deuce. Big fella is just constipated. After tonight (and the other 300 videos where she eats) its easy to see why,
There's also her step dad. You know, the one around the same age as her boyfriend. And her only other friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember when she referenced having some Hispanic blood. witch please we don’t claim you. When you consider Whataburger spicy ketchup to much spice then you lying. I think she claims whatever she can feed off of at the time.
I never knew she'd said that before. But I do know she's just as proud to be German, as she is to be a Leo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone asked her if she enjoyed the jokes on the jungle cruise. I got a kick out of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.