Best Life & Beyond #28 KT Says "Ich bin ein Grifter."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked to do a collab with German in Venice but it did not get through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m a grifter.

play on JFK in Berlin with his ich bin ein Berliner speech since KT is obsessed with her German heritage
Why do you think she does this? It's kinda new, right? Has to do with narcissism, yes? She doesn't have anything else to hang her hat on. Not that I would be running around yelling about Germany in this day and age. It's really bizarre. But then again, so is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So was she really in meetings with patreon and YouTube about sneaky tattlers? I missed that part of it.
No, we don’t live rent free in their minds at all :sneaky::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like she’s really hitting hard on the German heritage thing lately and I don’t remember her doing so much in the past before.

Who else thinks her and Spence are passed out in a Casserole Coma and will awaken by 1am for seconds?

So was she really in meetings with patreon and YouTube about sneaky tattlers? I missed that part of it.
Oh I’m sure she was frantically on the phone trying to get things shut down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just catching up. I saw all the screen shots of Spence in the last thread. 😮 Like, WTF??? His appearance is alarming. Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Dense wasn’t monitoring during that event, I would love to be a fly on the wall when they find out we saw another one :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just catching up. I saw all the screen shots of Spence in the last thread. 😮 Like, WTF??? His appearance is alarming. Yikes!
A succubus is a demon or supernatural entity in folklore, in female form, that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. According to religious traditions, repeated sexual activity with a succubus can cause poor physical or mental health, even death. Wikipedia

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, meetings on a Sunday afternoon 🤨, when all of the legal, cyber, and customer service departments of YouTube and Patreon schedule their important meetings.

If she "met" with anybody, it was with Paula who "works on computers" because she has super special cybersecurity CSI skills (knows how to use Google) to try to look up real life names on Tattle Patreon accounts, so she can cross-reference which of her customers are Tattlers and report them to the Troll Authority Division of the FBI.

However, (As John Dee said) I still think she's heard other adults with real jobs say "Oh sorry I can't make it, I have a meeting" and is just trying it on for size to sound as though she's a big girl now. Well, a big business girl...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Short recap of the last thread:

She has become newly obsessed with Germany (gummy bears and various other foods) and her heritage
Dense looks like death
Shes still making slop she calls food with very high levels of sodium

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks to @PurpleMonkeyDishwasher for the title.

Prost ya'll! FYI KT, that's the German word for cheers, ya poser. Spare me the fake German heritage flexing, it's all the same bs you pull... like you trying to give viewers the impression you are living somewhere other than Irvine (and in a house to boot 😂), like you were a GI Nurse, like you were conceived in Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln (honestly shocked she hasn't claimed she was conceived on Disneyland property...yet)....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
However, (As John Dee said) I still think she's heard other adults with real jobs say "Oh sorry I can't make it, I have a meeting" and is just trying it on for size to sound as though she's a big girl now. Well, a big business girl...
Far as I can tell - the only other adults she is EVER around is Dense and Checkbook Charlie.

Neither of them are "taking meetings" ever, with anyone. Except maybe to drop a deuce. Big fella is just constipated. After tonight (and the other 300 videos where she eats) its easy to see why,

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I remember when she referenced having some Hispanic blood. witch please we don’t claim you. When you consider Whataburger spicy ketchup to much spice then you lying. I think she claims whatever she can feed off of at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why do you think she does this? It's kinda new, right? Has to do with narcissism, yes? She doesn't have anything else to hang her hat on. Not that I would be running around yelling about Germany in this day and age. It's really bizarre. But then again, so is she.
Trying to pass off that she has *some* appreciation for culture... Like sis, I just saw you make a casserole with cans of cream of chemical tit storm soup (hey, it's 99% fat free!) and friend onions...

Why not show off some of that German heritage for your Patreon Besties and cook something.... I dunno, German?!

No girl, Haribo crusted schnitzel does not count...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone have a time stamp on the cooking video where they mention tattle?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.