Best Life & Beyond #28 KT Says "Ich bin ein Grifter."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His body language and facial expressions are those of privileged asshole who refuses to accept they were wrong. I will say I didn't think kt had it in her to try and change her mind in public but to see him shut her down twice! That shows you the controlling toxic side he has hidden.

They traveled and did tit all throughout 2020 and 2021. Not to mention the whole boo hoo, we are stuck inside in our beach front apartment 🙄

There was people losing their homes, being evicted left and right. People dying by the thousands. But oh no their life was inconvenienced
She's doing damage control and he's just being an ass! They truly do not care about anyone but themselves. If something is not affecting them directly, they don't care.

Is he really? I thought he lived in Cali
No..Katie and Spencer live in Cali. But I'm sure you know that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1st I'd like to say that you are entitled to your opinion and share it as well. 👍👍

However, as a former sub and fan of their channel, I am actually a bit resentful of this comment and mindset.

I'm a grown ass person who is not "special ed" (SMH at this 🙄), has a wonderful family, and paid for my donations to their channel with my own damn money because I am successful at my job and, at that time, wanted to share with those I felt needed it. *man I was wrong on that one in hindsight lol*

There are many people here on tattle who have stated they were former subscribers to BLOB as well. They also all appear to be adults who are witty, successful, and knowledgeable people as well.

Agreed their patreon will fail. But I think it's because she is a lazy and lying ass, will not be creative enough for the extra content required, and people will not be able to afford their outrageously priced tiers for long with inflation steadily increasing. It will have little to nothing to do with their stans being "special ed" young people.
Yes, most of us did sub. I was new to YouTube and started following them with the home vlogs. Then I met them personally and she was a complete ass and then you start to see through the B.S. The special ed folks have shown up on their streams and, yup, they do seem "touched." The lame questions they ask and they are lonely and gullible. The wise figure it out and the others do not. No big deal. There are a lot of stupid people out there, but don't take offense if someone jokes about it. I never did give them a dime though!

Yes! And it's being investigated. We've been told that person has numerous accounts and is now on Twitter as we all saw.
I must have missed the twitter thing. Also…”someone” doesn’t understand the concept of a mole. If you supposedly plant a mole, you don’t out the alleged mole. bleeping moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1293497
Located the clip of BLOB & the gang territory that Adam supposedly lived in.

They blamed the gangs for them not uploading videos on time?🤣 And Spencer tried to solve the gang wars? Wtf did he try to be proactive about?

That aside, if I was Adam I would've been pissed if someone talked about where I lived like this, so disrespectful. After all that he'd done for his friend Spencer and his succubus fat wad girlfriend & their tit channel. And this is what he gets in return? How embarrassing for him.

None of this tit needed to be said. There were so many other excuses they could've had for moving, non controversial excuses. I believe karma has arrived though.

View attachment 1293496
Solve the "issues" by calling the managers and others "cunts" and screaming at residents? Excellent strategies douchebags.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This new account has posted about a lot of vloggers on various threads…strangely a lot of vloggers we mentioned we watched to @LoganHitz :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
She's doing damage control and he's just being an ass! They truly do not care about anyone but themselves. If something is not affecting them directly, they don't care.
Oh totally! that's why I said I was surprised of it publicly. However, I have a feeling we will see more of this guard down chats since it's just their "besties"

Literally their own demise. They are so worried about us basement dwellers but realistically they should watch each other.

I can't stand either of them and the more they dig into the pandemic topics the more I want their channel to be shut down.

• Heart
  • Angry
Best Life & Beyond #29: Dencer got political while KT verifies every individual

Best Life & Beyond #29: Spencer wants a red hat, KT just gets fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
KT said no need to spend too much time talking about it because it's too "heavy", they are trying to give us all a "break" or some "relief" from it. We don't need relief you POS, we need this to haunt us, we need to see and hear about the absolute carnage, the devastation those bullets did to the bodies of those 4th graders. We cannot look away anymore.

This is Katie and Spencer to the core, if it doesn't affect us personally... sorry about it, let's keep it moving. "Anyway...the reservation system sucks, amirite?"
Okay, now I am disgusted that she is posting these stories. I know her racist ass is being 100% performative; she really doesn't care about the victims. I'm still thinking about how fast she went from telling people to quit talking about the shooting to laughing about Circus Circus.

ktthedisneybear story 26.05.2022.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Katie is a gluttonous monster. Missing just one meal could solve world hunger.
And Spencer is a red faced, cry baby, no friend having witch.

That being said, these grifters deserve all the hate we give.
The alt-right yuck that I just read about being spewed makes me want to puke.

It's unbelievable they are actually getting worse.
They have no idea how awful they sound and come off.

It's like Wyked Scepter sketch from Mr. Show...

Mr Show Wicked Scepter - YouTube

Reactions: 15
They are part of the reason we are having yet another surge in cases. But continue to live a delusional life.
this is why I can’t ever say that Spencer “seems like a cool guy if he didn’t have Katie”. he’s a grumpy entitled old man who bought into this anti-mask (probably) anti-vax nonsense.

remember how all those people profited off of *checks notes* Disneyland being closed??

governments know this one weird trick to make money!

do other vloggers have to do this much damage control on every live stream?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And a quick reminder that their whole “we were stuck inside and there was no end in sight” line is 100% bullshit. They started traveling in May 2020 and continued to do so even as cases continued to increase…

And they were able to go to the beach and still managed to cry and complain. That was the last straw for me of watching these two selfish fakes. I think the more they do these lives just shows more and more about who they really are. I keep saying that they can't really get any worse but then here comes another video with more tit flying out of their mouths.

• Angry
  • Heart
So on WHW live tonight they managed to:

1. complain about being outed as racists - Spencer can no longer wear a red hats without being labeled one
  2. gloss over and turn the page (this literally happened YESTERDAY) on mass murder committed against a classroom full of 4th graders
  3. double down on their appalling behavior during covid in 2020
  4. air more grievances against the government that kept Disneyland closed
  5. be the entitled assholes that we've known them to be all along

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.