Best Life & Beyond #25 The Jolly Plaid Roger Is Flying Again, ARRR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd bet she'd give a efff when someone rips her limb from limb and throws her in a woodchipper. Just saying. Fargo style.
Although this is a joke.... violence is never condoned. There's weird people on the internet who at times take things too far in the real world even if something was said as a joke.

Reactions: 21
Just for the record, I for one do not, nor have any of our colleagues here advocated or wished any harm to KT/Spence. They are horrible human beings who have done nothing but unite the legions of "basement dwellers" who have contempt for their behavior.
And that's exactly why the woodchipper comment sounds like bait. 🤣 Katie and Spencer want to be like, "SEE!! They are wishing violence upon us!"

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Although this is a joke.... violence is never condoned. There's weird people on the internet who at times take things too far in the real world even if something was said as a joke.
Of course. Worst I wish for them is to be trespassed from all Disney parks and for Google to remove their channel permanently. That's the best thing that I could hope for.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It has to be Adam because she was never close or let alone friendly to Daphne even before the Adam the Woo apartment fallout. I'm guessing the Adam and Daphne photo with our plaid hero is what prompted this message from KT.
I wonder if eventually Adam will speak out to shut her bullshit down! I feel like he has no intentions but if she continues down this path, he may have had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How can we get Adam and his girl to speak out about them on YT, some one has to come out and say something, buried them so they will never show there face again..

Reactions: 23
Katie is back on the migraine train. (This is an excerpt of several videos she posted in a row.)

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I feel like, at some point, other vloggers have to really consider the poison these two will bring to their channels too

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Good grief these threads move fast, This may have already been discussed but what are the odds that checkbook paid for the dining packages???? 🤔
View attachment 1270051
I would say the odds were definitely in their favor on that one. They couldn’t be bothered to do this before he showed up with his high interest credit card to swipe for them. I want to think he’s a victim in their scam but he has seen the fallout of the “assault” and still sticks around like a love sick puppy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
And that's exactly why the woodchipper comment sounds like bait. 🤣 Katie and Spencer want to be like, "SEE!! They are wishing violence upon us!"
Yeah thats what I was thinking too....

AH I see it was noted - carry on with the blissful dreams of these turds getting tresspassed~!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Old Man Spence: “we were just told if we share this flower we will be together forever. I guess I’ll share it with ya”
Geez…how romantic 🙄

C42377DF-7329-4A4E-BA51-B4A7F7613B8A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
KT watch your own video for once. You will quickly see the source of your health problems is all the processed garbage you shove down your throat everyday! Drink some water and eat something that didn’t come out of a deep fryer.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I would say the odds were definitely in their favor on that one. They couldn’t be bothered to do this before he showed up with his high interest credit card to swipe for them. I want to think he’s a victim in their scam but he has seen the fallout of the “assault” and still sticks around like a live sick puppy.
Does that old coot have a channel? Perhaps one in the works?

Imagine the hard sell from Spence - "hey man - buy us some tit - get on our channel and you can start your own"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does that old coot have a channel? Perhaps one in the works?

Imagine the hard sell from Spence - "hey man - buy us some tit - get on our channel and you can start your own"
Oddly enough if he did how to videos of how he builds those targets for the driving range he might actually have views from the DIY/ carpentry people on YT

But doing a channel like blob??? 0 views

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.