Best Life & Beyond #25 The Jolly Plaid Roger Is Flying Again, ARRR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully @teripeterson can post their wonderful recaps for the new thread when she has time 💕 might need some updating tho with all of big fella's shenanigans lately 😉😏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
After eating a churro and a sugar laden mixed blue milk with jelly, they go to the cantina and eat bread with dip.
Why did my brain automatically start playing "Apple Bottom Jeans" when I read this part? Instead of "boots with the fur" it's "eat bread with the dip" :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Such strange things this does to my brain :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok so, after lurking for months, I decided to FINALLY create an account. I admit that, after seeing some random article on tattle, I thought this might be a bullying site BUT after seeing the camaraderie and compassion on this site, I had to sign up!
I just want to say that it’s been heartwarming reading the non-BLAB things that have been done here; standing up for the injustice of the Plaid Hero, showing off of handicrafts, the absolute squashing of slut and sex work shaming and the donations to the Gary Sinese foundation (of which I made a small donation too, I was so touched).

I freely admit that I like Dylan, I’ve watched his YT for years. I like his style and his info HAS helped me plan better trips to theme parks. I think his edits are the best of all the Disney vloggers. (I met him on my last trip and he was SO kind, besides the annoying posts last summer, I don’t have many issues w him) About a year before covid I really would laugh hard when him and KT would get together, I thought they were just having a great time. I followed KT and blab on IG for about two weeks until she started parading her niece around.

I work with disabled adults and kids and I don’t remember what it was exactly, but I remember being very offended by how she talked about her niece. She was supposedly a nurse and does have a niece with a medical issue yet has never heard of people-first language? Whatever she said made me so offended that I unfollowed immediately.

They came up a few times on my YT during the pandemic and they would be CRYING at how bad it was to be stuck on the beach and, w my family stuck with no place to go for over a year, i was done w them. I ignored them for a while, watched just to laugh for a bit longer and then started searching to see if others felt the same way I did and found you guys!!

sorry for the looooong post. I think I’m just excited to finally be here!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
UMMMMMM….is she talking about Adam/Daphne? 👀

View attachment 1270049
A lot of us would’ve never known that they wronged Adam u less it wasn’t for Tattle. I swore I just feeling something was off because she would say OMG we love Adam we just got off the phone w him. Bullshit. They were exposed here and I thank u for that. Scheduling conflicts another lie. They are running out of excuses and showing true colors

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd bet she'd give a efff when someone rips her limb from limb and throws her in a woodchipper. Just saying. Fargo style.
Just for the record, I for one do not, nor have any of our colleagues here advocated or wished any harm to KT/Spence. They are horrible human beings who have done nothing but unite the legions of "basement dwellers" who have contempt for their behavior.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s absolutely mind blowing that KT thinks she does no wrong!! 🤯🤯
It’s because they know Adam is too kind and won’t interact w them or give them time of day so they get away with telling themselves it’s everyone else but them. I swear if Adam made a video titled: The Truth and why I had to Leave California in a hurry. It will crush all fake ass BLAB besties

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously with the tit they eat, how are they not 300lbs?
Seriously they should be! My husband can’t even hate watch he is so triggered by them but I made him watch what they ate in the 7 foods video and the buffet..all in the same day. It blows my mind!

Reactions: 24
Just for the record, I for one do not, nor have any of our colleagues here advocated or wished any harm to KT/Spence. They are horrible human beings and have done nothing but unite the legions of "basement dwellers" who have contempt for them behavior.
Dually noted. Still don't care about their well being... not even a little. So I'll be sure to watch further postings. 👍

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.