Best Life & Beyond #25 The Jolly Plaid Roger Is Flying Again, ARRR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome old and new to thread #25

New thread, same grift!

Main points from #24

- Plaid hero (Grift Buster) came back to the high seas. He broke the internet with a photo of himself and the woo & Daphne

- @Cap'n John Dee is back and so are the YT videos

- more eating and lame videos from blob....however for $40 a month super besties get it like 20 minutes before everyone else 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Watching new video.

So far KT did a happy squeal for the night show and then they hightailed it to try the newest churro. Upset that the artificial blue doesn't go with the artificial orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good grief these threads move fast, This may have already been discussed but what are the odds that checkbook paid for the dining packages???? 🤔
Screenshot_20220515-194228-705.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Welcome old and new to thread #25

New thread, same grift!

Main points from #24

- Plaid hero (Grift Buster) came back to the high seas. He broke the internet with a photo of himself and the woo & Daphne

- @Cap'n John Dee is back and so are the YT videos

- more eating and lame videos from blob....however for $40 a month super besties get it like 20 minutes before everyone else 😂
You beat me! I had to step away for a bit and was going to start a new one but noticed you did! Let's do this!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The blue milk stand gave her extra jellies because they knew it was KT, joked Spencer.

You wish.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Watching new video.

So far KT did a happy squeal for the night show and then they hightailed it to try the newest churro. Upset that the artificial blue doesn't go with the artificial orange.
Damn, you spoiled it for me! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Good grief these threads move fast, This may have already been discussed but what are the odds that checkbook paid for the dining packages???? 🤔
View attachment 1270051
I actually have my doubts if he did pay or not. He didn't invite them to the dessert party and she kind of kept saying that. I wonder if they had to pay for themselves and this was the "cheapest option". The dessert party you don't get a discount, not sure about the buffet option

Reactions: 22
Watching new video.

Damn.... sounds like I missed some riveting content there. Thanks for taking one for the team and watching it tho🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
After eating a churro and a sugar laden mixed blue milk with jelly, they go to the cantina and eat bread with dip.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.