Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skipper4fun

New here (fellow cast member told me about this thread) but i been reading the thread for the past few days. I have a few experiences with these 2 and all i have to say is mostly everything i read here is spot on. A few of us cringe when we see them in the park and also on our attractions. They act so entitled and put on such a fake show. She is the type that will smile and give you a fake laugh then turn around and call you a "bitch". They say many CM's like them well their are many many that dislike these 2. Trust me when i say this we look for ever reason to report them if they are doing something wrong. Most vloggers, live streamers we run into are great, but these 2 just rub a lot of us the wrong way. Thats just my two cents.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Skipper4fun

Thanks for contributing!

Please use us to amplify awareness about anything that these two Grifters are doing intentionally that is causing unnecessary work/headaches for Cast Members.

We can do your dirty work!
There was an incident a while back where a fellow (Skipper) CM made a joke on the cruise about vloggers and live streamers while they were on the attraction. They got offended and reported that CM, they wanted that CM written up and demanded apology. They got neither.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Just knowing I have the potential to run into these two fuckwits in the parks today makes feel like I need to be even more hyper aware. I’m sure I’ll hear KT before I ever see her, so I’ll at least know where to avoid.
I was once eating at bengal bbq minding my own business when I heard a stan call out, "BEST LIFE" I looked up and proceeded to watch Katie and Spencer plow through a mid day Adventureland crowd like a couple African Bull Elephants. They aren't hard to miss.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Tiki0730

Chatty Member
Welcome old and new to thread #25

New thread, same grift!

Main points from #24

- Plaid hero (Grift Buster) came back to the high seas. He broke the internet with a photo of himself and the woo & Daphne

- @Cap'n John Dee is back and so are the YT videos

- more eating and lame videos from blob....however for $40 a month super besties get it like 20 minutes before everyone else 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
OK, so...... KT has obviously popped in here and realised that the Zoom post had not been just set up for Super Besties (sorry I'm not giving them $40 a month, not even for Tattle)

AND.......
There's going to be a movie night!!! (again Super Besties only!) I'd love to know how many idiots fans signed up for this level......
1652774165439.png

I have a suggestion...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

UncleLester

VIP Member
Do I pay the $10 for two weeks of B-Level Patreon status - so I can be involved in the Private Chat this Wednesday?

I think the answer is YES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

UncleLester

VIP Member
The difference a year makes.

A year ago, Katie and Spencer were pulling in $1k a week on Super Chats, collecting enhanced California unemployment benefits, and getting at least twice a week appearances in Adam’s videos to help grow their subscribers.

Flash forward to 4 months from now, can they even show their faces at D23 without anxiety of people snickering towards them?

Maybe we should all promise to post a little less in the thread this week - so Katie can be more productive with all her “marketing and emails” for the channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

teripeterson

Chatty Member
She's showing off using canned frosting. That is such a non story...the cake mix must be box too.
Hey guys! Today I lived my Best Life, too!
I got up early and took a 4 mile walk on the beach.
When I got home I made 2 dozen cupcakes from scratch. Strawberry cupcakes with a strawberry curd center and strawberry Italian buttercream. I got the strawberries from the organic farm across the street from my house. I did not wash them in a dirty sink, but I did wash and puréed them to put them in the batter, curd, and frosting because I've watched enough Food Network to know that people say, "I'm not getting any strawberry..." I also cut the sugar in half because the strawberries had enough sugar in them.
After that, I met some gal pals, we hit the PCPA Theatre Matinee to see a live version of "Into the Woods"
Then went to my sister's house were I delivered those homemade cupcakes to celebrate my Great Nephew's first birthday were we had a pizza party, watched Bluey, and colored in a Peppa Pig coloring book with the other 3 under 6 children that were there.
I didn't put it in my stories because I was having too much fun to have to stop and document everything, then post it to make sure that you knew that I was having fun.
Because I was too busy living my best life.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Ok so, after lurking for months, I decided to FINALLY create an account. I admit that, after seeing some random article on tattle, I thought this might be a bullying site BUT after seeing the camaraderie and compassion on this site, I had to sign up!
I just want to say that it’s been heartwarming reading the non-BLAB things that have been done here; standing up for the injustice of the Plaid Hero, showing off of handicrafts, the absolute squashing of slut and sex work shaming and the donations to the Gary Sinese foundation (of which I made a small donation too, I was so touched).

I freely admit that I like Dylan, I’ve watched his YT for years. I like his style and his info HAS helped me plan better trips to theme parks. I think his edits are the best of all the Disney vloggers. (I met him on my last trip and he was SO kind, besides the annoying posts last summer, I don’t have many issues w him) About a year before covid I really would laugh hard when him and KT would get together, I thought they were just having a great time. I followed KT and blab on IG for about two weeks until she started parading her niece around.

I work with disabled adults and kids and I don’t remember what it was exactly, but I remember being very offended by how she talked about her niece. She was supposedly a nurse and does have a niece with a medical issue yet has never heard of people-first language? Whatever she said made me so offended that I unfollowed immediately.

They came up a few times on my YT during the pandemic and they would be CRYING at how bad it was to be stuck on the beach and, w my family stuck with no place to go for over a year, i was done w them. I ignored them for a while, watched just to laugh for a bit longer and then started searching to see if others felt the same way I did and found you guys!!

sorry for the looooong post. I think I’m just excited to finally be here!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

NewMember2020

I'd bet she'd give a efff when someone rips her limb from limb and throws her in a woodchipper. Just saying. Fargo style.
Just for the record, I for one do not, nor have any of our colleagues here advocated or wished any harm to KT/Spence. They are horrible human beings who have done nothing but unite the legions of "basement dwellers" who have contempt for their behavior.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
Yeah-agree. What is this 1950? (I know some in the USA want it to be). I'm 5ft 1 and my hubby is 6ft 2 he looks intimidating but I'm as feisty as fuck and I'm the one you'd have to worry about. Now I am not talking about physically violence but I can get pretty uppity if it's appropriate.
Lmao I’m a 6’4” proud Florida Man with no filter and zero fucks left to give, also I’m a Disney Adult so you know I’m completely unhinged too. I’d love for this guy to try to mouth off to me with that dirt lip of his and that already busted up grill, I’ve been to county jail before and I’ll go back 🤣

Also this is why I have to restrain myself when I see grifters grifting on property - it would not go well for me. So I keep my mouth shut and pull a Pixar Charlie just mean mugging from a safe distance

Also if any ladies lurking out there need an Epcot date that’s right you read that height correctly 😎 Just please don’t be married or under 18, I’m not one of those Disney Adults

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40