Best Life & Beyond #25 The Jolly Plaid Roger Is Flying Again, ARRR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also this was making the rounds in a group chat im in thought i would pass it along. View attachment 1275014
So, I realize this is a group chat of cast members (I’m assuming)…two questions…does Disney know what actually happened on the Columbia (from talking to plaid hero)? And did BLAB just lead Disney and others to the parody video by actually tagging Disney in their tweet?
Also…Tony did all this for nothing!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
New here (fellow cast member told me about this thread) but i been reading the thread for the past few days. I have a few experiences with these 2 and all i have to say is mostly everything i read here is spot on. A few of us cringe when we see them in the park and also on our attractions. They act so entitled and put on such a fake show. She is the type that will smile and give you a fake laugh then turn around and call you a "witch". They say many CM's like them well their are many many that dislike these 2. Trust me when i say this we look for ever reason to report them if they are doing something wrong. Most vloggers, live streamers we run into are great, but these 2 just rub a lot of us the wrong way. Thats just my two cents.
I’m curious as to what the CMs think about Steve and Kai and also Beautiful Tomorrow TV do they act just as obnoxious and are they hated at all by CMs?

Reactions: 16
They just made a Twitter a few days ago apparently
Congratulations to them on being the “#1 Disneyland Vloggers” (as stated in their bio)!!!

Apparently, they were voted #1in the prestigious “Pixar Charlie Poll”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So they are fleeing 😴

Not going to lie though, I’m very much looking forward to this supposed camping portion of this venture. It will be a disaster from the start. I like the undisclosed location part of it too…does that mean they haven’t decided yet?
Maybe Spencer will "accidentally" lose Katie in the woods and then will want sympathy donations. 🤣 He will make a montage about Katie on par with Katie's Binky montages while In the Arms of an Angel plays. Katie will post, "Quit telling everyone I'm dead!" on Instagram.

• Haha
So, I realize this is a group chat of cast members (I’m assuming)…two questions…does Disney know what actually happened on the Columbia (from talking to plaid hero)? And did BLAB just lead Disney and others to the parody video by actually tagging Disney in their tweet?
Also…Tony did all this for nothing!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
Imagine risking it all for a vlogger you thought was your friend and even they call out your crappy behavior 😂😂😂😂

Also love that blabs description for their Twitter is about patreon and have 0 followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine risking it all for a vlogger you thought was your friend and even they call out your crappy behavior 😂😂😂😂

Also love that blabs description for their Twitter is about patreon and have 0 followers
Hey @DisneyIRLTV,

If you are lurking still, some loyalty by the BLABs to stab you in the back like that - especially on Twitter with trying to bring negative attention to “official Disney accounts” about “violent threats”.

Are you going to just let them play you like that? I mean clearly you have a reputation to protect with regards to not being e-tossed around like a Rag Doll by Katie and Spencer.

We welcome your counter-response to them…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Video recap:

All a response to Tattle as always 😂

*they still looove disney 🙄: a response to us catching her saying she wasn't enjoying
*he will potentially be doing a live painting: again this was just discussed that he is a poser in that community
*they actually said the word hosted: Dylan was torn to shreds for trying to fake paying for his USH vip tour
*KT literally took the descriptions of people's migraine experiences and said that's why Spence vlogs solo....again stuff that was talked on here
*he confirmed it will be more glamping than camping
*they will do another fundraiser for the fire department/victims because the last one went amazing as they claim
*every chance they get they talk about patreon, including KT going over the benefits since we made fun of her for not knowing during her live
**apparently Spencer does nothing but edit and he claims because it seems seemless its how much work he put in 😂 yeah no I can clearly see the cuts and audio changes. Not buying that for one seconds
*Spence will work some more stage management days apparently aka they need real money
*and to top it off! They will be working less and giving themselves some much needed time off.

So a whole lot of nothing and once again scripted by Tattle threads!
Sooooo much BS on that video. My personal favorite was when they had to explain that when they are griping or complaining about Disney, it is all because of the viewers. It isn't them doing it because they are unhappy. They just want to look out for us. They are so selfless. How did we miss that???????????????????????/

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks for contributing!

Please use us to amplify awareness about anything that these two Grifters are doing intentionally that is causing unnecessary work/headaches for Cast Members.

We can do your dirty work!
There was an incident a while back where a fellow (Skipper) CM made a joke on the cruise about vloggers and live streamers while they were on the attraction. They got offended and reported that CM, they wanted that CM written up and demanded apology. They got neither.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Sooooo much BS on that video. My personal favorite was when they had to explain that when they are griping or complaining about Disney, it is all because of the viewers. It isn't them doing it because they are unhappy. They just want to look out for us. They are so selfless. How did we miss that???????????????????????/
According to them their stans are idiots who only go once a year and they won't notice such things. They are doing us a service by showing us how we too can live our best lives! 🙄

• Haha
According to them their stans are idiots who only go once a year and they won't notice such things. They are doing us a service by showing us how we too can live our best lives! 🙄
We should really be thanking them for their sacrifices and service to this community. KT and Dencer Thank you for showing me a churro is great occasional treat, Not daily. And thank you for showing me you can continue to fail and not get any better. And Dencer thank you for showing me an older man can continue to still get a sweet thang. I mean the churros. Not KT.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m curious as to what the CMs think about Steve and Kai and also Beautiful Tomorrow TV do they act just as obnoxious and are they hated at all by CMs?
No issues with Steve and Kai, nothing that i heard or know of. As far as Beautiful tomorrow tv. Limited interaction we call him a try hard. Tries to act like hes "someone important". I would say the nicest one that its always polite and respectful is Dave from fresh bake.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.