Best Life & Beyond #22 Schedule conflicts they tell ya, exciting plans coming for Dence & Big Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to see what crappy within six hours vacation spot they picked for this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dang…JCrou has no posts and almost 50 followers.
It doesn’t seem like he’s been around much in the lives/super chats. Wonder if he got tired of asking dense and big fella life’s burning questions :unsure:
He donates to stupid Steve (formerly known as Steve and Kai). What is this guys deal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Dang…JCrou has no posts and almost 50 followers.
It doesn’t seem like he’s been around much in the lives/super chats. Wonder if he got tired of asking dense and big fella life’s burning questions :unsure:
I noticed he asked if they're doing a live anytime soon under one of Katie's IG posts. Probably wants to know where he can buy shirts at. Lol..He asked once if they knew where he could buy pants! Their subs are something else! Haha

He donates to stupid Steve (formerly known as Steve and Kai). What is this guys deal?
There is something off about him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think they will hide in Vegas, vlogger Dani 702 moved back to Vegas from Florida and she and her husband invited Adam to Vegas and he said he just might like to come so that might be a poor place to hide. 😎

That leaves Tahoe or Mammoth I guess. Maybe they could stay home and wear disguises. 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t think they will hide in Vegas, vlogger Dani 702 moved back to Vegas from Florida and she and her husband invited Adam to Vegas and he said he just might like to come so that might be a poor place to hide. 😎

That leaves Tahoe or Mammoth I guess. Maybe they could stay home and wear disguises. 🤪
Wherever it it Spence's credit card is going to get another hammering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They've managed to lose nearly half their patrons since their peak in October 2020.
Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 2.17.22 AM.png

It looks like maybe they're getting ready to refresh their patreon page. The few posts they had are now gone and I don't remember these tiers before.
Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 3.05.08 AM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
"Besties" and "Super Besties"? They're trying to play off of their stupid channel name, but why not Besties and Lifers? Or a $5 Best Friends level, $20 Friends For Life level, and a $40 Beyond level? They're so greedy with the $10 and $40. $10 is already out of a lot of people's budgets. They always do everything in the stupidest way possible!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
"Besties" and "Super Besties"? They're trying to play off of their stupid channel name, but why not Besties and Lifers? Or a $5 Best Friends level, $20 Friends For Life level, and a $40 Beyond level? They're so greedy with the $10 and $40. $10 is already out of a lot of people's budgets. They always do everything in the stupidest way possible!
Is there a “Don’t give these grifters any money” option? lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
BLOB hiding out from Adam

Screenshot_20220502-182421_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220502-182452_YouTube.jpg

Who the fck where's sunglasses inside a fast food restaurant? Afraid you celebrities will be recognized, in an EMPTY restaurant, in Nevada? These 2, truly legends in their own minds.

(This vlog of the Keurig Express to Vegas came up in my feed 🙄)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It's the only rationale behind wearing them indoors that I can think of. The thing is that they don't realize the effect a lack of eye contact has even with a camera. They think they look cool. Nah, you look like insincere assholes with something to hide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Orlando makes a lot of sense for the place they'll flee to in order to avoid the Woo. There's going to be soft openings of the Guardians of the Galaxy coaster at EPCOT soon, so they could use that for their excuse as to why they're in Florida again. And they could also crash at Dylans dad's house to save some money as Dylan is also heading out to Orlando soon.

Reactions: 19
31589AB6-BC8C-43BB-875E-50526EE71A3A.jpeg

On my way to work this morning and I wanted to throw this little reminder out there (yes, I did score this sticker at DL last week). And keeping this very vague……stay out of my city. People are phony, people are pathetic, people are not what this city needs. Don’t bring your own food, ice chests, coffee, etc. This takes revenue away from the outlets on the Strip and other places. If people go to a nice dinner, dress for the part, if you go to a show, dress for it. “But Vegas has changed”, no asshole, people have changed, not Vegas. As a reminder, no one gives 2 shits about some things here, security, LVMPD, corporate security, no one. Basically, they have bigger things to worry about than someone claiming lies and crying wolf. And did you know, all of the MGM parking garages are all on the same network and anyone in the know can pull up when a certain name or car arrives that’s been at an MGM property before? I love technology…make it a great day everyone!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.