Best Life & Beyond #18 Leaving the scene of a false accusation, the gluttonous pigs take a Vegas vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are total pigs and act like kids.
If I go to a buffet like that, I would like to take my time and enjoy the meal the extra 30 mins you get with an early sitting makes a difference. How can you really have a good experience, if you bring back 10 plates of food and 30 desserts back to your table.

But who are we to judge "They're living their BEST LIFE"
What bothered me the most was that they took all those desserts, looked like a dozen, and said that they were going ton only have one bite from each- which is so wasteful. Why not just take 2-3 if you are that full? Now I know she may have eaten all of them-but that's not what was said. I like that some All You Can Eat sushi places have rules around ordering/taking only what can be eaten. They could have easily filmed the offerings and been less wasteful. Plus they went to a Shake Shack? What's next McDonald's Drive Thru? Oy Vey!

What I think they are trying to do is be 7 deadly sins all stars- pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We need another gust of wind in our sails to raise more awareness about the Columbia incident and increase the pressure on Disneyland to create some new policies. We can’t let the buzz die.

Any other ideas?
Maybe someone can take one for the team and heckle them again the next time they livestream from Disneyland?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How Much $ Does Best Life & Beyond Make on YouTube?

The above Money Matters Link from their YouTube video claims BLAB makes about $19.00 an hour after all deductions.
This can explain the reason why she wears merch and returns it, or why they travel to vegas during the week and stay off property when going to Disney World

Reactions: 17
Maybe someone can take one for the team and heckle them again the next time they livestream from Disneyland?
I say pull out your phones and start filming them in their down time at the parks. They’ve apparently set the rules for Disneyland live-streaming, right? They are agreeing to being possibly filmed while on Disney property… soooo yeah, have at it people! Bonus points if you catch KT ordering loaded cheese fries that she will try to say were given to them for free on a vlog!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Personally I like to see someone wear a shirt or carry a sign that says GRIFTERS on their stream and not say a word so they can't claim harassment or assault.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Personally I like to see someone wear a shirt or carry a sign that says GRIFTERS on their stream and not say a word so they can't claim harassment or assault.
Carrying a sign would backfire. Have shirts printed and wear those. Worst thing that could happen is you get a “No Strings” coupon for a new shirt, unless Security Host Jeremy decides to abuse his minimum wage authority and hassle you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Carrying a sign would backfire. Have shirts printed and wear those. Worst thing that could happen is you get a “No Strings” coupon for a new shirt, unless Security Host Jeremy decides to abuse his minimum wage authority and hassle you
Minimum Wage Jeremy needs to be looked at a little more closely by his superiors…. What else is he letting slide???? Hmmm 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ok, I don't have the technical skills for this. I would post the link, but I don't want to give them that engagement. At the 0:08 mark in their latest Vegas vlog, KT is seen running onto the tram. Can someone PLEASE slow that footage down and add trumpet noises to each step and possibly a camera shake effect each time her foot touches the ground? Does anyone else see the vision? PLEASE 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Minimum Wage Jeremy needs to be looked at a little more closely by his superiors…. What else is he letting slide???? Hmmm 🤔
Security is such a Safety Critical role too. Why is he helping them create monetized content when he is on the clock with Safety Critical responsibilities? Some friends they are to put their “friend’s” job at risk like that

• Heart
I think this will become a sport, heckling livestreams at the park and ruining their attempts to tape.

Ok, I don't have the technical skills for this. I would post the link, but I don't want to give them that engagement. At the 0:08 mark in their latest Vegas vlog, KT is seen running onto the tram. Can someone PLEASE slow that footage down and add trumpet noises to each step and possibly a camera shake effect each time her foot touches the ground? Does anyone else see the vision? PLEASE 😆
The baby elephant walk would also be fitting...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s a clip where Ellen snaps at Spencer for bleeping up the cue cards that actually made the broadcast. He shared it a few years ago. Imagine your only job is to hold something—and you duck it up.
Where do we find this clip?

We need another gust of wind in our sails to raise more awareness about the Columbia incident and increase the pressure on Disneyland to create some new policies. We can’t let the buzz die.

Any other ideas?
Do you think Spencer’s employer would care he’s behind such frivolous accusations, not to mention bitching and moaning about the Covid tests he needs for work?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Where do we find this clip?

Do you think Spencer’s employer would care he’s behind such frivolous accusations, not to mention bitching and moaning about the Covid tests he needs for work?
I remember it from one of their Vlogs early during lockdown (April 2020 maybe?) I was still a daily watcher then before they went anti mask, anti restrictions.

Reactions: 13
When I saw her scurrying, I was wondering if she was running to get to another buffet line.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Any other ideas?
I’m considering reaching out to another YouTuber to cover this. Her channel and Instagram is called Youtuber Headlines. Not sure if it’s her style but she makes videos calling out lots of money grubbing fakes on YouTube. Mostly families and mom bloggers that exploit their kids for money but maybe she can get behind this, considering it all started with someone at Disney with a child being filmed without their consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What bothered me the most was that they took all those desserts, looked like a dozen, and said that they were going ton only have one bite from each- which is so wasteful. Why not just take 2-3 if you are that full? Now I know she may have eaten all of them-but that's not what was said. I like that some All You Can Eat sushi places have rules around ordering/taking only what can be eaten. They could have easily filmed the offerings and been less wasteful. Plus they went to a Shake Shack? What's next McDonald's Drive Thru? Oy Vey!

What I think they are trying to do is be 7 deadly sins all stars- pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.
Newsflash: They already are!

Reactions: 9
I’m considering reaching out to another YouTuber to cover this. Her channel and Instagram is called Youtuber Headlines. Not sure if it’s her style but she makes videos calling out lots of money grubbing fakes on YouTube. Mostly families and mom bloggers that exploit their kids for money but maybe she can get behind this, considering it all started with someone at Disney with a child being filmed without their consent.
Please do!!

Reactions: 14
If I'm ever in the park and she decides to get back on the horse and livestream from one of the river boats... I will shout GRIFTER from the shoreline and then disappear before she has a chance to convince security that she was almost murdered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If I'm ever in the park and she decides to get back on the horse and livestream from one of the river boats... I will shout GRIFTER from the shoreline and then disappear before she has a chance to convince security that she was almost murdered.
I’d imagine any perceived minor dig at them in the parks will now result in them marching directly to security to Karen it up. At some point Disneyland has to look at the common denominator in all these potential “incidents” right? RIGHT????

Reactions: 33
I think this will become a sport, heckling livestreams at the park and ruining their attempts to tape.
Honestly, this is probably the next evolution of the live vlogging situation at Disney. They got to milk it for a while but the vloggers have ruined it for themselves by acting like they own the place. I foresee many situations like this in the future and I'm here for it! You've exploited people lonely and bored from the pandemic long enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.