Best Life & Beyond #18 Leaving the scene of a false accusation, the gluttonous pigs take a Vegas vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I found you all! I used to watch BLOB as part of my routine in the mornings getting ready for work. I’d watch them plus MJ and some other vloggers as a way to stay connected to the parks especially during the pandemic.

I remember not ever really liking their content that much, but didn’t have a huge issue with them and they seemed to have a lot of content compared to others.

I didn’t know a lot about them as people back then but I can pinpoint exactly when I started to turn on them. I like many had to work in person throughout the pandemic. I’m not a frontline worker but did have to go to the office with about 50 other people 5 days a week and was very afraid to do so. I remember watching them jet off to Disneyworld and Universal in Florida, and watched them complain and moan about the closures when they had the privilege of staying safe at home. I saw them dancing around at some kind of parade thing at Universal and it hit me how gross these two are.

Now I’m caught up on a lot of who they are, and they sicken me to no end with saying how their lives and “jobs” are hard and how they offer no real guidance on their channel and I cannot fathom why people would give them money?! I can’t wait until they are stopped and have to work for real again. They make me absolutely sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think Best Life and Beyond should start a new weekly segment. "Feed the Beast" Friday.
For a small "donation", Spence goes out and buys the food that Stans want to watch KT eat.
It's the direction they are headed...
How long before this turns into "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?"
Honestly by today's standards the mom in that film isn't even the oddity that it once was.

One of my favorite nutrition doctors always says that a treat is fine as long as it's really a treat. If you eat pie twice a year during the holidays...that's a treat. If you eat pie every weekend, that's a lifestyle.

Reactions: 22
Pretty sure we will see the triumphant return to Disney very soon. The Easter treats and delights beckons. They are not going to let any "trauma" and "anxiety" over the "assault" get in the way of their gluttony.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Best Life and Beyond should start a new weekly segment. "Feed the Beast" Friday.
For a small "donation", Spence goes out and buys the food that Stans want to watch KT eat.
It's the direction they are headed...
Honestly it's almost what their channel is lately. Donations for them to eat on camera but claiming it is their "best life". Basically pre-feeder content.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just saw a video of Steven Spielberg giving a tour of the Universal Lot, and he’s more humble about his accomplishments than Spence The Human Teleprompter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Pretty sure we will see the triumphant return to Disney very soon. The Easter treats and delights beckons. They are not going to let any "trauma" and "anxiety" over the "assault" get in the way of their gluttony.
She was posting from the parks last night!

I couldn't resist and downloaded the extension @Granite dog was talking about to see the YT dislikes, and holy hell! We've all seen their recent dislikes are double, and even triple the likes in some cases. But before that, all of their dislikes range from only 50 to 75 on each video. Now, ANY video they post gets at least 1k (n).

How much do you think KT regrets stepping on to the Sailing Ship Columbia that day?

The day before the incident:
View attachment 1191755

The incident:
View attachment 1191756

The video they posted just 15 hours ago is already up to 1k:
1649867649454.png

Oof. That's gotta sting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
just watched a superenthused video. there were kids playing by her when she was eating lunch and all she said was "sounds like kids are having fun right next to me" in a cheerful voice. kt wouldve been like ugh "where are their parents, being so disruptive in MY park"

Reactions: 35
just watched a superenthused video. there were kids playing by her when she was eating lunch and all she said was "sounds like kids are having fun right next to me" in a cheerful voice. kt wouldve been like ugh "where are their parents, being so disruptive in MY park"
Depending on the color of the children, KT could have deemed their behavior “aggressive”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

I couldn't resist and downloaded the extension @Granite dog was talking about to see the YT dislikes, and holy hell! We've all seen their recent dislikes are double, and even triple the likes in some cases. But before that, all of their dislikes range from only 50 to 75 on each video. Now, ANY video they post gets at least 1k (n).

How much do you think KT regrets stepping on to the Sailing Ship Columbia that day?

View attachment 1191755

The incident:
View attachment 1191756

View attachment 1191766

Oof. That's gotta sting.
I don't have IG so I meant their return to vlogging from the park (excepting the video featuring Spencer's horrible attempt at damage control).

The dislike counts shows how pissed people are that their comments were deleted and how they can't have a honest discussion over what happened. They suck at a lot of things, but most especially at customer relations.

Reactions: 26
I just saw a video of Steven Spielberg giving a tour of the Universal Lot, and he’s more humble about his accomplishments than Spence The Human Teleprompter.
But Spencer works in TV, did you ever know that? He’s practically besties with Ellen and Conan since he holds up those cue cards for them to read off of. Have you seen his Talking Dead merch? That’s how you know he’s legit. In his 50s working a dead end bottom of the barrel unskilled job… I’m more impressed by frontlines Disneyland cast members

• Haha
Reactions: 37

View attachment 1191755

The incident:
View attachment 1191756

View attachment 1191766

Oof. That's gotta sting.

My original post lost the attachments somehow - here they are:

1649869241420.png

The incident:
1649869295832.png

1649869351584.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just a reminder:

- Disneyland Security starting hourly pay: $14

- TSA Agent starting hourly pay at John Wayne Airport (14 Miles away from Disneyland): $20 + Federal Benefits

Both are now hiring. Unless you are a retiree or someone that doesn’t have to worry about the amount of money you make, why would you logically choose the career in your 30’s of being a Disneyland Security Guard (shoutout to Katie’s Security Guard at Disneyland Friends)?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1191755

The incident:
View attachment 1191756

View attachment 1191766

Oof. That's gotta sting.
Do all of these dislikes hurt their ability to be seen throughout YT in peoples feeds?

Reactions: 12
But Spencer works in TV, did you ever know that?
There’s a clip where Ellen snaps at Spencer for bleeping up the cue cards that actually made the broadcast. He shared it a few years ago. Imagine your only job is to hold something—and you duck it up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.