Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! @PurpleMonkeyDishwasher I just spat my coffee all over my laptop!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Serious phantom chest pains materialized when I watched them stuff themselves with that excessive soup cheese, those huge steaks, that vat of clarified butter KT probably chugged….

Her IG stories today indicated that she’s back on her super healthy WW points-low carb tub-vegetable diet! She just had a few “treats” in Vegas y’all, let’s cut her some slack! 🙄🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Up until a few days ago, I didn't know who these Yankee people were. Apparently they're trash like BLAB, and if they were mingling with them, then I automatically don't like them. lol
I've only seen the FRE videos of Yankee in the South. They're hilarious!

Holy tit! They did such a great job editing them out I didn’t even realize. I guess those folks weren’t good enough? What scumbags.
BLAB would edit Natalie out of their videos as well. They have their "standards". 🙄

So I checked the subscribers count for YITS. They are just below BLAB's. Of course, I have to assume the Yankee folks do not buy their subscribers like BLAB does. Still, they don't appear to be successful enough for Katie to fawn over.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sure FRE knows about the incident on the Columbia. I wish he'd make a vid! It would get out to even more people!

Reactions: 25
You’re trying to spread a rumor on the Adam the Woo forum that Natalie printed out photos of Adam’s private parts and littered WDW with them. That just screams KT to me.

The mental immaturity and the slut shaming a sex worker mentality behind that slander you are trying to spread isn’t going to work for me. It’s obvious how threatened you are by them but they are good people and do not deserve this tit.

Just like the guy on the Riverboat didn’t deserve to be trespassed as a result of your fabricated lies.
Do you do this to everyone new? I’m not bored enough to a deep dive into your comments, but, im guessing you are not innocent with the “slander” either.

Just a reminder. If you click a users name and select "Ignore", you will no longer see that persons posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you do this to everyone new? I’m not bored enough to a deep dive into your comments, but, im guessing you are not innocent with the “slander” either.
*I’m positive you’re not KT. I’m not seeing New listed next to your name so the account, while still new, wasn’t created yesterday or today. The ones that were created within the past 24hrs are more sus in my opinion. And you’ve commented and reacted to a variety of threads covering different vloggers. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I like Yankee In The South. They are simple people living a simple lifestyle making simple content of some of the most dreadful looking completely unappetizing buffet restaurants across middle America. Broke Life & Beyond on the other hand are trying to portray a glamorous desirable lifestyle when they are completely broke and it’s all an affair but they still travel first class but also travel with household kitchen appliances and travel across the country to go to Walt Disney World but don’t show themselves there at all except for one buffet restaurant

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol I can hardly keep up with this thread and how fast it moves, Idk how some of y'all keep with with several at once

• Haha
Reactions: 20
*I’m positive you’re not KT. I’m not seeing New listed next to your name so the account, while still new, wasn’t created yesterday or today. The ones that were created within the past 24hrs are more sus in my opinion. And you’ve commented and reacted to a variety of threads covering different vloggers. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep, just like the rest of you-you had to start somewhere. People need to stop accusing everyone new of being Katie. Focus on the task at hand, not some dungeon dweller like me.

Lol I can hardly keep up with this thread and how fast it moves, Idk how some of y'all keep with with several at once
Yeah, im new here and I think I’m trying to get bullied out. It’s a bit nauseating.

Reactions: 3
I'm a multitasker! I try to do too much at once. Sometimes I think I give a thumbs up when I mean to give a heart or another emoji! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I like Yankee In The South. They are simple people living a simple lifestyle making simple content of some of the most dreadful looking completely unappetizing buffet restaurants across middle America. Broke Life & Beyond on the other hand are trying to portray a glamorous desirable lifestyle when they are completely broke and it’s all an affair but they still travel first class but also travel with household kitchen appliances and travel across the country to go to Walt Disney World but don’t show themselves there at all except for one buffet restaurant
Plot twist...Yankee in The South is extremely wealthy and they only pretend to be poor🤷‍♂️

I mean, they weren't the ones at an expensive steak restaurant holding a vlogging camera the entire time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yep, just like the rest of you-you had to start somewhere. People need to stop accusing everyone new of being Katie. Focus on the task at hand, not some dungeon dweller like me.

Yeah, im new here and I think I’m trying to get bullied out. It’s a bit nauseating.
People here are still convinced that the user Caligirl is KT too, even though that user has posted pics of herself in the Tim Tracker page and looks about 420 lbs lighter than that beast from Beast Life & Beyond. Meanwhile the Tim Tracker thread gatekeepers were convinced that I was Jenn when I posted on my first account here.

If you’re actually KT, lmao you’re gonna get banned from Disneyland if it hasn’t already happened

Reactions: 13
Hey Tattle Life! Been away for a while but I'm catching up; sometimes the internet gets set aside for real life as it should but I'm back in my basement and READY TO TROLL.

HOLY tit it's been WILD lately! I'm actually disgusted with the Assailing Ship Colombia bullshit and WILL be making a video this week on it. I'm dropping the older stuff I had started (Germany pavilion & UO mardi gras) and gonna make a whiz banger on the Colombia fiasco. If I don't have a video by Thursday or Friday you can disown me from Tattle lol.

Interesting coincidence as well but I'm a subscriber of Orange Grove 55 and they just put out a video about livestreaming in the parks and I hope they discuss BLAB's bullshit. We'll see.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
People here are still convinced that the user Caligirl is KT too, even though that user has posted pics of herself in the Tim Tracker page and looks about 420 lbs lighter than that beast from Beast Life & Beyond. Meanwhile the Tim Tracker thread gatekeepers were convinced that I was Jenn when I posted on my first account here.

If you’re actually KT, lmao you’re gonna get banned from Disneyland if it hasn’t already happened
Good to know it’s just not me? Haha. I get the questioning of being Katie because of timing and her being her. I really do, but, it just seems like an easy attempt to try to discredit a newbie to the threads. I must be Katie if you don’t happen to like what I say.🙄 Go about your own tattle life tattle Karen who keeps calling me Katie and let me have some fun too. 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m hesitant to accuse anyone here of being Katie because a lot of the posters that are suspected of being Katie can form sentences and express themselves better than Mrs Slockbower can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey Tattle Life! Been away for a while but I'm catching up; sometimes the internet gets set aside for real life as it should but I'm back in my basement and READY TO TROLL.

HOLY tit it's been WILD lately! I'm actually disgusted with the Assailing Ship Colombia bullshit and WILL be making a video this week on it. I'm dropping the older stuff I had started (Germany pavilion & UO mardi gras) and gonna make a whiz banger on the Colombia fiasco. If I don't have a video by Thursday or Friday you can disown me from Tattle lol.

Interesting coincidence as well but I'm a subscriber of Orange Grove 55 and they just put out a video about livestreaming in the parks and I hope they discuss BLAB's bullshit. We'll see.

I begged Vashsky to make a video on Orangegrove55's channel about the BLAB "incident" on the Columbia. I am glad they did, it's an interesting conversation about vlogging in the park, discussing the issue from both the good/bad perspectives. I like their channel, they work very hard to provide relevant topics, without being grifters, like BLAB!
(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Can't wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I begged Vashsky to make a video on Orangegrove55's channel about the BLAB "incident" on the Columbia. I am glad they did, it's an interesting conversation about vlogging in the park, discussing the issue from both the good/bad perspectives. I like their channel, they work very hard to provide relevant topics, without being grifters, like BLAB!
(y)
Definitely. One of my favorite channels, they do a great job discussing the topics at a cerebral level.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.