Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay... Oh-kaaay...

So I'm over here trying to catch up on what I've missed and I keep hearing something about a "private moment" but I don't know the details and just WHAT?!

They were mad because THEY ended up on someone else's livestream having a moment that they didn't give permission to film? And they were MAD? For being filmed on a Live? Without their consent? And THEY are MAD? Because it was posted on the internet? And they didn't give permission?

Seriously, what?

Can someone please give me lots and lots of details, hopefully with links to the footage (or at least a better idea of where to find it) because I just can't believe they could complain about that with a straight face!

Hasn't anyone ever told them that Disneyland is 'the most photographed place in the world' and everyone who's ever left their house should just expect for a vlogger to come up and film your day for you so they can plaster your face on the Eternal Internet for their profit?

I mean, you know, I think I've heard that somewhere.

OMG, someone please give me the details because WOW!!! I'd have to see it to believe it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
it’s to keep up the illusion that they are living some type of desirable lifestyle and not a bleak destitute pathetic existence only a thread away from bankruptcy begging for strangers’ disability checks and getting banned from family theme park resorts
This has my vote for the next thread title... all of it. 🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it is Katie. She is trying to throw the heat off of them, deflect and throw Adam under the bus after the comments that Natalie recently made. She is so petty like that.
I'm almost certain it's her! I mean, it's just something she'd do.

Reactions: 23
Hmmm:unsure:...Preparing a fake Pixar Charlie account for the next BLAB livestream...

1649698248972.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm almost certain it's her! I mean, it's just something she'd do.
Since Adam and KT used to live under the same roof, I think its very possible she might've gotten her hands on what Adam's youtube password was, so I wouldn't be surprised if she hijacked Adam's account to post those mean spirited comments as a way to get payback against Adam & Natalie.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220411-103649_Instagram.jpg

Sounds to me like her backburner guys must've noped out after seeing that off the shoulder number in Vegas. She is really doubling down on the Spence love.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1186685

Sounds to me like her backburner guys must've noped out after seeing that off the shoulder number in Vegas. She is really doubling down on the Spence love.
You mean the king size sheet she had wrapped around her to look like a dress? You know she's fancy like that..........always forgets to pack a dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1186685

That's exactly what she's doing and it's making granny Spence feel wanted and needed. He's blindly in love with her, but he knows exactly who she is! This post tells you that Spence is one of the very few people "protecting" her.

Reactions: 24
Trying to struggle through watching this latest disaster of a vlog. They are so low class trying to act like "Upper Class" and every moment is cringe. They need to read more too and learn some more adjectives, so tired of hearing; legit, epic, beautiful, pretty.... There are more words out there that describe those same attributes, ya dum dums.

Reactions: 28
Are the yankers loungefly reps? If so, that would explain it. 😂
I noticed on the "fuel rod" video posted the other day, in the beginning of the video Spencer is putting on his backpack and KT says to him, "I love your Loungefly backpack, Spencer!" which made me LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
OK this latest video Golden Steer restaurant. Ridiculous she acts like she even knows about these people the Rat pack etc, she’s 37 freaking years old they’re sitting in the Joe DiMaggio booth she doesn’t even know who that is seriously, she’s shaking her head up and down. She doesn’t know who Dean Martin is she was 10 years old when he died, she doesn’t know who he is she such a freaking faker & dumb ass idiot. She’s a freaking child she doesn’t know anything about this🙄 they just get on my nerves .
Hmmm...I am beginning to contemplate whether this Las Vegas excursion was not only an escape from the Columbia chaos but also a trial run to rebrand their channel as a Vegas vlog. Maybe this is why they are trying to come off as experts on Vegas history.

The planned "we can't meet with Adam because of schedule conflict" Vegas trip next month is still on? They just might be exploring this angle as an alternative if the final verdict on the Columbia incident is not to their liking and they need to cut down on Disney content. Plus living in Las Vegas is a lot cheaper than California.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That's exactly what she's doing and it's making granny Spence feel wanted and needed. He's blindly in love with her, but he knows exactly who she is! This post tells you that Spence is one of the very few people "protecting" her.
Old Spice and Angry Spice are a match made in Hell. Spoiler alert KT, no one is scared of your Space Granny Spencer. Watching them drown their sorrows in steaks, carbs, and clarified butter was glorious. Poor staff in that restaurant that just wanted to close and go home! That was a ridiculously heavy meal at that hour, they probably just plopped themselves in their hotel room to continue monitoring their comment section and Tattle into the wee hours of the morning. Living their best Vegas life y’all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't help but feel these instastories she's posting about friends having her back are in direct response to the posts from yesterday asking the question as to why their "friends" haven't spoken up in their favor. It's just so random to come out with these directly after the discussion here.

I thought of a new word for KT to look up: Accountability
If you embellish, "stretch the truth," pretend to be something you're not, or exaggerate a situation, people clap back to hold you accountable. It's not "trolling," it's questioning when the dots don't connect or things don't add up. For example: She says in the flying First Class video that she's never flown First Class in the beginning of the video, only to later contradict that statement minutes later by saying, "...last time we flew First Class..." so if you want to keep up the facade of their "Best Life" then maybe they should do a better job at their editing skills, or better yet, stop making 💩 up and just be your true selves and be a bit more vulnerable. People relate to that more than being "envious" of a life they are betraying but actually not living.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have soo much to catch up on. You all have been on a roll. Do we think they will have the WHW livestream? I'd love to see the stuff you all posted on Wednesday.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.