Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer is more like a house cat than a lion. How degrading to have to puff up a worthless partner like Spencer. I guess she’ll do anything to keep from having to work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've been told there's lots of Best Life and Beyond stickers on the walls of the Laguna Beach Farmers market bathroom glory hole.
I can neither confirm nor deny their existence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Do we think they will have the WHW livestream?
They would be smart to do a “surprise” one at like 12PM PT on Wednesday at DCA for 35 to 45 minutes.

This way they can collect Super Chats from their loyal Stans that are either retired or at home on disability during that time of day. It is a good day/time slot to avoid all the basement dwellers that have 9-5 jobs from flooding the chat and being snarky.

Additionally, they do it before potential “in-person trolls” can “hop parks” quickly to crash their stream (cuts down on half the potential trolls).

Finally, I think they want to stay out of range of the Columbia as a background visual for a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hmmm...I am beginning to contemplate whether this Las Vegas excursion was not only an escape from the Columbia chaos but also a trial run to rebrand their channel as a Vegas vlog. Maybe this is why they are trying to come off as experts on Vegas history.

The planned "we can't meet with Adam because of schedule conflict" Vegas trip next month is still on? They just might be exploring this angle as an alternative if the final verdict on the Columbia incident is not to their liking and they need to cut down on Disney content. Plus living in Las Vegas is a lot cheaper than California.
Oh God, I hope not. I watch a bunch of Las Vegas channels and would be EXTREMELY upset if any of them did a collab with BLAB.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The BLOBS are now so embarrassed with their low tier life that they had to censor out The Yankers from the Steakhouse? LOL!
Holy tit! They did such a great job editing them out I didn’t even realize. I guess those folks weren’t good enough? What scumbags.

Not really missing anything from Yankees. Just Dawn going Oh Wow every time she eats something. Then Will ask how was it and she tell him it taste like steak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Holy tit! They did such a great job editing them out I didn’t even realize. I guess those folks weren’t good enough? What scumbags.
Actually as much as I do not like BLAB at all I applaud them for cutting out Yankee in the south. Will is a scumbag and doesn’t deserve any extra attention

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it is Katie. She is trying to throw the heat off of them, deflect and throw Adam under the bus after the comments that Natalie recently made. She is so petty like that.
I am Not Katie. (And apparently can’t write today, lol)

Can’t anyone join in without being questioned that they are Katie?

Reactions: 6
Do the Yankees somehow have a longer cut of the table side Caesar salad being prepared?
I was wondering the same. Perhaps some footage of the salad cart making its way to their table, as well as the cart returning to the kitchen. The vlog really should've been a two-parter.

Part 1. Table side salad. 30min.
Part 2. The rest of the experience. 15min.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Actually as much as I do not like BLAB at all I applaud them for cutting out Yankee in the south. Will is a scumbag and doesn’t deserve any extra attention
Up until a few days ago, I didn't know who these Yankee people were. Apparently they're trash like BLAB, and if they were mingling with them, then I automatically don't like them. lol

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s obvious BLAB is desperately doing damage control creating multiple accounts to take the heat off them. Nice try, grifters! You reap what you sow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Old Spice and Angry Spice are a match made in Hell. Spoiler alert KT, no one is scared of your Space Granny Spencer. Watching them drown their sorrows in steaks, carbs, and clarified butter was glorious. Poor staff in that restaurant that just wanted to close and go home! That was a ridiculously heavy meal at that hour, they probably just plopped themselves in their hotel room to continue monitoring their comment section and Tattle into the wee hours of the morning. Living their best Vegas life y’all!
Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! @PurpleMonkeyDishwasher I just spat my coffee all over my laptop!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am Not Katie. (And apparently can’t write today, lol)

Can’t anyone join in without being questioned that they are Katie?
Pretty obvious when you make an account just to bash Natalie, Adam and anyone else to take the attention away from YOU, KT!

We all saw you have a mental emotional breakdown the whole time in Vegas bc people are seeing thru your bullshit. Now you are back home stewing and trying to get revenge the only way you know how. Creating fake accounts trying to take the heat off of you. Hiding behind your keyboard bc you would never ever have the balls to call out Adam or Natalie. Or Kitra. Or anyone else that you try and bully. YES BULLY!

We can tell you are getting desperate. The $$$ is drying up.

Since you have alllllllllllll this time why don’t you respond to your divorce? Grifter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Pretty obvious when you make an account just to bash Natalie, Adam and anyone else to take the attention away from YOU, KT!

We all saw you have a mental emotional breakdown the whole time in Vegas bc people are seeing thru your bullshit. Now you are back home stewing and trying to get revenge the only way you know how. Creating fake accounts trying to take the heat off of you. Hiding behind your keyboard bc you would never ever have the balls to call out Adam or Natalie. Or Kitra. Or anyone else that you try and bully. YES BULLY!

Since you have alllllllllllll this time why don’t you respond to your divorce? Grifter.
Dude. Get a grip. I am not her.

For record, since apparently I'm on trial for being new to this site, I’ve commented about Katie also. Not a fan.

Reactions: 2
Dude. Get a grip. I am not her.

For record, since apparently I'm on trial for being new to this site, I’ve commented about Katie also. Not a fan.
You’re trying to spread a rumor on the Adam the Woo forum that Natalie printed out photos of Adam’s private parts and littered WDW with them. That just screams KT to me.

The mental immaturity and the slut shaming a sex worker mentality behind that slander you are trying to spread isn’t going to work for me. It’s obvious how threatened you are by them but they are good people and do not deserve this tit.

Just like the guy on the Riverboat didn’t deserve to be trespassed as a result of your fabricated lies.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.