Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think that with this new IG story and the fake narrative of people wanting her to commit suicide, she’s trying to enrage the few bottom feeding supporters she does have to have her back and fight against us. I think she’s trying to piss off the people who do support her and drum up her own online army…because what she is saying is so false and such a complete lie it’s SICKENING! Just like her assault accusation bullshit, who uses suicide to get people on their side. She’s sick! Spencer get your girl some professional help!
She has no army. I think the lack of revenue on their latest lies/lives demonstrate that.

Reactions: 11
Look, I don't doubt she might have received a DM or two telling her to kill herself and that's not cool but to paint every forum or social media as organizing to get her to commit suicide is a bit much.

And girl... if you don't want to see the negativity, don't keep looking for it. Easy as pie.
If she has, she needs to report these people immediately. Telling someone to off themselves or to go die is never acceptable and absolutely awful. I don't care what you feel about a person, it should never be taken that far, ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I must say I repectt Natalie more and more everyday. People didn't like her because she was honestly transparent iabout her life. Never judge a book by it's cover. She's got the best soul in that community. I completely understand why Adam cares about her so much. She was truth, and all these other YouTubers are fake AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I must say I repectt Natalie more and more everyday. People didn't like her because she was honestly transparent iabout her life. Never judge a book by it's cover. She's got the best soul in that community. I completely understand why Adam cares about her so much. She was truth, and all these other YouTubers are fake AF.
I used to follow the Adam drama on Reddit but never involved myself because my only issue with the guy is how he pulls over onto the very narrow shoulder of the flyover bridge on World Drive to get that crappy shot of the Mickey power pole for every single WDW video. But looking back it always seemed like most of the anti-Natalie drama was consistently caused by one poster. Could it have been the Grifting Cheater all along?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What hotel are they staying at? Maybe the front desk should know that they have a guest who is discussing having suicidal thoughts. She needs serious help and quick if her solution to the problems that she caused is ending her own life instead of pausing the channel and the social media and issuing a formal apology to the hero of the Columbia
Park MGM. “We never stay anywhere else.” That’s whose pool they were in based on the drink cups.

Reactions: 7
I want to follow her but she’s private and I’m too self-conscious to request her and her public acct is a bit too much for mine. Natalie if you get a request from a very niche account who only follows 9 other accounts, please be my 10th

I requested to follow but haven’t been approved yet. She probably doesn’t know what peoples intentions are?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can somebody please explain to me what the f_ck this is?
Katie seems to be threatening Natalie/Daphne for calling her out on her bullshit. (Natalie/Daphne has tattoos on her arm just like the design on that rolling pin.) Katie is saying she wants to throw down. In reality she's just trying to bait Natalie to make The Assailing Ship Columbia II: Electric Boogaloo happen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Natalie/Daphne at least works for her money. And she clearly is protective of Adam. Gotta respect it. I’m pulling for Natalie in this fight hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Katie seems to be threatening Natalie/Daphne for calling her out on her bullshit. (Natalie/Daphne has tattoos on her arm just like the design on that rolling pin.) Katie is saying she wants to throw down. In reality she's just trying to bait Natalie to make The Assailing Ship Columbia II: Electric Boogaloo happen.
Natalie/Daphne if you’re watching here, I’ll be there in May we can tag team!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

‘Assailing Ship Columbia II: Electric Boogaloo happen.’

I would pay to seeit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she ever told anyone else to go kill themselves? She had no problem calling a stranger “psycho” “asshole” right in front of his children while they were just enjoying a day at Disneyland together. Can anyone remember if she has ever previously said anything on video to anyone about killing themselves?
Probably has off camera! Wouldn't doubt it. She's such a bully.

Can somebody please explain to me what the f_ck this is?
Looks like she's saying that she's proud of her DMs yesterday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow! That went right over my head. You’re like some genius interpreter of demented lunatics.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has a platform. It’s her responsibility to do better, as a human. Self-harm is the last thing we want. For her to suggest otherwise is offensive.

At the end of the day, all of our content is actually her content. We just add a new perspective. Everything she could ever need to turn her channel and public persona around, is right here in this forum.

You can lead KT to water, but you can’t make her drink.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.