Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It goes without saying that no one on here wants what she said. If they quit grifting people and quit filming park guests who are just trying to enjoy Disneyland then most of the talk about them goes away.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Welp. You know how I know when you use your a slightly older photo in an Instagram story?
1279F453-CC33-4BA8-9F7C-F0BC9FA6A5F7.jpeg

It seems to be a Mirage after all (well, at least the one post being a live shot).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No KT. NOBODY has told you to commit suicide. Because if they did, the first thing you’d do was FLASH it all over socials. This is tantrum territory.

we aren’t playing these games. What’s even sicker is she’s trivializing real life bullying. You know, the Chrissy Tiegen ‘KYS’ kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A pelican's throat pouch is called a gular. The gular is used to catch, but not store food. However, in Spencer’s case, his gular is used to store food, specifically, little treats for his mate.
111C3842-DA7E-488E-B473-1097594AB34B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She has a platform. It’s her responsibility to do better, as a human. Self-harm is the last thing we want. For her to suggest otherwise is offensive.

At the end of the day, all of our content is actually her content. We just add a new perspective. Everything she could ever need to turn her channel and public persona around, is right here in this forum.

You can lead KT to water, but you can’t make her drink.
Exactly

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have been periodically scrolling this thread and Twitter for a couple of days, and I’ve never seen anyone insinuate that she should harm herself. And I’m sure if she received a DM stating that, it would be posted.

And no, I don’t live in a basement. I’m a mother who just got back from a night out with friends. What is this narrative she’s spinning?

Reactions: 22
I have been periodically scrolling this thread and Twitter for a couple of days, and I’ve never seen anyone insinuate that she should harm herself. And I’m sure if she received a DM stating that, it would be posted.

And no, I don’t live in a basement. I’m a mother who just got back from a night out with friends. What is this narrative she’s spinning?
Basically after having an innocent man and his young child kicked out of Disneyland for a lie while the Queen Of The Park broke at least 5 different park rules all on her own video, people began calling for her to get banned from this one family theme park resort instead, and she interpreted that as people trying to make her kill herself.

If the possibility of not being able to visit one family theme park makes you immediately equate it with suicide, then you bleeping need some serious help big time and quick. Like right now

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is me going on record to say that in no way do I want you to take your life, KT. I *want* you to take some personal responsibility and accountability for *your* actions. Stop acting like the dramatic middle school girls I have to deal with on a daily basis! You're a grown ass woman.
I second this (I'm a little behind, so I might third, fourth or fifth at this point, but you get it).

Never have I ever insinuated something as serious as suicide, or any type of harm, in relation to BLAB or anyone. I've also never seen anyone else here mention it either. I've been here a few months and feel pretty confident in that if anyone would've ever said such a horrific thing, others here would've called that tit out. Suicide is never funny or to be taken lightly.

It's clear you (Katie) reads this board every day - you basically said as much in your IG post today. You really need to recognize that it's not good for your mental health. For the most part, all any of us here have ever wanted is for you to take some accountability. Even the SLIGHTEST bit. That's it. That is no way comparable to suicide.

If you ever would've stopped and actually read any of the feedback here, and set your ego aside for just a sec, a lot of the suggestions here could actually help you GROW your channel so you wouldn't have to continue to buy subscribers at such a rapid rate, just to get that 100k plaque.

Since Spence has recently taught you what virtue signaling means (although, I'm not so sure he actually understands the definition), maybe he can also explain gaslighting to you. Because you are a textbook gaslighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So we are supposed to feel bad for her. Did she ever feel bad for cheating on her husband and then publicizing (and monetizing) her affair as being the “Best Life & Beyond” years before divorce papers were ever filed? Did she ever even care?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I believe enough people reported her insta story of her screen shots of people calling her BS out !!! It is not okay to post peoples usernames to entice hate. GOOD WORK PEOPLE OF TATTLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not to flex or anything but I work a super easy job from home with my cat, have the TV on constantly in the background and frequently have to come vent on here but get to do so while still on the clock, and probably make more hourly than what they have made for some of their entire recent livestreams. Then clock out at 5 PM and with no commute I still have the rest of the evening to enjoy at any of the parks. I also have a great health insurance policy and a constantly growing company matched retirement account. I wouldn’t call it the “best life,” but it’s a hell of a lot better of a lifestyle than what I see on the Best Life & Beyond reality show on TV… they are pathetic people living a pathetic lifestyle and everybody is laughing loud
I bet they have no 401k, no insurance, no saving account...

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.