Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t the word “MANIPULATIVE” come straight from Spencer’s mouth when describing KT when they briefly broke up?
I must’ve missed this entirely - when did they break up? Was it before or after they actually admitted they were dating? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is me going on record to say that in no way do I want you to take your life, KT. I *want* you to take some personal responsibility and accountability for *your* actions. Stop acting like the dramatic middle school girls I have to deal with on a daily basis! You're a grown ass woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All she has to do is stop posting these things to the internet and no one would even remember who she was. Like just turn your phone off and enjoy your vacation you dumb bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Bullying to the point of Suicide, really?

That is the angle you picked to go with after your five hour drive back from your Vacation that you took from your everyday “Best Life” with no responsibilities or accountabilities?

The worst anyone here has ever wished on her is going back to a 40-hour-a-week traditional job and being a decent person.

I guess now she can have all of her advocates go ask all the Moderators on the various sites/threads away from Tattle to delete those conversations because Katie is in a Fragile state.

Additionally, this must be her alibi to Disney Senior Management that has become aware of the Columbia incident? I hope that doesn’t distract them to the real issue of her filming an infomercial at their Park with their assets seeming like an endorsement.

She absolutely needs to be refunded her Magic Key and be given a six month mandatory break from the Parks.

76501FDC-C757-43B1-BBD3-79151D959B60.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow she is a MANIPULATOR!! Now she is posting DM’s with peoples profile names. She is trying to low key tell her followers to go after these people.

The crazy part is the messages aren’t even abusive. This sick woman literally thinks she does no wrong and it’s everyone else in the world. SICK!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
One question a person needs to ask when similar things keep happening - What or who is the common denominator? It is a rude awakening to own up to your own tit, but we all need to do it. She is CONSTANTLY in the same situations over and over but it is never her. There is no dealing with someone who blames everyone else and never takes accountability for one's own actions.

I hear the Vegas vloggers are nice people but they will never get a view. Normally, I make my own judgments towards people, but KT and Spencer are truly terrible and I want nothing to do with anyone who supports their behavior.

I wrote that last post before reading her most recent post of total manipulative behavior. She had sunk to a low that I even didn't think she would. No one is trying to drive her to hurt herself. For someone to write what she wrote takes a really special kind of person. She does so many cruel and nasty things but always claims VICTIM. This one takes the cake. She is basically going after anyone who disagrees with her or tries to hold her accountable. What she wrote was a clear threat to not go against her or she will sink to the lowest level to try to get you in trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow. She is totally unhinged. What a narcissistic piece of work. I highly doubt that Disney will do anything about it. But perhaps we keep hounding other bloggers that they hang out with to keep bringing it up and ask them how they can support them or not speak out. They are giving all Disney bloggers a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow. She is totally unhinged. What a narcissistic piece of work. I highly doubt that Disney will do anything about it. But perhaps we keep hounding other bloggers that they hang out with to keep bringing it up and ask them how they can support them or not speak out. They are giving all Disney bloggers a bad name.
She's starting to build a defense and protect herself by including the mention of certain things in her first post and throughout the exposing her haters one

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What hotel are they staying at? Maybe the front desk should know that they have a guest who is discussing having suicidal thoughts. She needs serious help and quick if her solution to the problems that she caused is ending her own life instead of pausing the channel and the social media and issuing a formal apology to the hero of the Columbia

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They really are triggered by the word grifter. In what world does posting that single word equal "bullying me into killing myself and quitting"?!?!

I wonder if KT knows what the Streisand effect is. They could have just let it go and kept the grift going...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I believe it was before but I’m not exactly 100% sure of that.

I want to know where and who is saying she needs to kill herself. Show proof KT! There is none she’s making it up!
I'm getting some serious "13 Reasons Why" vibes from her unhinged stories. "LOOK WHAT YOU GUYS MADE ME DO!" Once again, Katie, I do not wish for you to hurt yourself. The national suicide hotline is 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Please seek help so you really can live your best life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What hotel are they staying at? Maybe the front desk should know that they have a guest who is discussing having suicidal thoughts. She needs serious help and quick if her solution to the problems that she caused is ending her own life instead of pausing the channel and the social media and issuing a formal apology to the hero of the Columbia
I was thinking this is about to turn into a 5150 all jokes and snark aside.

The beginning of the week she mocked assault victims by faking being assaulted bc she was TRIGGERED by the word that defines her perfectly GRIFTER

The internet is on the verge of cancelling her and now she’s mocking suicide by lying about social media wanting her to kill herself!

NO ONE HAS EVER WISHED HARM ON KT. If anything we have wanted her to take a step back and take care of her mental health.

Just when you didn’t think it could get any lower she does this tit.

Last night she said they would go live again from the Strip tonight so does that mean they are still in Vegas?

Will be very interesting how these 2 GRIFTERS will be welcomed back to Disneyland. People know who they are now and no one is impressed.

SUCKS TO SUCK!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Epic he says? These people try to convince everyone they are living their best life meanwhile they entire trip they have been irrationally bothered by the word “grifter” and deleting negative comments left and right.

At what point do they ask themselves what they need to do to turn their lives around? Aren’t they too old for this petty bullshit of constant drama or is it everyone else. Why not ask…where have all our friends gone? Maybe we are the wrong ones here?

They were at Park MGM and checked out earlier today. Zero chance they could afford a Friday night stay in town.
Wow what did they stay for 2 nights? Probably paid for by Checkbook Charlie’s travel points.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They were at Park MGM and checked out earlier today. Zero chance they could afford a Friday night stay in town.
Leasing office and afterhours security at their apartment complex then. She is totally unhinged and spiraling, no one is saying these things so this is a glimpse into her own mind. She needs serious help and quick

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.