Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her blogging friends are possibly freaked out as well due to the live-streaming issue.

I do want to make a statement here that I love Disney Vloggers. That's how I found BLAB in the first place, on Adam's recommendation. I subscribe to at least 12 different accounts, so for anyone to say that I'm against Disney Vlogging is false. There is a way to film in the parks and not be intrusive, KT has no awareness of her current surroundings nor does she pay attention as to who or what she's filming as she walks aimlessly, that's why people react the way they do to her.

Anyone who goes to Disney can live stream on any platform. Anyone also has the ability to turn off Super Chats or any other format's donation platform prior to filming. It has gone from sharing with people what it's like to be in the parks on any given day (crowd levels, construction progress, etc.) to people now realizing that they can get money donated while they do it, which is what's become the problematic issue. If someone sees that they can essentially fund their trip just by going "live" creates a massive amount of copycat streamers on TikTok, twitch, etc. That's what we are dealing with currently in the parks, both in California and Florida.

If someone wants to stream in the queue, they should only be able to film their face as the main focus. When filming on attractions, streamers should only film the ride POV and avoid showing others outside of your group as much as possible. I know there's a lot of hate toward Tim Tracker, but he is an example of how to respectfully film your trips to the parks, same goes for Justin, OA, Magic Journeys, etc. There is no way to keep other people out of what you're filming, but they don't linger and they at least try to avoid getting people in their shots when possible.

Vlogging is great free advertising for Disney, I understand why they allow it and why it's hard to control. The monetizing while filming live streams on property is the issue that needs to be restructured.

People or Vloggers that film, edit, and post later have the right and ability to do so and monetize it as long as Disney does not feel they are infringing on Disney's Intellectual Property.
As much as I want KT to think of what his child went through and also think of how her niece would feel, I have 100% certainty that KT has no empathy and will never feel bad about that. Narcissistic people can’t see others points of view.

Reactions: 24
Her Instagram page needs to be reported. She is obviously unstable and is delusional. No one is saying this stuff. It is in her head. She really does need professional help and if Spencer was any kind of a true man he would see to it that she gets in to see someone straight away.
Already done! Plus her bullying stories were reported for bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone please post a pic of the Don’t Send these Grifters any Money spoof of the BLAB logo so I can send it to Natalie lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone should call the Park MGM and let them know they have a potential suicidal person under the room with the last names Emmons. For everyone else here, we are witnessing the fake and fraudulent world of YouTube vloggers. (Brian Laundry & Gaby Petino) These two are so down in life now this is all they got. That so-called 'Best Life' is as it has always been, a complete fraud! Just like these two. Suicide is her way out now. Because we all know she's a liar, a fake person and a professional scam artist. Spencer too. It's a shame this is what they has come to. She needs to get help or she's getting buried soon. She must have immense guilt and sorrow over the life she built for herself. Sad thing is their own family is watching them play out this tragedy and none of them are helping them. Las Vegas is I believe the suicide capitol of the world and the environment plays right into her depression and anxiety. She's falling apart and it's all for the world to see. She wants the world to feel guilty for her own actions. She's an absolute disaster. This isn't going to end well.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone please post a pic of the Don’t Send these Grifters any Money spoof of the BLAB logo so I can send it to Natalie lol
I want to follow her but she’s private and I’m too self-conscious to request her and her public acct is a bit too much for mine. Natalie if you get a request from a very niche account who only follows 9 other accounts, please be my 10th

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg this is AMAZING!!!!!!! Let’s see KT call out Natalie! She won’t she doesn’t have the balls!
Oh please let this happen!!!!!!! KT is too much of a pussy bc she knows Natalie would dog walk her fat ass dragging her for filth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Idk, like I said I've always tired to root for em and hope they learn and grow from mistakes and from any comments; good and bad really. . . . Unfortunately, You can't make anyone better themselves. they have to be willing to do it on their own, and that doesn't seem to be the case here sadly 😕
Katie doesn't want anyone to see her fail. If she changes for the better, that would mean that the "haters" win, so she will continue to behave in the same manner until she falls deep into the hole she dug! She is narcissistic and doesn't see anything wrong with her behavior. Plus she has her granny Spence and her stans enabling her.

I must’ve missed this entirely - when did they break up? Was it before or after they actually admitted they were dating? Lol
Before but I knew everything going on because I had a brief friendship with Spence.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They were at Park MGM and checked out earlier today. Zero chance they could afford a Friday night stay in town.
8C604FB2-23A9-4331-9567-A01943DFA9CB.jpeg

I think they are still in Vegas? They said they were going live on the Strip tonight on last nights live too.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1181137
I think they are still in Vegas? They said they were going live on the Strip tonight on last nights live too.
I wouldn’t trust a known manipulator while she is going through a mental breakdown and knows we are all watching every move - might as well call the Irvine Target too in case they are closer than the leasing office

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Look, I don't doubt she might have received a DM or two telling her to kill herself and that's not cool but to paint every forum or social media as organizing to get her to commit suicide is a bit much.

And girl... if you don't want to see the negativity, don't keep looking for it. Easy as pie.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
KT no one here has EVER said that they want you to, or wish that you would, unalive yourself.
Please don’t do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Boo bleeping hoo, you bring it on yourself witch! You’ve said it yourself, you’re a witch! Be a nicer person and this wouldn’t happen.

also…no one is trying to get you to take your own life, you’re a liar, another reason you have haters. Trying to drum up sympathy for your next super chat session…or “live” I mean?

And then she complains she has haters. Poor me and what I have to deal with daily. The woman literally doesn’t get it!
If she got death threats or wishes for self harm she would have posted those DMs just like the ones today who simply called her a grifter and triggered. She would have doxxed and reported them to IG.

KT no one here has EVER said that they want you to, or wish that you would, unalive yourself.
Please don’t do that.
Has she ever told anyone else to go kill themselves? She had no problem calling a stranger “psycho” “asshole” right in front of his children while they were just enjoying a day at Disneyland together. Can anyone remember if she has ever previously said anything on video to anyone about killing themselves?

• Heart
Her Instagram page needs to be reported. She is obviously unstable and is delusional. No one is saying this stuff. It is in her head. She really does need professional help and if Spencer was any kind of a true man he would see to it that she gets in to see someone straight away.
Reported to IG

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.