Best Life & Beyond #12 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Spencer knows way more about Cali beaches and she just shuts his ass down with her asinine "but you gotta spend time there to know". Uh.... you would have to spend time anywhere to know what it's like?! God she is so terrible.
This is the reason why I had to unsubscribe. Any live they did she just talks over him. He says something and she immediately interrupts him. She’s like that Kristen Wiig character in SNL, just spouting out nonsense to top him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I tried watching it to see if he had an explanation as to why KT wasn’t joining him or who he was going with, but it was SO boring I had to turn it off. Plus his jealousy was just seeping through the entire video!
When they first announced that he was the only one going, KT had to make sure she stated that they could afford it, but they decided only Spence should go.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I tried watching it to see if he had an explanation as to why KT wasn’t joining him
1. they cannot afford this
2. if you had the choice to leave the planet or spend a weekend with KT, wouldn’t you choose space?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
15C1BABE-7DD1-4DC4-9FEF-7E906F43F83F.jpeg

do I feel mean making this…. eh a little bit
do they deserve it…. yes.

this is what happens when you are “connoisseurs” of being lazy, gluttonous, and miserable. cheers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When they first announced that he was the only one going, KT had to make sure she stated that they could afford it, but they decided only Spence should go.
Yep, she looked desperate as she tried to explain they could both afford to go, which of course should tip their stans off they can't. But I think he did say in the solo vlog it was too much money for them both to go. It's very expensive and most people would understand why only one of them was going. But her need to make it known she could afford it is so cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yep, she looked desperate as she tried to explain they could both afford to go, which of course should tip their stans off they can't. But I think he did say in the solo vlog it was too much money for them both to go. It's very expensive and most people would understand why only one of them was going. But her need to make it known she could afford it is so cringe
Plain and simple they can't afford it..why say they can when they can't it's stupid...she can barely aford sharpies for the eyebrows .has to save up money for all the food she eats at Disney fat cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Since running away from Adam The Woo on Thanksgiving I think they've been to Malibu maybe 2-3 days max? They obviously didn't pay a dime of that $18-21k in Malibu rent for the last 3 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree about his review, and you have to wonder how much of Brickey's opinion will influence Spence? I'm sure Spence will tell us how much he wished he could have shared the experience with Katie. But I bet he has a better time without her
We won’t know Spencer’s opinion because as usual Brinkey will talk over him and dominate the conversation. I am looking forward to trolling that future video with comments.

Reactions: 15
Imagine taking the family on a 2 night $7000 trip to the Galactic Starcuiser and 2 old bearded men and Dylan are shacked up in the room next door. LOL!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is this witch for real? Is the Home Wreckie turning into the Home Wrecker?

Not a good look Brickey with your skinhead lookin ass to make a BLM reference with why trams matter 🙄

B4043A18-DEAD-4D58-AC84-C51998CC62CF.png

PLEASE do more video recaps this was HILARIOUS!!!

B
Thank you so much I’m glad you enjoyed it!!! ☺

• Wow
KT is now crying over the trams? This girl is mentally unstable. She might jump off the parking structure one day and nobody will be surprised.

• Haha
  • Sick
He is a jealous lil witch.... Boohoo u didn't get comp....maybe if your bleep of your GF wasn't part of you, maybe you would got an invite.
Exactly, being someone who works with influencers in the “marketing realm” when selecting individuals we carefully research if their content, passions, and overall perspective aligns with our message, audience, demographic, and could their perspective give a fair review of a product or experience. With that said, if I was in charge of outreach for the Star Wars project I would’ve passed on them too.

They’re big hypocrites, they’re inconsistent, they’re unsure of what their own messaging is, they brag they’re not a “Disney based channel” but cry over not being invited to a Disney based influencer event, their channel isn’t a channel I would promote or align with as a business, and they’re not transparent or even trustworthy with their content and the biggest issue of them all is they’re messy and problematic!!

If you have marketing experience or not they’re just not the right fit for any brand deal. They need to worry about cleaning up and figuring out their own lane first before they want to dive into other lanes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She was anti-mask in her DM's, and I told her she was being irresponsible. She went off on me, with the most ignorant, idiotic, immature rant. It was absolute nonsense. I screenshot it just so I could read it after I immediately blocked her. If I remember it was a dozen DMs from her, rapid fire nonsense, extraordinarily condescending. I'll dig them up and post them later.
Great first post! Love your name, love your story about almost hitting Newsie Gerbil's car. Glad you joined our ranks. Looking forward to more!

It's so rare that comments get left up, I just had to go and look at Spencer's replies. And, wow! This is not the way to condescend to speak to people who support you (literally help pay your bills). This isn't even the way to have a respectful disagreement.

Screenshot_20220223-163317_1.jpg

Screenshot_20220223-163324_1.jpg

That's such a douchey politician answer. 'I never said <everything I explicitly implied would happen> I'm just a man with some valid worries, and furthermore you are unequivocally wrong, thank you.'

At least there weren't any stans trashing her for daring to voice an opinion.

But then down at the bottom someone left this comment...
Screenshot_20220223-163630_1.jpg

Reactions: 16
Great first post! Love your name, love your story about almost hitting Newsie Gerbil's car. Glad you joined our ranks. Looking forward to more!

It's so rare that comments get left up, I just had to go and look at Spencer's replies. And, wow! This is not the way to condescend to speak to people who support you (literally help pay your bills). This isn't even the way to have a respectful disagreement.

View attachment 1084025
View attachment 1084027

That's such a douchey politician answer. 'I never said <everything I explicitly implied would happen> I'm just a man with some valid worries, and furthermore you are unequivocally wrong, thank you.'

View attachment 1084032
Way to man splain , you prick!!!!

Reactions: 11
KT is now crying over the trams? This girl is mentally unstable. She might jump off the parking structure one day and nobody will be surprised.
Hahaha she has issues crying over a team 🤣🤣🤣, God she doesn't know what real life is ..

View attachment 1084025
View attachment 1084027

View attachment 1084032
These 2 need to take a break from YT or just leave period... Worthless...that's why they don't get invited....someone should go to that comment and post the link to tattle life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I could only watch the first 5 minutes, Spence giving a lecture in the car at the start, that was enough, then MAGA Brickey turned up and I was done.
Will watch the rest later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.