Best Life & Beyond #12 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did I just watch?? That video was a joke! I'm actually embarrassed for them. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the time stamps, I can't stand watching their videos so I got out as quickly as possible. I don't know what was more cringey, the Blabs' ridiculous behavior or the comments I scrolled through saying how amazing they were as King and Queen.

These people have surely got to be kidding, right? How under-exposed to life do you have to be to be impressed by that?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
May I suggest one more change? "Best Life & Beyond #13 Katie & Spencer: Flyin First Class, Ginger Ale in a Glass, "So Gucci & Rad” Decrees the Total Ass”
One thing I love about this community is the collaboration to punch up the bit and create the best name for each new thread. Love your addition!!!!

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.