Best Life & Beyond #12 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I scrolled quickly through the comments, so I might have missed some replies. But from what I saw he replied to this poster, someone who's stayed on the cruiser, and their annoying friend Carter. I think there were like 98 comments, and he chooses only these three??

It's embarrassing how immature they are being about the media previews. And let's be clear, if they were comped an experience it would be the most amazingly thing ever. Just like that hideous fridge Katie wears on her back
He is a jealous lil witch.... Boohoo u didn't get comp....maybe if your bleep of your GF wasn't part of you, maybe you would got an invite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
KT open your eyes. Psycho Mom is tagging you for her own personal gain. She clearly wants the attention so what better way to gain more followers…tag you.
She's doing what KT normally does! Lol..use others for her own personal gain!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I watched Spencer’s solo video about the Start Wars Cruise yesterday while doing chores around the house. When I went to hit pause thinking I was at the end of the vlog I saw 11 minutes had gone by.

Only 11 minutes?! It honestly felt like 30! It was one of those programs you watch at night to try and fall asleep…soooooo boooooring! A self entitled, whiny 50 year old man child boo hoo’ing about not being the first to experience the cruise and give HIS golden opinion about it since Spencer’s opinion is the best opinion of them all. 🙄

I laughed to myself and exited the video. Watching the entire thing would be torture. I would tell you where my Grandma hides her jewels if you made me sit thru any more of that garbage! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Spencer seemed nervous about having to go to the Star Wars experience without Katie. He must be brainwashed into thinking he needs her. (Or maybe barraged by Katie with guilt about going. ) He seemed anxious about going solo.

She adds as much value to his life as gum on the sole his shoe. Not fun! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Spencer seemed nervous about having to go to the Star Wars experience without Katie. He must be brainwashed into thinking he needs her. He seemed anxious about going solo.

The way she bullies her own followers, I'd call them the hands that feed her churros, I can only imagine how much she bullies him behind closed doors. She's a sociopath

• Heart
Spencer seemed nervous about having to go to the Star Wars experience without Katie. He must be brainwashed into thinking he needs her. (Or maybe barraged by Katie with guilt about going. ) He seemed anxious about going solo.

Oh..he can't function properly without that beast! That is a fact!

Reactions: 15
Apparently people are already harassing influencers who went in this trip saying they’re faking the love cause it was free. BLOB is feeding into the trolls just as much as they complain about us

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I have an oldie but a goodie for anyone who has a morbid fascination with KT's food addiction (guilty!). I'm planning our next trip to WDW and was searching YT for restaurant videos. Hubby wants Ohana. Sure enough, Nurse Ratchet and the sad old man pop up (can she pick up some retinol for him next trip to Sephora? Good grief he looks like a flat tire). She cannot stop putting a fork in her mouth. She warns him she's going to order more of everything. She proceeds to inhale shelled shrimp - she rips the shells off with those nails of hers, and puts them in her mouth with the full vein of sh*t! I screamed. Dessert arrives, she can't get enough of it, the regular spoon can't deliver enough sugar and fat into her piehole so she grabs the.... serving spoon and starts eating with that! She also ordered 2 pitchers of the caramel syrup. I think she climaxed half way in on that dessert. The video went into another one of her tearing apart WDW 50th cupcakes with the cake and the frosting going under her nails - Dylan probably cried in his hotel shower later that night. He seemed totally mortified. Why must she fondle everything? BTW shout out to the 'can i touch it' video - holy sht, I watched it over and over. LOL.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Daily dose of fake KT
Today-Her obsession with Laguna Beach!
You can tell Spencer knows way more about Cali beaches and she just shuts his ass down with her asinine "but you gotta spend time there to know". Uh.... you would have to spend time anywhere to know what it's like?! God she is so terrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s a filthy excuse for a human. I cannot stomach her and her foul cheap food filled nails.

I did finally figure out the dynamic of their awful relationship. His claim to artistic fame is his ability to spray paint out of a can. Look at her face! It finally made sense. She holds the stencils and he hits her with the spray paint, lips and brows. Done. Record time. Clown face applied! Tada! 🤡

A match made in heaven!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apparently people are already harassing influencers who went in this trip saying they’re faking the love cause it was free. BLOB is feeding into the trolls just as much as they complain about us
BLAB is pathetic for putting this out there and fueling the trolling. They have set themselves up as the righteous, hard working, paying customers (sorry AHAHAHAHAHA!!!). According to BLAB, influencers on this hosted media preview are now fakes because they didn’t have to fork over $$$. Nice way to put those people in a no win situation! Praise it and be vilified, be critical of it and risk not being invited to future Disney events.

I’ll be shocked if Spencer gives the experience a “glowing” review. He has set himself up as the guy looking after everyone’s best interest when it comes to spending this kind of money. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

For the record, I doubt this attempt at sabotaging the credibility of other influencers on this trip will do much of anything. Most people know what the deal is with these brand sponsored trips. Chalk this one up as another slimy thing BLAB does to other colleagues that do their job too, but are actually successful at it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a filthy excuse for a human. I cannot stomach her and her foul cheap food filled nails.

I did finally figure out the dynamic of their awful relationship. His claim to artistic fame is his ability to spray paint out of a can. Look at her face! It finally made sense. She holds the stencils and he hits her with the spray paint, lips and brows. Done. Record time. Clown face applied! Tada! 🤡

A match made in heaven!
Her make-up tutorial video was gross. She's sitting on the floor as usual, and doing her make-up on the coffee table. She looks disheveled all of the time, truly looks homeless in some of these screenshots here. And he doesn't tell her? Stop her? My husband would say how about you go bathe and brush your hair. She's tormented knowing she left a young good looking man with functioning kidneys and liver for a deflated freelance stage manager? I think she thought he was going to make her a star. I have absolutely no doubt about that. Sorry bout it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot Recap of the “Why we had the BEST day in Laguna Beach” vlog

36278CD4-F6CA-41A1-A8E2-B9F3BCAF2726.jpeg

Intro with KT doing that weird looking up thing she does to Spence

50A34AE7-AF83-4AF3-AC18-9879823FCC01.jpeg

Look at the Lovebirds! It’s too early for them to even fake it. KT’s arm aka bingo wing makes a rare appearance (she’s always hiding them in her mirror selfie’s)

1516076A-8793-4542-A5E4-CD2227ED6A5F.png

Self Proclaimed Queen of Disneyland makes her grand entrance to the Laguna Beach Farmers Market with a fridge strapped to her back and a rolling shopping cart that can double for when they pan handle on the streets begging for money!

1F3F748B-D18F-4CBA-AFA0-46E183AC69E4.jpeg

Are they moving in?

593DE8A3-5CEA-40F3-981E-5593B4D82C67.png

Vendors are greeted with Spencer shoving his camera in their faces and taking full advantage of it. Trying so hard to prove “they love us here in Laguna Beach!!” 🙄 just like they do to the CMs at Disneyland!

CBDD8B3C-3AB4-4ED0-9902-DAF3D1085C76.jpeg

Spencer does a weird bro coffee cheers

D8306138-4D16-4A53-87A4-926E29F38B5C.jpeg

4DCFECC5-C9AE-4F63-8D44-34997BE51758.jpeg

While KT scrambles to find what card isn’t maxed since they only take cash

6436EA47-0832-47C5-A5E3-8EA04B3C9330.png

KT waddles away with the croissants and the crowd takes a double take thinking the homeless made their way to the Farmers Market

728DDEA6-B019-4923-A90A-96016712E990.jpeg

Blame it on the Disneyland Trams being down all this time for why KT could only make it a few steps from the Farmers Market to park her ass and take a break from the strenuous shopping to wolf down a croissant.

78368340-4BDD-42E2-85A1-0CA13FB0D352.jpeg

3328637C-A582-479F-8D35-83157978AFFF.jpeg

Croissants were fondled

FA9131EE-5B90-439F-8390-827C47485D1F.jpeg

ACF75DC9-5051-419B-BC0B-9938DA7A9196.png

This went on for way too long

688CAF39-FCE1-4FB6-BF1A-A5B03ED7B131.jpeg

898F0CB3-04AD-4DFD-AE98-49DBD844B363.jpeg

and KT goes in for a delicate nibble

EC8301B2-D9FE-4F11-8FE4-F5B594647587.jpeg

All these bums are missing is their cardboard sign 🤣🤣🤣🤣

A3D4A95B-0A76-48CD-8BFA-F6D716467E81.jpeg

BD046162-243A-4A61-A7FD-61B35650F299.jpeg

3FA9F40F-675D-4E41-AC36-96DBF1F79466.jpeg

ADF19ECC-FBEA-4C98-B44A-4BC16E371F26.jpeg

and then back to Vegetable fondling

BB488B21-BC28-4F63-9DF7-CDB5FD4B18E4.jpeg

97EE61F6-475C-4872-A826-6B5E944653E2.jpeg

AFF369F1-399F-4514-8F1C-51DA3266A923.jpeg

7FB687DF-5102-42EA-B139-092F2559FBFF.png

Spencer sticking his camera in more Vendors faces taking full advantage of their kindness

2EFCDBF1-6089-4048-A1DC-752D45A5F5A7.png

The two sore thumbs are done with their shopping and are struggling making the walk back to their hoopty

43CD3B5C-A4D5-4345-B006-EC5D02D0EEB2.png

No words

FDD5C0D1-1E61-4CC9-9787-E9EA5373BDA8.jpeg

65C6DE39-819E-4EB1-AD0B-0D83C1142E19.png

The croissants weren’t enough. They pick an expensive bougie restaurant to show off the pricy menu because ThEy LiVe a LuXuRiOuS LiFe yOu HaTeRz!!!

15810123-3541-4EE3-8849-0EAB3AD42B38.png

EC28595E-9BFF-4B62-B467-4A66F9D069F6.jpeg

41357DFC-80CC-4228-9DAE-5B7B2181F77A.jpeg

but of course these broke asses can only afford to share an omelette… and they got a side salad

2FB24261-6703-4D99-BAF4-9770D2CC93D8.png

9D578AA5-D04B-4286-B64E-51E3A3D22876.png

Good Lord 🤢

65840840-EB45-4780-868C-7495DFBF915A.png

Nothing says affluent like these two

5B61341A-3E67-4292-82A6-E2F8D26DC672.png

EBDFDFC6-0E03-4513-AC30-C583DBD7B6A2.jpeg

KT drops some secret information… Go to the Farmers Market early on the weekends and you will avoid the beach crowd!

FDCBF415-A4FF-478F-8BF3-305A1276E745.jpeg

Buzz your Girlfriend… Woof!

5A23EF26-43C8-443D-8D67-AC69F7E2234F.jpeg

CDB23BA1-6C09-45D0-912E-74667E0320A9.png

KT waddling to the Candy Shop

2273CF47-F712-438C-BAC5-9823C8F42B67.png

More fondling

61A97668-F643-4367-BEF4-27F99C661CE7.png

EDF26B5B-9842-4588-888F-FC8FF38AB9B7.png

Until next time citizens of Laguna Beach!!! What a tit show

5AF4B388-4BBD-4C30-996E-44299B2025C6.png

9C31AE3D-57A4-49EB-9145-057EF6E59BB4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I have an oldie but a goodie for anyone who has a morbid fascination with KT's food addiction (guilty!). I'm planning our next trip to WDW and was searching YT for restaurant videos. Hubby wants Ohana. Sure enough, Nurse Ratchet and the sad old man pop up (can she pick up some retinol for him next trip to Sephora? Good grief he looks like a flat tire). She cannot stop putting a fork in her mouth. She warns him she's going to order more of everything. She proceeds to inhale shelled shrimp - she rips the shells off with those nails of hers, and puts them in her mouth with the full vein of sh*t! I screamed. Dessert arrives, she can't get enough of it, the regular spoon can't deliver enough sugar and fat into her piehole so she grabs the.... serving spoon and starts eating with that! She also ordered 2 pitchers of the caramel syrup. I think she climaxed half way in on that dessert. The video went into another one of her tearing apart WDW 50th cupcakes with the cake and the frosting going under her nails - Dylan probably cried in his hotel shower later that night. He seemed totally mortified. Why must she fondle everything? BTW shout out to the 'can i touch it' video - holy sht, I watched it over and over. LOL.
Ahhh yes, the Ohana bread pudding video. A BLAB classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
BLAB is pathetic for putting this out there and fueling the trolling. They have set themselves up as the righteous, hard working, paying customers (sorry AHAHAHAHAHA!!!). According to BLAB, influencers on this hosted media preview are now fakes because they didn’t have to fork over $$$. Nice way to put those people in a no win situation! Praise it and be vilified, be critical of it and risk not being invited to future Disney events.

I’ll be shocked if Spencer gives the experience a “glowing” review. He has set himself up as the guy looking after everyone’s best interest when it comes to spending this kind of money. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

For the record, I doubt this attempt at sabotaging the credibility of other influencers on this trip will do much of anything. Most people know what the deal is with these brand sponsored trips. Chalk this one up as another slimy thing BLAB does to other colleagues that do their job too, but are actually successful at it.
I agree about his review, and you have to wonder how much of Brickey's opinion will influence Spence? I'm sure Spence will tell us how much he wished he could have shared the experience with Katie. But I bet he has a better time without her

Reactions: 12

I think it’s because she’s making him feel awful and guilty about it. She seemed a bit salty on some lives when it was mentioned but then faked cheerful about doing lots of shopping while he’s busy. She’s going to rack up that credit card as punishment. He’s probably dreading the aftermath.

• Heart
I agree about his review, and you have to wonder how much of Brickey's opinion will influence Spence? I'm sure Spence will tell us how much he wished he could have shared the experience with Katie. But I bet he has a better time without her
He’ll be able to ramble freely without the ol battle-axe beside him constantly interrupting. He will also be able to enjoy his food without it being fondled by KT’s grubby paws before he eats.

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker, first time poster. … Once lockdown hit, her true colors came out. She was anti-mask in her DM's, and I told her she was being irresponsible. She went off on me, with the most ignorant, idiotic, immature rant. It was absolute nonsense. I screenshot it just so I could read it after I immediately blocked her. If I remember it was a dozen DMs from her, rapid fire nonsense, extraordinarily condescending.
Excellent first post! If you find those DMs please post them!

It’s always interesting to hear from people who’ve had first hand dealings with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I tried watching it to see if he had an explanation as to why KT wasn’t joining him or who he was going with, but it was SO boring I had to turn it off. Plus his jealousy was just seeping through the entire video!

I watched Spencer’s solo video about the Start Wars Cruise yesterday while doing chores around the house. When I went to hit pause thinking I was at the end of the vlog I saw 11 minutes had gone by.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.