Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have some fun with the "First Class" video. Not my normal style, I wanted to pay a bit of homage to the great Florida Resident Edits style so you might see a familiar vibe. This was fun to make 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Welcome to thread #12!!! This should be a good one... We have a divorce in process and a WDW trip looming. KT has also stepped up her Ordinary Adventures trolling efforts for us to enjoy.

In #11 we were introduced to KTs alter ego, Michelle Cortez and Tiffany Nicolau aka "Psycho Mom" BTW Tiffany shares a Facebook account with her husband... can you say trust issues😬

Thank you @SmokesignallingMrDiabetes for the thread title. I added their last names👍

Unfortunately I was not able to use @Yojimbo36 's title suggestion due to character constraints😔 'Best Life & Beyond #12: Faking Laguna Life, Matt Divorces The Cheating Wife, Cast Members Don't Get A Life & Corn Dog Farts That Cut Like A Knife"😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting but absolutely love this site. I had no idea so many people thought this way about KT and Spence too. I didn't even know that disney vloggers were a thing until I decided to research for a family trip to Disneyland back in 2014. I found Fresh Baked and loved his content. A year or two later, I remember trying to watch a best life video and there was something off about them. I would subscribe on and off for the longest time.
Things that stood out to me as not right, especially compared to FB at the time:
*KT's constant mentioning of haters and trolls. Like EVERY video.
*Spencer's job in "Hollywood" almost as if he were a famous actor himself.
*EVERYTIME Spencer is having an alcoholic drink or they are talking about alcohol, they have to remind everyone that KT doesn't drink. Why?
*and the NURSE thing. Why can't she just straight up say what kind of nurse she is/was/wanted to be. Her own vague/shady way of constantly changing her answer makes me disbelieve and question everything she says.
*the endless DIETS!! I remember when she talked about being on Weight Watchers and points...but then she would stop mentioning it after a week. If you aren't even going to try then why even mention it.
*the FAKENESS. They come across as having money. I could care less. I'm not watching your channel based on how much money you have. But then to find out it's just a facade. Why is it so hard to just be honest? I feel like she has always wanted to be more, have more, like status is the most important thing to her. It really is sad to see. She tries so hard to live this image she has created. The lies come so easy out of her mouth but she loses track of them. And we all see this because they put it on the internet for anyone to see. Then when they are questioned on the inconsistencies and lies, they choose to delete ALL comments and questions that don't align with their narrative.

What really opened my eyes to the two of them were the videos they made during the lockdown from their place on the BEACH where they had each other and were still COMPLAINING about Disneyland being closed. WTF! Disneyland is a place to vacation, not your lifestyle. I saw the immaturity in both of them. Especially the way Spencer talks. and KT acts like she is still in high-school.
It was awesome finding this site. Realizing I wasn't alone in thinking the way I do about these two. And now I don`t watch any Disney vlogger. They ALL are crazy! I could go on but this is getting really long. One last thing...the way she eats on camera...disgusting. Also wanted to say great videos to the people who are editing their own versions of best fake life. They are my new favorites!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster. Lalo's brilliant videos popped up on my YT feed and I decided to Google BLOB to see WTH was going on with those 2 a-holes, and found this wonderful site. :) This is her karma. I so love it! I used to follow their YT and her IG way back in the day. Once lockdown hit, her true colors came out. She was anti-mask in her DM's, and I told her she was being irresponsible. She went off on me, with the most ignorant, idiotic, immature rant. It was absolute nonsense. I screenshot it just so I could read it after I immediately blocked her. If I remember it was a dozen DMs from her, rapid fire nonsense, extraordinarily condescending. I'll dig them up and post them later. She truly is an idiot, newsflash I know. I've been going to the parks as an AP for about 20 yrs, so I've seen most of the vloggers. Most are friendly, pleasant, but there are 2 who are complete a-holes: KT & Newsie Gerbil. I've seen them ignore Mondo to his face - she laughed and screamed while he was filming in the SW store in DTD, knowing full well he was filming. Gerbil thinks he's an actual celebrity, and with those teeth no less. He cuts lines both in his car and in the WOD store, films in front of shoppers trying to shop, acts like he's covering the Vietnam War. Complete a-hole. Back when DTD reopened, there'd be a hellaciously long line of us Disney idiots on Disney Drive to get into the Paradise Pier lot, He'd come from the opposite direction and try to turn into the line at the entrance. I almost hit him blocking him. It was worth it though. The nicest vlogger to everyone is Adam the Woo. I've seen him chat with anyone, including Mondo. And, I hate to say it but Spencer was always cool when I did chat with him. I think he'd be tolerable without her. He has a pretty good eye for shots. How he doesn't stop her from chewing out her followers on DMs, is beyond me. The screenshots on here of her DM's are highly enjoyable, not as enjoyable as her untouched photos. All of this aside, proof that KT and Spencer are morons, and made me laugh out loud - they're p*ssed that OA got picked for the 'media' preview. Peter is a member of the press media. He owns and edits slashfilm.com, and is a member of the the HFCA, has been for over a decade I'm sure. So he's not new to that arena. He did a video on how he has traveled to movie sets interview cast and crew. Mr Mercedes Flats and Nurse Ratchet are not media, they're beggers and food addicts. Not sure if I missed anyone else posting this, but that fried meal she made poor Ally reminded me of when Nurse Ratchet would feed In n Out burgers to her dog who had a heart condition. Sorry for the very long rant. PS: Regarding the Adam the Woo Batuu post yesterday, the media/influencers were in Batuu yesterday. I hope he got to go too - he has over 600k subs, I don't see why they wouldn't invite him. Ah, that would be sweet revenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

teripeterson

Chatty Member
WARNING: Wall of text ahead

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I’ve debated joining this page for awhile now. I’ve written and deleted this post many times. I decided if I was going to finally step forward after reading all the threads of BLAB that I would do it under my own name, not hide under a screen name, so I can’t be put into KT’s “troll” category. I’m not afraid of stating my truth against her hypocrisy. Recent events brought me to my breaking point, and if I come off as being petty, so be it.

First off, personally, I am not a fan of all the fat shaming on here. It’s a cheap shot and takes away from the main issue: these people are hustlers and frauds. They are not educating anyone, it is all for selfish gain to go to the parks and not have to “work” at a 9-5 job and conning people to fund it.

KT is on record saying that if she could get paid to go to Disneyland every day, she would do it. This is what the channel is about: now appealing to her unhealthy addiction to being in the parks. They tell you it’s a “Disney Channel” or “Lifestyle Channel,” pre-pandemic that was the direction they were going, but it is uninspired now. There is no thought into their channel anymore, they don’t have a plan or a narrative, it’s just a vlog channel of two people going to Disneyland everyday, acting like a spoiled, entitled children simply because they are in the parks more than anyone else. They think this fact makes them experts and no one can tell them different. She has become Veruca Salt with her awful demeanor and entitlement, I can no longer tolerate her.

They lost me during the pandemic with their mis-information on the pandemic and C19 in general. Her disparaging remarks against nurses and demeaning their experience was the final straw for me. She tried anything she could to get people behind her misinformed statements because she had issues with the parks being closed and thought she had the power to somehow get them open again if she could get people to rally behind her to get to the governor. That’s how delusional she is. She claimed it was for “the cast members” but it was never about the cast members. It was always about her being inconvenienced. This is when I unsubscribed.

Disneyland finally re-opens, she immediately starts complaining about how expensive the tickets are and how they need to bring the passes back. I was following her on IG at this time, so I reached out via DM to mention to her that with restrictions of both hiring restrictions and attendance limits that this was impossible, especially after the losses they had taken by being closed for over a year. This did not go over well with her. I reminded her that there were 10 million+ people in the city of Los Angeles alone, how would they regulate the attendance without reservations? I got left on “read.”

She started blaming Bob Chapek for everything. Complaining about food sizes shrinking and the trams not working. I DM’ed her again to explain (re: beignets) that there is a powdered sugar shortage and the prices have tripled so it is better business to make the items smaller and have them available for guests than to raise the prices and run out half way through the day upsetting guests. I also reminded her that Chapek runs all of the Disney properties, however, Josh D’Amaro runs the Disney Parks so her anger is misdirected. She did not like this at all. She hit me back with this gem: “Absolutely not good business. The quality of everything in the parks is 1000% bad. I completely disagree with what you’re saying and trying to prove And most people that spend time there, the employees included would say the same.”

At this point I unfollowed her on IG. Cut to Super Bowl Sunday, I see on IG a post in where the Rams players say the phrase, “We’re going to Disneyland!” In which she writes on the post, “Hope you guys got a reservation 👀” to which I replied, “@ktthedisneybear says the woman who is there multiple times a week 🙄.” I received a notification that someone responded to my post, it was a woman who asked what my reply had to do with anything, so I wrote back, “…she complains about not being able to get reservations while going to Disneyland multiple times every week is hypocritical.” The woman responded back to me, but when I got a notification that she responded I clicked on it, it went nowhere, I could not find my post anymore. I thought that maybe KTs was deleted because I could no longer see her original post. Then I started thinking maybe it was one of KTs fake accounts, so I clicked on the woman’s profile and she was a legit person so she must just be an uneducated BLAB Stan. But curiosity got to me so I looked up KTs page and it said “User Not Found” which I knew that here was no way in hell she left Instagram, I looked her up using my biz account and there she was. So that can only mean that she banned me even though I was no longer following her. I laughed so hard that that one statement got her so fired up that she had to “punish” me. GTFO

Reading through all the threads and reading the Adam the Woo drama was so infuriating to me. He is how I found their channel, the fact that they could do this to a person who they consider their best friend is very telling.

I appreciate all of the people on here posting the recaps of their videos, I refuse to watch their channel or follow any of their social medias, engaging in any way for them to gain more views or credits towards their channel. They definitely need to be exposed.

I have many KT encounters at Disney that I will share later.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching these two losers practically climax over tram service returning just wow, some next level mental issues right there.

Look, I love Disneyland too… I take joy in the little things, but tram service?! Get a grip. Spencer’s slow realization that clearly no one cares was hilarious 😆. It was a Wednesday morning you moron, most people were working 🙄

Don’t even get me started on that bozo Brickey. Out of curiosity I watched his video BLAB linked & homie covered the lack of tram service like it was the greatest travesty on American soil since 9/11.

Btw Spencer, KT totally has a thing for The Brickster. So yeah, good luck with that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

westville

Chatty Member
They went into Universal, ate a ton of crap at the first food stand Katie saw, and then sweated like pigs in robes that will be worn by someone else the next day. That’s all they did. No need to watch the vlog. You will learn nothing about universal or Mardi Gras. Not a single ride. Just Spencer in his crappy Disney sunglasses and Katie stuffing her face.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

OutofScope

VIP Member
World War 3 might be starting but these idiots are having orgasms because they can sit their fat asses on trams. Unbelievable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi everyone :) hehehe

I am a long time lurker. In fact, I used to search and search for anything that would give me some sort of information on these two dummies. One day, my analytical self was exposed to this thread via Reddit. I have not known peace since. I have never posted on any sort of thread, I just love to observe. When I see someone that just makes no sense to me whatsoever, I become very intrigued. To me, watching BLAB is like a case study. I am only 23, and I am completely shocked by their inability to participate in or acknowledge reality. I truly do not understand how a woman in her thirties and a man in his fifties act the way that they do, and do not even get me started on scary ass Brinkley. Btw, my favorite part of this thread is when people add an extra letter to his name. Anyway, hi Katie :) It is completely obvious that you read this thread. I just thought I would come on here and finally make a post because I have been reading this thread since the beginning. Ok, bye pumpkins!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Best Life & Beyond #13 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Flyin’ first class, Ginger ale in a glass, So Gucci & rad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Some commentary on the Tram vlog:

:poop: Spencer comments that he expected the crowds would have been much larger with more fanfare due to the trams returning. He appears physically deflated that the scene is so “understated.”

Why on earth would the trams bring a crowd out on an average work day? It’s not like a new land just opened, or an E-ticket ride. The only person that would make a special trip to ride the tram on opening day is a vlogger trying to scoop another vlogger.

:poop: KT crys 10 minutes into the video as the tram leaves the station. Claims that “this represents so much more than just a tram ride.”

What specific brand of psychosis is required where such a mundane event, localized within the parking lot of a children’s theme park is your strongest signal that the world is finally beginning to heal?

:poop: KT & Spence both take multiple jabs at the reservation system, again.

What they continue not to realize is that making a reservation isn’t that big an ask for your casual magic key holder, and more importantly, how powerful data & analytics are to a business. Don’t their churro-addled brains ever stop to think about what Disney can do with the knowledge of how many guests are likely attending the park on any given day?

:poop: KT cries again on the tram ride back to their car.

No comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31