Best Life & Beyond #12 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #12!!! This should be a good one... We have a divorce in process and a WDW trip looming. KT has also stepped up her Ordinary Adventures trolling efforts for us to enjoy.

In #11 we were introduced to KTs alter ego, Michelle Cortez and Tiffany Nicolau aka "Psycho Mom" BTW Tiffany shares a Facebook account with her husband... can you say trust issues😬

Thank you @SmokesignallingMrDiabetes for the thread title. I added their last names👍

Unfortunately I was not able to use @Yojimbo36 's title suggestion due to character constraints😔 'Best Life & Beyond #12: Faking Laguna Life, Matt Divorces The Cheating Wife, Cast Members Don't Get A Life & Corn Dog Farts That Cut Like A Knife"😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Looking forward to the video of KT and Spence crying later today because they got to ride a freaking team.

"We no longer have to be forced to exercise! We missed this soooooo much!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lmfao “Psycho Mom”. Out of all her stans, why KT chooses to feature this one so prominently is beyond me! She looks like one of those moms that screams at a school board meetings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lmfao “Psycho Mom”. Out of all her stans, why KT chooses to feature this one so prominently is beyond me! She looks like one of those moms that screams at a school board meetings.
She is definitely a choice by BLOB. A strange choice that I feel is just showing their desperation and demise even more!

I was kind of surprised they let this comment stay….but good ole Spencer couldn’t pass up an opportunity to get to be condescending so it got a pass

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is definitely a choice by BLOB. A strange choice that I feel is just showing their desperation and demise even more!

I was kind of surprised they let this comment stay….but good ole Spencer couldn’t pass up an opportunity to get to be condescending so it got a pass
The bitterness from Spencer in that video is palpable. Acting like the petulant child that he is, at over 50 years old. Salty about being overlooked for the Star Wars themed hotel experience media event, let that sink in for a moment. These people are so out of touch it’s laughable. I wonder how many BLAB stans can even afford a trip to WDW let alone the outrageously expensive Galactic Starcruiser experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A day later and @roselighter ’s comment from yesterday is really resonating with me:

“It’s ridiculous how relatively small the amount they pay to Disney is compared to how much they make from them.”

As much as all of these Theme Park Vlogger clowns profit off of Disney, regardless if it is enough to make this their full time incomes, they really need to watch their tone about reluctantly digging into their pockets for Genie+, Event Nights, Character Meals, and a one-of-a-kind Immersive Hotel Experience.

You would almost think for the benefit of their channel that they would want to do the Star Wars Hotel solo to allow them to put together the most thorough and thoughtful video about the experience - making sure to have the space to detail the entire room and the quiet time at the end of the night to make sure all of their thoughts and observations are archived while fresh.

As this is an expensive experience for a lot of people, it means that a ton of research will be done online before decisions are made to book it. This could mean insane view counts for a good review video over the next ten years + a chance to have a lot of new people stumble onto the video and subscribe after enjoying the information in it.

Such shortsighted and entitled assholes. All of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I scrolled quickly through the comments, so I might have missed some replies. But from what I saw he replied to this poster, someone who's stayed on the cruiser, and their annoying friend Carter. I think there were like 98 comments, and he chooses only these three??

It's embarrassing how immature they are being about the media previews. And let's be clear, if they were comped an experience it would be the most amazingly thing ever. Just like that hideous fridge Katie wears on her back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
A day later and @roselighter ’s comment from yesterday is really resonating with me:

“It’s ridiculous how relatively small the amount they pay to Disney is compared to how much they make from them.”

As much as all of these Theme Park Vlogger clowns profit off of Disney, regardless if it is enough to make this their full time incomes, they really need to watch their tone about reluctantly digging into their pockets for Genie+, Event Nights, Character Meals, and a one-of-a-kind Immersive Hotel Experience.

You would almost think for the benefit of their channel that they would want to do the Star Wars Hotel solo to allow them to put together the most thorough and thoughtful video about the experience - making sure to have the space to detail the entire room and the quiet time at the end of the night to make sure all of their thoughts and observations are archived while fresh.

As this is an expensive experience for a lot of people, it means that a ton of research will be done online before decisions are made to book it. This could mean insane view counts for a good review video over the next ten years + a chance to have a lot of new people stumble onto the video and subscribe after enjoying the information in it.

Such shortsighted and entitled assholes. All of them.
I think the realization that the likelihood of BLOB getting on Disney’s PR list is slim to none has a lot to do with their immediate skepticism of anything that they will have to shell out $$$ for.

Just look at KT’s personal vendetta against Loungefly and her own legs that she had to use in the absence of trams.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow... I really thought they would be first at the park this AM because of the trams running again... They have yet to post anything. Where are they?...the Lamoreaux Justice Center?

Maybe Spencer is having his stomach pumped because of a margarita overdose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
KT open your eyes. Psycho Mom is tagging you for her own personal gain. She clearly wants the attention so what better way to gain more followers…tag you.

Reactions: 15
Do you think Dateline NBC producers will join our community in the future to gather media (clips, photos, and comments) when they are doing a future investigation of Tiffany Nicolau?

I have seen enough Dateline NBC to know that Tiffany absolutely has the potential to have her own two-part episode eventually…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker, first time poster. Lalo's brilliant videos popped up on my YT feed and I decided to Google BLOB to see WTH was going on with those 2 a-holes, and found this wonderful site. :) This is her karma. I so love it! I used to follow their YT and her IG way back in the day. Once lockdown hit, her true colors came out. She was anti-mask in her DM's, and I told her she was being irresponsible. She went off on me, with the most ignorant, idiotic, immature rant. It was absolute nonsense. I screenshot it just so I could read it after I immediately blocked her. If I remember it was a dozen DMs from her, rapid fire nonsense, extraordinarily condescending. I'll dig them up and post them later. She truly is an idiot, newsflash I know. I've been going to the parks as an AP for about 20 yrs, so I've seen most of the vloggers. Most are friendly, pleasant, but there are 2 who are complete a-holes: KT & Newsie Gerbil. I've seen them ignore Mondo to his face - she laughed and screamed while he was filming in the SW store in DTD, knowing full well he was filming. Gerbil thinks he's an actual celebrity, and with those teeth no less. He cuts lines both in his car and in the WOD store, films in front of shoppers trying to shop, acts like he's covering the Vietnam War. Complete a-hole. Back when DTD reopened, there'd be a hellaciously long line of us Disney idiots on Disney Drive to get into the Paradise Pier lot, He'd come from the opposite direction and try to turn into the line at the entrance. I almost hit him blocking him. It was worth it though. The nicest vlogger to everyone is Adam the Woo. I've seen him chat with anyone, including Mondo. And, I hate to say it but Spencer was always cool when I did chat with him. I think he'd be tolerable without her. He has a pretty good eye for shots. How he doesn't stop her from chewing out her followers on DMs, is beyond me. The screenshots on here of her DM's are highly enjoyable, not as enjoyable as her untouched photos. All of this aside, proof that KT and Spencer are morons, and made me laugh out loud - they're p*ssed that OA got picked for the 'media' preview. Peter is a member of the press media. He owns and edits slashfilm.com, and is a member of the the HFCA, has been for over a decade I'm sure. So he's not new to that arena. He did a video on how he has traveled to movie sets interview cast and crew. Mr Mercedes Flats and Nurse Ratchet are not media, they're beggers and food addicts. Not sure if I missed anyone else posting this, but that fried meal she made poor Ally reminded me of when Nurse Ratchet would feed In n Out burgers to her dog who had a heart condition. Sorry for the very long rant. PS: Regarding the Adam the Woo Batuu post yesterday, the media/influencers were in Batuu yesterday. I hope he got to go too - he has over 600k subs, I don't see why they wouldn't invite him. Ah, that would be sweet revenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Uhhhh REALLY?!?! WELL WE CANT STAND HOW YOU AND SPENCER TIE UP CAST MEMBERS TO TRY AND FLEX BEING SOLO ON AN ATTRACTION OR LAST IN THE PARKS! DESPERATE FOR VIEWS MUCH?
Someone needs to insert the footage of Spencer strolling & whistling through pirates at closing as the “vip” passenger at the end of this video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.