Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder which vlog will get more views.
Home Depot Wednesday or Donut Thursday? 😅
Spencer sure is embracing the Gramps look by sitting in a lawn chair for the closing of their vlogs home movies. I wonder how long until he adds in drinking a beer 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Security Bruja still works at Disneyland. I’m not surprised that she hasn’t popped up in any of their videos since KT doesn’t like having female friends.
she probably stopped throwing them bones and BLAB kicked her to the curb like they usually do to people who don't go out of their way for them

plus KT only befriends people if they're over 50

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Speaking of big shot Disney vloggers, and not to change the subject as I am oft to do, but. I rarely watch chipmunk David, and I thought he got a whole new set of chompers. But apparently, all he got for Christmas was his two front teeth.

I rather think of Mondo Calories-in (his Star Wars name) as a big shot Disney vlogger. He’s big as they come and about as shot as Spent-Sir on his best day.
I think maybe chipmunk David (I think he looks more like Sid the sloth from ice age, but I digress) is using Invisalign or those braces that go behind your teeth. I went back months looking at his videos and it seems like his teeth have been slowly changing over the last 6 months to a year. Also if you listen closely when he talks you can hear a slightly more lisping, slobbering quality. There is definitely a change though, and I only noticed when one day I realized that I wasn’t focusing solely on his mouth and hadn’t for several watches. Usually I rant about his mouth through his entire video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m wondering if the ice cream and greasy pretzels was to fulfill the munchies because tell me she didn’t seem high AF during the World of Disney “shopping”
I thought the same, especially when they were messing with the Donald Duck merchandise. Both of them were definitely high in this video. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I picture Katie staring at Spencer from the kitchen window while he tinkers in the garden, saying to herself, “Pussy.”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is nothing getting planted in the actual ground? One might assume it's not allowed, but that would mean someone else owns that home and has those rules, because when you own your home you don't need permission to do things like that. I know this because I bought my house, all on my own, before I was even 30 years old.
---
I picture Katie staring at Spencer from the kitchen window while he tinkers in the garden, saying to herself, “Pussy.”
Or she's staring at those muscular calves of his...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If someone wanted to plan a Disney trip why would they watch two bums wandering through Home Depot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m at the parks today/tonight so let me know if they post up. I’d love a selfie
---
If someone wanted to plan a Disney trip why would they watch two bums wandering through Home Depot?
Because they grift “beyond” Disney parks like the name says. Duuuuuhhhhh best grift and beyond the trust fund.

• Haha
It funny to me how no matter which direction they try to pivot from being a Disney channel they fail. It screams SO much about what they are really like as people that not one thing they do besides an amusement park is enjoyable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Even I know enough about the YouTube algorithm to know that Disneyland and Home Depot and Crystal Cove mixed together in the same channel are just going to confuse YouTube into sending a bunch of impressions to the wrong people who have no interest in watching. It will send their crystal cove video to people looking for the Matterhorn. They won’t click. YouTube sends less impressions for them. No? Isn’t that how it works somewhat? Why doesn’t Suspend-Sir seem to get it?
---
I suppose separate YouTube channels for travel, Disneyland, and daily dumpster fire, would be way too much work, but it also seems like serious channels do that. When’s the last time you saw any other Disneyland vlogger who also had Home Depot and Target in their regular rotation?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I visited Dacau in 2022 when I was in Munich. The creepiest part about it is how close to ‘real life’ it was.

I'll piggyback off your off-topic post and just mention that my grandpa served in WW2 and we took his actual map from the war and traveled to the same places he went starting with Dachau. We of course threw in some extra places to visit since we were driving around Europe and UK for a month, but I highly recommend it, especially if your father is interested in the history of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes changing up the type of videos you post on YouTube can potentially tank your channel. YouTube won’t recommend them to the right viewers. I know cause this is happening to my channel now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.