Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason they aren’t running to be the first to vlog anything (according to KT) is because they are too lazy. Plain and simple. Her justifications are hollow
That. And also these premieres and openings events tend to attract the vloggers that they once associated with and are now are their enemies to be avoided at all costs. This looks to be the arrangement to prevent another Princess Night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'll piggyback off your off-topic post and just mention that my grandpa served in WW2 and we took his actual map from the war and traveled to the same places he went starting with Dachau. We of course threw in some extra places to visit since we were driving around Europe and UK for a month, but I highly recommend it, especially if your father is interested in the history of everything.
Outstanding! That is so awesome about literally retracing your Grandfather’s tour through Europe. Goosebumps.
---
Katie canceled “Pajama Day” (after creating it and being so proud of creating it) because she was worried that Tattlers might show up.

I have two thoughts:

1) They will absolutely go tonight and say “surprise” but didn’t want to put out some misdirection to the “trolls”.

2) They have plans to drag Lil Ca$hlee on Saturday with bodyguard Henry so they can try and recapture the magic of when they exploited her for the Christmas Parade video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Outstanding! That is so awesome about literally retracing your Grandfather’s tour through Europe. Goosebumps.
---
Katie canceled “Pajama Day” (after creating it and being so proud of creating it) because she was worried that Tattlers might show up.

I have two thoughts:

1) They will absolutely go tonight and say “surprise” but didn’t want to put out some misdirection to the “trolls”.

2) They have plans to drag Lil Ca$hlee on Saturday with bodyguard Henry so they can try and recapture the magic of when they exploited her for the Christmas Parade video.
"Pajamas" or as Katie also calls them "workout clothes", "cocktail attire", "business causal", or "the same bleeping clothes she wears every single day."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"Pajamas" or as Katie also calls them "workout clothes", "cocktail attire", "business causal", or "the same bleeping clothes she wears every single day."
Have we seen the expensive Spanx pants again….or did they get returned after she wore them for her disgusting bathroom selfie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Actually good timing as I am pondering the same exact question right now.

I want to treat my father, who is slowing down quite a bit this past year, on another good international trip in early Fall (sadly probably the last time he’ll be able to make a really long flight).

In December 2019, I had mapped out a ride for us that summer (2020) on the Trans-Siberian Express from Beijing to Moscow and my father (who never traveled much until I started taking him on trips) was all-in on letting me take him on what would probably be the most random adventures of our lives.

As you know, that part of the World has had a lot more challenges since Spring 2020 than worrying about two Americans Tourists who wanted to sight see on a train.

I thought about the Paris Olympics (because it is Paris and some event tickets are surprisingly very reasonable right now) but it doesn’t seem that element of “we are not exactly sure what we are getting into” that we had on a couple of the other trips I took him overseas.

He loves learning about WW2 history from our family’s WW2 military service. There is a Guide, with very mixed reviews (which I think gives that twist of what are we in for), that does private WW2 Pacific Island Hopping Tours of Guadalcanal, Peleliu, etc.

I am going to email the Guide for his availability and see how we can get on his schedule (if available) and then end up at the Park Hyatt in Tokyo where I have been selfishly wanting to take the “Lost In Translation” Movie Complete Places and Sets Tour for $199.

Anyways, sorry I got off topic.
I have had an (eye-wateringly expensive) drink in the jazz bar at the Park Hyatt in Tokyo - it’s wonderful! Took a silly photo at the phone where Bill calls Charlotte to say he’s leaving in the lobby.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was planning to go to Germany, but then I remembered the Himmel Haus in Lake Tahoe. It's essentially the same experience, without the need to fly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In the lastest vlog, she kept referring to the seasonal bits at wetzels as ‘blitz’. That word stirs up emotions with Oma.

IMG_9533.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Broke life and Beyond are back at Downtown Disney... who would have guessed.

First up we start off with DESSERT. I'm just so impressed with KT's eat less, move more diet. I had no idea you could eat this much sugar and carbs and still LOSE WEIGHT. It's a miracle!

Screenshot (74).png

Here we have KT explaining scoop sizes. KT. "These are what you call a split scoop. It's two small scoops instead of a massive scoop. This is the way you do it".
For most people, this would be enough for a treat. But not KT. She now needs something salty. Oh, I forgot to mention that her one of her ice cream flavors, is SALTED CARAMEL 😅
She decides on Wetzel Pretzels to get her salt fix.
Screenshot (76).png

She then claims that she actually ordered unsalted pretzel bites but they gave her salted. I'm confused as to this because her reasoning for getting another snack was for the salt. oh, upon further watching the video, she claims that the cheese is REALLY SALTY.
KT advice: If you don't like the salt (on the pretzel) just flick it off.

At some point during this carb fest, we learn that Spencer almost lost his arm. He mistakenly picked up KT's ice cream cup and she about lost her mind. I feel like KT 1.0 is already making her comeback😅

They end this bore fest with a waddle through World of Disney where they announce they are going to shop. They touched about everything and bought absolutely nothing! #BrokeLife&Beyond

• Haha
  • Heart
Katie,

Go ahead and embarrass all of us at Tattle. Take a photo holding up today’s newspaper in Oma’s house that you showed us before with the piano, Coco Chanel & Eva Braun coffee table books, and elaborate tables/lamps.

We’ll all have to eat crow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Are they trying to become a home gardening channel? 😅 Oh how they have fallen when trips to the Home Depot become weekly content for them.
This was so hard to watch. Spencer tries to talk about tools but he just comes across as a TOOL himself.
Let's see what Spencer thought was RAD at the Depot, what the cool kids call it. (further proof Spencer was NOT a cool kid!)
Screenshot (78).png

Screenshot (79).png
Screenshot (80).png

Screenshot (81).png

Spencer mentions he has a version of the newest Ryobi lawn mower. It was gifted to them by a "VERY GOOD FRIEND".
Basically he got someone's hand me down mower :ROFLMAO:

KT says they currently have this grill in their backyard but it needs a lot of work and is almost too far gone to be repaired.
It sounds like they don't even have the money to drop on a $199 grill....must have wasted all their extra cash on that blow up hot tub 😅
Screenshot (83).png

I hope ALL of their ex-friends are having a good laugh. Karma is amazing!
I almost forgot to mention but it sounds like they are making Donut Thursday a regular in the weekly vlog rotation...hahahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Broke life and Beyond are back at Downtown Disney... who would have guessed.

First up we start off with DESSERT. I'm just so impressed with KT's eat less, move more diet. I had no idea you could eat this much sugar and carbs and still LOSE WEIGHT. It's a miracle!

View attachment 2953769
Here we have KT explaining scoop sizes. KT. "These are what you call a split scoop. It's two small scoops instead of a massive scoop. This is the way you do it".
For most people, this would be enough for a treat. But not KT. She now needs something salty. Oh, I forgot to mention that her one of her ice cream flavors, is SALTED CARAMEL 😅
View attachment 2953797
She then claims that she actually ordered unsalted pretzel bites but they gave her salted. I'm confused as to this because her reasoning for getting another snack was for the salt. oh, upon further watching the video, she claims that the cheese is REALLY SALTY.

At some point during this carb fest, we learn that Spencer almost lost his arm. He mistakenly picked up KT's ice cream cup and she about lost her mind. I feel like KT 1.0 is already making her comeback😅

They end this bore fest with a waddle through World of Disney where they announce they are going to shop. They touched about everything and bought absolutely nothing! #BrokeLife&Beyond
I’m wondering if the ice cream and greasy pretzels was to fulfill the munchies because tell me she didn’t seem high AF during the World of Disney “shopping”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It sounds like they don't even have the money to drop on a $199 grill
“We can’t afford the $199. So, we’re going to save up and put money into refurbishing our old $199 grill. It has nothing to do with the same reason that Katie’s not allowed to cook in Malibu.

Also, we don’t want to hear about Katie spending unnecessary money that could go to the refurb of the grill on tiki torches and spa lighting.

The real reason we can’t afford the grill is because Spencer’s 1985 Coke Clock restoration has gone over budget.”

IMG_0538.jpeg

• Haha
You are thinking of Security Bruja! Discount Diane Keeton was an older woman with a little past the shoulder blondish hair…sort of similar looking but in a discounted way.
I wonder if Security Bruja still works at Disneyland. I’m not surprised that she hasn’t popped up in any of their videos since KT doesn’t like having female friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Q:What is the YouTube audience like for Home Depot vlogs on a channel whose subscribers were curated from Disney content?

A: Not great

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

KT needs salt!
1716557320046.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.