Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nickster71

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Cocobean9

VIP Member
This dumb biotch doesn’t even stop to consider that there may be enhanced security for a reason and CM’s are working extra hard to keep everyone safe. Her lack of having any responsibilities in life really make her out of touch with how the real world works. Why doesn’t she go to Knotts or Universal if they’re so much better?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I strongly believe that Katie’s dislike for Disneyland's security measures comes from their past failure to identify the "sticker person" using fingerprints and facial recognition technology.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck?? While I'm not surprised by her jealousy, boredom, and hate, I still don't get why she's determined to crash and burn even further. Katie, your ex friends have stayed pretty quiet about you because they've moved on. Do you really want Dylan and Pixar Charlie to see some DMs?
I love watching a melt down in real time. My tinfoil hat theory is that KT is trying to burn the channel to the ground. Spence has a way out, but she doesn't. Her world is closing in on her.

She can't be trusted at home alone with her thoughts or Oma. She's doing such damage on social media that she is going to force Spence to choose between his career and her. Interesting times ahead.

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Hitting a low for the year…not a good look. That stripped down content and negativity doesn’t seem to be hitting with the viewers.
IMG_5569.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

dramalt

VIP Member
their entire channel is dying. the only video they've had over 50k views in the past six months was a "2024 disneyland food guide".

the only things that even crack 20k views are like 90% disney related (except for one huntington beach video which i can only say must have been because he showed katie's cleavage, and hid what her face looks like).

they both quit their day jobs to become full time vloggers. and their most successful content is disney content.

like it or not, the disney influencer space seems like it's pretty cliquey. so what do you do when you find yourself edged out of the community for being garbage? suddenly finding yourself as "outsiders" in a space that is VERY insider-y?

best life and beyond have chosen rage-baiting. they used to think they were hot shit, and now they can go "see? actually, it was everyone else who was shitty all along, and also we don't even like going there that much, because we're real people" or whatever.

they talk like they're not in it for the views, but if that was the case, they wouldn't be going to disneyland at all like it's their jobs. spencer wouldn't call their videos a "product".

all the disney hate? it's just a cover for the fact that they can't compete anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha

BusyMum68

VIP Member
"I'm so happy with myself and confident within".......

Proceeds to make SEVENTEEN IG stories slinging mud at Disney, vloggers, alcohol, ex friends causing her to be fat.......

Yeah, that's EXACTLY how someone who is 'happy with myself and confident within' acts.......

I honestly love it when Spence goes to work!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
The Princess Night kerfuffle was the worst (and by worst I really mean best) thing that happened to them last year. Love or hate Justin Scarred it caught Disney's attention and I'm sure BLAB's magic keys were suspended for a time and their security "friends" were read the riot act about giving BLAB special privileges.
Fast forward to 2024: Justin publishing a book, OA traveling to Disney Parks around the world, Fresh Baked has new teeth, Magic Journeys continues to be successful. On the WDW side: Paging Mr. Morrow is killing it with travel and endorsements, there's a sh*t load of media previews and gifts being given to vloggers re: WDW & Universal Orlando rides/attractions. Meanwhile BLAB can barely afford to leave Orange County

• Haha
  • Heart

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Let’s put this into perspective. We spend a few seconds to post something on here, spending no money, and make maybe 15-20 or more laugh and react to the silly things we say about them. They spend hours and hours to make their videos, with a lot of overhead expenses and running around. They don’t even get 1,000 times the engagement we do, despite the supposed 100,000 subscribers on a mainstream platform. Pfffft. Why do they bother? What do they get out of it? Clearly not joy or wealth or friends or admiration. So what is it?

• Heart

TheHooptie

Chatty Member
If someone wanted to plan a Disney trip why would they watch two bums wandering through Home Depot?

• Haha
  • Heart