Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteWabbit66

so i was listening to a podcast from someone who has done research on the Ozempic/Wegovy weight loss/diabetic drug. He was saying that some professionals were talking about one of the side affects for some people was the loss of what used to make them happy. (He explained it in scientific terms that I should have written down) something about the dopamine and reward signals...anyway it made me think of KT and her now daily CRAP ON DISNEYLAND but still goes because its good content....KT's words in one of her rants, lol
That sounds interesting, can you share the name of the podcast and episode for us?

Reactions: 8

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
^ are we sure that is KT, and not Oma P. Loompa?
And I see Human-Hands Spencer is still nesting in her hair. Does she not realize she has a large clump of brown hair in the back?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
If Katie & Spencer want a video to go viral, let’s get Oma on a microphone watching The Princess Frog and then the Tiana POV.
Oma sez: Die KT, vie its dis Zblash Mountain sheet so vull ov zie frhoghs unt die Schwarzen? Unt vie is zie wasser zo dirty? Slockblower Über alles!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Dennis Reynolds

I visited Dacau in 2022 when I was in Munich. The creepiest part about it is how close to ‘real life’ it was.

I'll piggyback off your off-topic post and just mention that my grandpa served in WW2 and we took his actual map from the war and traveled to the same places he went starting with Dachau. We of course threw in some extra places to visit since we were driving around Europe and UK for a month, but I highly recommend it, especially if your father is interested in the history of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

disneynana21

VIP Member
This lunatic is really trying to convince herself isn’t she.
she’s off her rocker. She needs to be medicated. She really believes the shit that comes out of her mouth. Can we also talk about how she hasn’t washed her nasty ass hair!

---
lol more gold from Kitra, this time on the former blue bird……. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kitra’s annoying ass friend Ashley. Can’t stand their channel. She is so out there. Another whackadoodle. Props to her though for calling KT’s dumb ass out.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6

disneynana21

VIP Member
Once again, Kitra nails it.......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3002480
…and yet there she goes. Kitra, I’d have a lot more respect for you if you took the high road. I never see Janelle post shit, hell, even Daphne stopped. You and Mrs. FreshBaked need to take notes and follow suit. Your other vlogging friends are doing much better at just ignoring these losers than you both are.

Reactions: 3

Yoursh

VIP Member
Another day means more complaining from miserable KT. I actually think it’s a good thing security is taking better care and being more thorough! Some of the security guards barely look while others check every pocket in a purse. But leave it to KT to complain. And the fact she actually timed it! She also always tries to veil her complaint like she cares about the employees.
View attachment 2940779
In this case she is actually 100% correct. The other parks do it so much better and they don't have to stick their hands inside everyone's purse. It is gross and annoying.

Reactions: 2