Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
When Katie and Cheryl had lunch at Roger’s Gardens, do you think they asked to be seated in the Disneyland gazebo on the corner of MacArthur Boulevard and San Joaquin Hills Road or the Disneyland gazebo in the restaurant?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

mad TEA party

VIP Member

Why post this? Is she trying to sabotage the channel?
She's only saying that she doesn't want to be an influencer NOW because NO ONE gives a crap about her and their Disney connections have seem to have disappeared along with all the ex-vlogger friends. Their views are so low, Spence has to go supplement with a real job. I would love to know KT's daily screen time. I'm guessing if she sleeps 12 hours than it must be 12 hours everyday😅

• Heart
  • Haha

BigLife&Beyond

I find this pretty laughable. She followed this post with talking about about how they don’t break their backs to film the first day of events and no longer do livestreams. KT you missed the part where you two are too afraid to do live streams and you absolutely rush and film all the firsts. You definitely aren’t the first to upload the YouTube videos because it takes two days for Dense to filter all your FAT. But you two do upload videos for Halloween in August, start talking about spring break crowds in January. I know you are trying to pretend you are better than all the other vloggers, but you two are the worst by far, by farrrrr! You two are trying so hard to not have to do ONLY Disney content but it sure looks like those are the only videos that get traction. In 17 hours you got 4.1k views on your “Crystal Cove” pig out session, speaks volumes. NO ONE is interested in your day to day life.

Also you missed a few “Best Life Daily” uploads.
But we called that #BOOP

IMG_5228.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Since I’m blocked I’ll ask my question here.

Why did you lie about purchasing a home in a state with free public records?

Still waiting for all to be revealed.

Don’t forget this is the reality you chose.

Bye Felicia 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I enjoyed the Vlog overall.

There was a really good sequence when they seemed genuinely frazzled because Spencer missed getting a good spot on “Pirates Ridge” with his lack of awareness that a formal line was forming. Great job, Disneyland experts!

Also, fun to think about the money that was blown on mediocre pre-fixe dinner last night + Spencer beer(s) that could have gone to repair the grill at “their” new $1,000,000 home.

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
At around 22:16 from Spencer's birthday video from a couple of years ago, they were so happy to run into Magic Journeys and called them some of their favorite people. What changed, KT?

• Haha
  • Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
The sunglasses, no matter how they try and spin it, just show how little they care to connect with their audience.

• Heart

Former Stanlicia

I was reminded of the time Spencer and David went golfing together, and Spencer showed how bad he was at golf. Back when BLAB's comment section was not so heavily redacted apparently.
Screenshot_20240517_020843_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Cocobean9

VIP Member
How the hell do they put this shit on the internet? Mundane (Katie that means dull or lacking excitement) trips to big box stores, eating junk 24/7 while exhibiting all the side effects of Ozempic, moving your lover into a property owned by grandma. From the screenshots I’ve seen here the house doesn’t even look ”lived in”, it looks like they just show up to film. How does any of this match the channel name?

At Spencer’s age how can he not afford to rent an apt? Or own a basic tool box? If I were a middle aged man I would feel humiliated and emasculated to sponge off an elderly lady. Yet they buy a blow up hot tub 😳 Spencer must know he’s going to inherit $$$ at some point because I would be surprised if he has a 401K

• Heart
  • Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
KT's IG stories are starting to get more aggressive and very much geared towards Tattle, so I can feel the hinges starting to come undone...
---

They look like they are about to rob the place. Both wearing dark hoodies, dark sunglasses, dark hats. They both have the look of absolute defeat on their faces.
She’s extremely aggressive and miserable in her IG stories. Always throwing shade at her ex-vlogging friends too.

I’m sorry but this doesn’t scream “I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my entire life” happiness.

• Heart
  • Haha

disneynana21

VIP Member
Not KT dropping links and photos to her AMA questions for clothes, shoes, skincare, make up, hair care etc all high priced items. Poor Oma. Being taken advantage of by her very own granddaughter. KT I’m here to tell you, we have all seen your Stan’s. Do you think any of them are able to pay for the shit you linked. The audacity you have. You sit at home on your ass and do nothing. You don’t contribute shit to your channel. You fraudulently care for your grandmother so you can get paid by in home supportive services. You squander money from your besties on Patreon without keeping up with a product they are paying for and again, here you are sharing links to over priced bullshit! I’m an RT, I make great money, of course I worked for my degree and work my ass off for what I do, especially during 2020 when all you can bitch about is how Disneyland has claimed to change and yet even I don’t spend a ridiculous amount of money on the shit you claim you do! Ever since you started taking sort of weight loss med, be it Ozempic, Waygovy or Monjourno, you act like your shit don’t drink and let me tell you something sweetie, we can all smell the bullshit. The YSL bag that looks absolutely stupid when you wear it to Disneyland in theme park attire, your overpriced skincare routine, some fucking soanx pants that hide your gut, the home you claim you purchased oh and I can’t forger that gaudy rink you wear on your finger! Get the fuck over yourself! Fake ass poser bitch. I wouldn’t give up what I have for your FAKE LIFE AND BEYOND for nothing!

• Heart
  • Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
This demonstrates that their channel's viability depends on posting content daily. While they may receive some organic views, their content lacks rewatch value and gradually loses relevance without constant posting.
View attachment 3016170
You’re just bein a h8r. I went to the park last Saturday and watched their video from the previous Tuesday to see how long the wait for Rise would be, and my wait time was only off by 43 minutes.

• Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Fly on the wall in the Best Life & Beyond board room.

Spencer at the white board, marker in hand:
"Team, Backyard Blab and wiener dog racing didn't move the needle like we expected. We've gotta pivot quickly if we're to hit May's projections. Do we have any ideas?"

KT on the couch, prone position, covered in blanket:
"Look, we've already tried Home Depot, Target, and Donut Thursday. I can't help it if I'm giving you gold and you can't turn it into cold hard cash. Sorry bout it."

Spencer, seated on over-sized ottoman, face in hands:
"Look, and I hate to say it...but I think we're gonna have to start going to Disneyland 4-5 days a week again. And we're gonna have to put on our brave faces and pretend that we actually enjoy being there."

KT, inexplicably gone from couch, distantly shouts from other room:
"Migraine - wake me up in 10-12 hours."

Spencer, in backyard, seated on lawn chair, just finished placing a new potted plant on top of hard-packed dirt:
"Well hello everybody..."

And scene.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
My favorite part of Spencer getting a job is that they announced there would be a gap in content during a backyard video that never even cracked 10k views. So, it's safe to say that 97,000 of their fans never saw this coming.

• Haha
  • Heart