Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunshineandsnark

Long before the BLAB anti-fandom days here on tattle, I always thought how odd it was that KT would laugh so hard at little off the cuff jokes Adam would make. It seemed obvious to me that she had the hots for him.

Often it was KT with a handful of guys and she loved being the only girl who could flirt or be silly with them. Spencer got zero attention from her. He was just holding the camera so she could have her antics filmed.

I don’t think I even knew at the time that they were a couple or that she had been married. I just thought it was ridiculous how she was so performative and so flattering of all the men in the group. I have never been too fond of women like that… the ones who totally change in the presence of men.

All of that energy is gone now. Spencer has no buddies and KT has no one to perform for/flirt with. Disneyland isn‘t her place to get her ego stroked anymore.
Yes! She has always been a desperate “pick me”. Not a girls girl at all. No wonder she fell out with all of them. Plus, you could tell she wanted the Woo….then she made up that story about HIM wanting HER being one of the reasons they fell out. Sure Jan. Classic Pick-Me move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
For us aspirational entrepreneurs, is it usually the case that if one member of your team takes time off - the business just shuts its doors? I'm thinking about starting my own business like KT, and I just wanna learn the ropes. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal if there's extra PTO built-in to the business model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

UncleLester

VIP Member
not even a donut thursday update.
Katie and Henry are busy flipping the new Trader’s Sam Tiki Mug yesterday and today.

Had two unofficial reports of them each carrying 3 bags of them back to the Parking Area.

Glad the $100 net profit each will help offset their Magic Key renewals.

In all seriousness, I applaud her for trying to actually put effort into making money by reselling merch. Much better than begging lonely people to pay $40 a month subscription for her to be their best friend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

diskneelvr

VIP Member
I’d be grateful too if my Grandma bought a house for myself & my senior citizen unemployed boyfriend to live in rent free. Who cares about upgrading Grandma’s Kitchen when you’re floating in the private inflatable hot tub.

298ED54D-AF42-421C-94EA-693AE418140B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Maybe with Spencer having to pick up work where he can he told her she needs to get a job because they aren't making shit from Youtube and Matty is close to finally finalizing the divorce (with or probably without her). She's jealous and lashing out at her former acquaintances who continue to be successful and truly living their best lives and BLAB will never get back to their Disneyland life before Princess Nite happened.

She's miserable and can't hide it. Stand by Jess Colopy there's a BLAB blow up coming.....

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Since Katie & Spencer haven’t bothered to upload anything to YouTube in 4 days, I’m rewatching their last video.

Did anyone make this joke yet?

IMG_0770.jpeg

IMG_0772.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
If I were Spence: "By the time I finish my stage gig, I wanna see one Backyard BLAB, one Kooking with KT, and one Donut Thursday. And you may do ONE Target Haul for extra credit. And no, Instagram stories do not count. I want to see horizontal, long-form footage ready for YouTube."

I'd even edit them for her as a reward for taking the initiative.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dennis Reynolds

Long before the BLAB anti-fandom days here on tattle, I always thought how odd it was that KT would laugh so hard at little off the cuff jokes Adam would make. It seemed obvious to me that she had the hots for him.

Often it was KT with a handful of guys and she loved being the only girl who could flirt or be silly with them. Spencer got zero attention from her. He was just holding the camera so she could have her antics filmed.

I don’t think I even knew at the time that they were a couple or that she had been married. I just thought it was ridiculous how she was so performative and so flattering of all the men in the group. I have never been too fond of women like that… the ones who totally change in the presence of men.

All of that energy is gone now. Spencer has no buddies and KT has no one to perform for/flirt with. Disneyland isn‘t her place to get her ego stroked anymore.
Going from the Queen of Disneyland and kicking dads off the Columbia to being too afraid to go to the park without Checkbook Charles as back up really must bring her down.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
In all honestly I’m hoping they ban all the influencers from filming.
The Influencers, like Spencer/Katie/Brickey, are absolutely going to kill their golden goose.

Keep making “monetized” videos about Disney’s warts like long Security lines, etc. The net upside of the positive vibes these “influencers” provide the corporation are being detracted with these little journalists filming inside their private property for criticism purposes.

How is Disney going to do it you ask (as it would be almost impossible to enforce with Security)?

Very easily. Disney will meet with YouTube and ask YouTube to just do them a solid and demonetize any videos that have ride thru’s, parades, show clips, Spencer using Disneyland wordmarks in thumbnails, etc.

They have a blueprint for when content creators use licensed music.

THEN.. Disney can come to arrangements privately with a handful of influencers that they want to keep producing positive vibes only type content that feels organic.

• Heart
  • Wow