Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tgerlily

VIP Member
Another awkward daily diary. The video starts off very confusing because they don’t explain their surroundings very well.

They of course eat at Shake Shack. KT gets a Cotton Candy Shake with gummy bears on top as well as a Diet Coke. I mean, why order water! KT then proclaims she got a regular burger and quickly realizes she has a double burger in front of her so sticks her paw in the burger to remove a patty. At Shake shack there are singles and doubles, so you ordered a single and they gave you a double…bull!
IMG_0254.jpeg
IMG_0256.jpeg

They were reading signs at the beach and KT wonders if “PDX” is Phoenix 🤦‍♀️
IMG_0257.jpeg

Spencer actually plops down on the porch of the Beach Cottage Museum and says he’s going to pretend it’s his house and stare out at the ocean. “Cause our place in Malibu is up high” WHAT?!
IMG_0258.jpeg
IMG_0259.jpeg

They kiss 🤮🤮 and that’s it! Boring Life and Beyond!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

ohmygoddude82

Do they even realize how ridiculous they look wearing sunglasses indoors on an overcast day?

However, I have to admit that I’m enjoying watching them double down on wearing sunglasses indoors. Now just waiting for the BLAB unhinged moment that comes next.
KT's IG stories are starting to get more aggressive and very much geared towards Tattle, so I can feel the hinges starting to come undone...
---
BEST LIFE DAILY: John Belushi's Funeral, Breakfast & Chat, Backyard Spa Nite

View attachment 2941943
They look like they are about to rob the place. Both wearing dark hoodies, dark sunglasses, dark hats. They both have the look of absolute defeat on their faces.

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
Damn!!! KT is coming out swinging at all her ex vlogging friends! Wonder what Janelle, Kitra, Liz, Amanda, Dave, Miguel, and whoever else she is talking about would respond to this!
IMG_1505.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

diskneelvr

VIP Member
What happened at the opening night of Fantasmic? Did seeing all the happy, successful influencers trigger BLAB? Were words exchanged?

The next day they cancelled their Fantasmic reservation for the following evening & have been on an Anti Disney / Anti Disney Influencer rant.

Things that make you go hmmmmm…

• Haha
  • Wow

tgerlily

VIP Member
Once again when Spencer works 5 days out of the year, the channel stops and KT contributes nothing besides her IG meltdown. She even reposted him while at work. Further proof she needs him:
View attachment 3001952
It’s extremely pathetic that after all these years, KT has never educated herself on how to film, edit and produce a video. She can’t do anything in life worth while. Maybe that’s why she’s so jealous of Kitra!

• Heart

chipdouglas

Why post this? Is she trying to sabotage the channel?
i don't post often anymore and mostly check in every few weeks just to see if anything exciting has happened, and i know im a few days too late, but i had to come out of the woods for this one. this bitch claims she doesnt want to be a disney influencer because "it just aint for me"??? gtfo of here with that shit. is that why your first failed channel was called the DISNEY bears??? Lmao and best lifes og handle was lifeDISNEY??? fucking pathetic. alright, see yall in a few months. lol

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I can’t believe Katie didn’t do a single “Ask Me Anything*” on Instagram while Spencer has been working.

Traditionally, that has been her staple for being able to tell him: “I was working all day too”.

• Haha

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Best Life Daily is back at TARGET!
Screenshot_20240518_170759_Chrome.jpg

First stop is the dollar spot where they try on glasses...ya know, like a little kid would do.

A minute in, they decide to mention donut Thursday and insert footage of them eating donuts. They eat donuts more frequently than most kids!
Screenshot_20240518_163425_Chrome.jpg

They both show more ❤ to those donuts than each other 😅

Can you guess what section in Target is Spencer's favorite? If you thought it was sporting goods, automotive, outdoor living and gardening or electronics , you are WRONG
it's the toys...it does make sense though 😅
Screenshot_20240518_164126_Chrome.jpg

Spencer has been playing basketball and here he is demonstrating his dribbling skills 😅

Next up is a lovely story from KT about how she plants flowers in her front yard. She opens a big bag of seeds, uses a fork to toss them around the yard, throws on some mulch and then forgets about it....I'm not a gardener but I'm pretty sure you don't use a fork. I could be wrong. Too bad there wasn't footage of that...lol

Spencer still likes to eat his favorite childhood snack 😅 Why am I not surprised?
Screenshot_20240518_165312_Chrome.jpg

Can you guess what Spencer got most excited about? If you guessed alcohol, you are CORRECT. He even started singing! Cringy
Screenshot_20240518_165748_Chrome.jpg

Toddler KT proceeds to smash a bag of marshmallows to her nose, sniffing in the smelly goodness. Do you think she bought the now contaminated bag? NOPE🤮
Screenshot_20240518_171734_Chrome.jpg

Spencer's word of the day. RAD What did he find that was rad?
Screenshot_20240518_165645_Chrome.jpg

How Spencer described said RAD cooler : so retro, hardware pretty awesome

What did the toddlers end up buying?...🤣 broke life and beyond
Screenshot_20240518_165937_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
-dead channel that barely gets more than 20k views per video at most

-having to rely on your grandma for money and a home because you're unemployed and your boyfriend rarely ever works because he's blacklisted

-seeing your old friends get far more views on their videos and always enjoying each other's company while you only go to the park because no one watches your "lifestyle" vlogs

i'm surprised it took her thing long to completely lose it

• Heart
  • Haha

Chelley

You would think someone going through a divorce for the past six years would understand the concept of falling out of love with something ….

• Haha
  • Heart