Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

molly816

Correct me if I’m wrong… but didn’t KT say when she was her heaviest that she was the happiest she’s ever been? And when she was “skinnier” that she was miserable.
She must think her subscribers/followers are idiots. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Strap in Friends, get popcorn this is a long one.

So the story is she is trying sell today is …..
Then …
Unhappy, gained a tonne of weight due to toxic friends or feeling like you have to say good things about Disneyland or both.

Truth
  • Gained a tonne of weight (which started years before during ‘Life Disney’ days and after meeting Spencer)
  • Laughing, screeching having fun with vlogger friends daily at the park
  • gaining subs & patreons & channel growth - due to being in ‘toxic friends’ videos
  • making money
  • Never considered to be on a media list
  • Never asked to endorse anything ..no wait.. tries to hashtag to get sponsorships and fails. Tried to tear down an ex friend who got a Loungefly deal. Oh wait got some backpack or diper bag gig that died quickly.
Now …
Happy, lost some weight apparently due toxic friends dumping you or going off meds or not having to say good things about Disneyland. Just choose one KT.

Truth
  • Lost weight due to weight loss injections
  • thinks she is the only vlogger to criticise Disneyland (she’s not). KT and Spencer are still sucking hard on the Disney teat.
  • Losing subs & patreons
  • Channel diving/tanking/sinking/in the shitter/views way down (only Tattle watches) video quality is crap.
  • They don’t take pride in their product and it shows
  • Losing money, Spencer forced to work (but not KT! of course) she can’t even film without him just sits on her phone bitching.
  • Still not on a media list blames truth telling as a reason. It’s not.
  • Still not asked to endorse anything, tries to hashtag to get sponsorships and fails.
  • All Toxic friends channels are growing/thriving/ exceeding expectations. Their video quality is amazing they are happy/laughing/connected/united and strong.
Boop bitch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

BusyMum68

VIP Member
KTIG35.png

Translation: I have zero skills beyond throwing a tantrum on IG and am incapable of editing a video for the channel that is essentially my 'job' and source of income so I have to wait for my boyfriend to come home from his real job that he needed to get because we have no money and I won't work so sorry no videos for a while.

I have to go now its my nap time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I can think of two things she’s definitely taking to the grave:

1. Binky’s autopsy report
2. Unaltered COVID results

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

TheHooptie

Chatty Member
Spencer coming back after 3 consecutive days of work to his married girlfriends grandmother’s house:

1718678383716.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Man, she really thinks people are morons. A human being doesn't suddenly drop half their body weight by making zero changes to their eating habits, and doing low-impact exercise "whenever possible".

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
…and yet there she goes. Kitra, I’d have a lot more respect for you if you took the high road. I never see Janelle post shit, hell, even Daphne stopped. You and Mrs. FreshBaked need to take notes and follow suit. Your other vlogging friends are doing much better at just ignoring these losers than you both are.
I honestly think it’s great she clapped back at KT. They’ve all taken the high road so much and I’m sure they could have a lot they could reveal but KT insinuated she was going to talk about their past friendships so how much should a person sit back and take someone’s bullshit?! I know I wouldn’t!

There’s nothing wrong with Kitra posting subtle shade, enough is enough with blab and their shenanigans.

• Heart

westville

Chatty Member
Maybe someone important at work asked him the time 😂 and he looked like a complete dumbass...
---

Yes!!! They have no chemistry. In all of the older videos, KT came across as not even liking Spencer. She seemed to change her tune around the time we speculated that Spence gave her an ultimatum. She is the one that said she likes Spencer because he let's her create the channel she wants... I mean she is a very lazy person and the channel does reflect that so I guess she's right, lol
Long before the BLAB anti-fandom days here on tattle, I always thought how odd it was that KT would laugh so hard at little off the cuff jokes Adam would make. It seemed obvious to me that she had the hots for him.

Often it was KT with a handful of guys and she loved being the only girl who could flirt or be silly with them. Spencer got zero attention from her. He was just holding the camera so she could have her antics filmed.

I don’t think I even knew at the time that they were a couple or that she had been married. I just thought it was ridiculous how she was so performative and so flattering of all the men in the group. I have never been too fond of women like that… the ones who totally change in the presence of men.

All of that energy is gone now. Spencer has no buddies and KT has no one to perform for/flirt with. Disneyland isn‘t her place to get her ego stroked anymore.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34