Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
From Fresh Baked's coverage of Fantasmic. It's fricken hilarious when Spencer realizes Dave and Liz are headed his way and he quickly looks the other way...:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
The fact is that they tried to become big shot Disneyland vloggers but failed miserably, plagued by multiple controversies, blatant lies, poor editing, subpar content, and being ostracized by the community. So, you can take solace in saying that it was your choice to strip down your channel…but we all know the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

tgerlily

VIP Member
KT claiming they will never be the first ones running to film an event or an opening made me immediately think about Spencer waiting with Covid in the crowd to get on Pirates of the Caribbean trying to blend in with no hat on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I’d be angry too if I were a Disneyland vlogger and the only media list I managed to get on was for Pirate's Dinner Adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

UncleLester

VIP Member
In my perfect world:

“We’re sorry you have concerns about our security processes, Ma’am.

We went ahead and suspended the monthly payment plan of your Magic Key and encourage you to visit somewhere else that you feel is more compliant to your preferred security protocol.

To be more direct, we had complaints of untrustworthy adulterers *cough* recently loitering in our Family Restrooms, consuming edibles and rogue garbanzo beans.

Good luck with all of your Target and Costco Halloween content next month.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I would seriously love to know what the story is with this dragged out divorce. I mean WTF! 2 adults with no kids or assets should have been done in 6 months. If I was romantically interested in a man and he said he’s married (even though it’s just technically, they’re still legally bound) I would be like come see me when you’re divorced and value me more than your ex.

FFS have some self respect and pride

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
It's been 88 days since their last subscriber increase, the longest period without growth in the channel's history. With all random horrible non-Disney content, anyone who began following for Disney content has flown the coop. They're likely losing as many subscribers as they gain. I also feel that an even bigger factor contributing to stagnant channel growth could be Spencer's misidentification of the gazebo at Roger's Gardens last year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
:LOL::ROFLMAO:It's like a baseball player spending 10 years trying to make it to the big leagues, and then, when it doesn't happen, claiming they never wanted to be in the major leagues.

It’s a strange flex to claim she dislikes Disneyland influencers or never wanted to be one, when 95% of their channel’s content involves trying to be Disneyland influencers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37